TBN / PATe - my experience/Your FREE opportunity

Hi Honda,

the pivot indicator is one I have written and it is has not been issued for general release as yet.

The RN indicator is attached. Grid Space needs to be set to 250 for EU and 25 for Oil.

Art

Attachments

• Round numbers.mq4
    4.2 KB · Views: 323
Thanks Art.
I bought a commercial Daily Pivot indicator in the hope that it was customisable enough to align it with the livecharts pivots.
It makes my MT$ extremely slow and i was thinking about removing it - but i paid $40 for it...

It so far has been close - but not exact. Hence my manual placement and my question about which indicator you are using.
I would love to get it - any chance of a release? If not, so i can align mine with the livecharts results, what timeframe does yours calculate from? Do you ignore the Sunday bars?

Any info appreciated.
Cheers

Hi Honda,

the pivot indicator is one I have written and it is has not been issued for general release as yet.

The RN indicator is attached. Grid Space needs to be set to 250 for EU and 25 for Oil.

Art

Hi Honda,

Art

Out of interest what times do you classify WTI crude light open & close for the calc of pivots? Pit open/close, futures electronic open/close, or any other times? And reasons why would be interesting to know
Thks.

rsh01, they are taken from livecharts.co.uk. After years of extensive research these are the preferred source as their data best fits Julie's method.

Two parish notices:
  • due to family problems I may not be trading much during the next week or so
  • I am more or less posting on Julie's Facebook (Price Action Trading Equation | Facebook), and no longer on here. However, I remain subscribed to this thread, so will be notified of posts on here if you have any questions.

Good luck with your trading.

Hello HiArt99,

just a quick qn, how do you identify highs and lows on a line chart which is drawn using Close? you look at the peaks and valleys?

thank you.

- zhao

Zhao,

yes, Peaks and Valleys. So Lower Highs are lower peaks, and Higher Lows are higher valleys.

Attachments

• 2012-05-04_0755.png
    2012-05-04_0755.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 402
Hello HiArt99,

how do you see today EU when London open?

seem to be a rule 7?

best regards.

- zhao

Last edited:
Hello HiArt99,

are you using London open at 0800 BST ? On london open at 0800 BST, price was a rule 5 buy but within 30 mins, price break through PP and that becomes a rule 7, right? Your session open seem to be before London open at 0700 BST.

Also how do you confirm a buy or a sell?

Best regards.

- zhao

Hope this helps

Hello HiArt99,

many thanks, i thought you are using London Open.

any advice on how to confirm a SELL or a BUY setup? In your picture, i see higher lows but no buyl was taken, therefore i would like to ask how do you determine a higher lowis good enough for you to jump in.

Best regards.

- zhao

Pate rules: open is 7am London time, 14:30 London time for Dow.

Last edited:
A bit odd that the very first post on this thread is exactly the same written by someone with a different name on forex factory TBN / PATe - my experience/Your FREE opportunity @ Forex Factory. Very odd also that the writing style is very similar to that written on the website promoted by the first post of these threads.

Very odd also that there is someone called Hiart on FF replying to the first post of that thread written some months after this one on t2w, replying to this person as if they have never spoken to each other before...!!! Coincidence?? There is one born every minute. You Hiart99 are a scammer along with Stochman on FF, KCTiger (t2w). Julie is probably one of these along with her husband or co worker. Its ludicrous that you go to such lengths rather than putting your effort into really learning how to trade. I suppose you think its an easier way out. Pathetic!

Hiart's posts on here mirror that of the posts word for word on FF! As does Stochman's on FF with KCTiger's on here! What a joke. What a scam!!

A bit odd that the very first post on this thread is exactly the same written by someone with a different name on forex factory TBN / PATe - my experience/Your FREE opportunity @ Forex Factory. Very odd also that the writing style is very similar to that written on the website promoted by the first post of these threads.

Very odd also that there is someone called Hiart on FF replying to the first post of that thread written some months after this one on t2w, replying to this person as if they have never spoken to each other before...!!! Coincidence?? There is one born every minute. You Hiart99 are a scammer along with Stochman on FF, KCTiger (t2w). Julie is probably one of these along with her husband or co worker. Its ludicrous that you go to such lengths rather than putting your effort into really learning how to trade. I suppose you think its an easier way out. Pathetic!

Oh dear Porkchop, your knickers appear to be well and truly twisted, I wasn't aware that there were rules about not duplicating my posts on multi forums under different user names, you have certainly enlightened me...............not!

At the point that I made my initial post on BOTH forums Julie was offering a TOTALLY FREE service to anyone wishing to take advantage of her wealth of experience, could you please explain which part of that adds up, in your own little head, to being a 'scam'?

It appears to me that you are rather a bitter little person, possibly because you're struggling to make trading work for you, or is it something else? Perhaps you consider yourself a 'scambuster'? If so my advice would be to switch your attention to the many REAL scammers that purport to be trading guru's, however the only way that they sustain their lifestyles are due to the subscriptions from the poor unfortunates that they rip off.

Oh dear Porkchop, your knickers appear to be well and truly twisted, I wasn't aware that there were rules about not duplicating my posts on multi forums under different user names, you have certainly enlightened me...............not!

At the point that I made my initial post on BOTH forums Julie was offering a TOTALLY FREE service to anyone wishing to take advantage of her wealth of experience, could you please explain which part of that adds up, in your own little head, to being a 'scam'?

It appears to me that you are rather a bitter little person, possibly because you're struggling to make trading work for you, or is it something else? Perhaps you consider yourself a 'scambuster'? If so my advice would be to switch your attention to the many REAL scammers that purport to be trading guru's, however the only way that they sustain their lifestyles are due to the subscriptions from the poor unfortunates that they rip off.

Oh come on Julie or whatever your name is. Do you really think I am so gullible. You may fool others but I'm afraid its about time that you are shown the error of your ways. Free publicity is very easy on forums, offering a free service that eventually becomes a paid service where people feel reluctant to pay because they do not quite understand the gobble-di-goop you first spewed out on your website.

Some of the things you point out on that site may form part of a successful trading plan. Yet you fail to address the underlying logic of trading and how the markets work. You simply uphold the fools paradise and you are taking money from new traders like candy from a baby. You are a scam. It's as simple as that. Its my opinion and I won't be bothering to check back for your reply. Its up to others to use due diligence when signing up to something that's paraded around on multiple forums by the same person/s (word for word..lol!) as the next biggest money making system. Good luck.