Reasonably simple trading

WadeGrimm

75 17
Out of EURAUD at target for +50.

Stop to B/E on the Brent trade now, not quite +40 yet but it's late in the day.

cantagril

3,398 1,063
Out of EURAUD at target for +50.

Stop to B/E on the Brent trade now, not quite +40 yet but it's late in the day.
See attached Relative Strength 5 min chart - courtesy of @NVP...AUD beginning to come off the boil....relatively:)

Attachments

• 201118_17h20_FX_RelativeStrengths.png
    201118_17h20_FX_RelativeStrengths.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 21

WadeGrimm

75 17
1845 Manually closed Brent trade for +30, don't want to be watching it any more really.

+59.1 today and +86.4 on the week so far.

WadeGrimm

75 17
1106 sold EURAUD 16277.3.

Resistance in this case 16275 quarter-point in confluence with PATE R1 pivot, also stayed off next resistance.

Stop 30 / Target 50

Invalidated if close above 16300.

2020_11_19_euraud.png

WadeGrimm

75 17
Correction, target is 30pts on this one. I don't rate quarter-points quite as strongly in terms of resistance.

WadeGrimm

75 17
Still holding EURAUD short due to the instant rejection of 16300 (did not close above).

Last edited:

WadeGrimm

75 17
Here's a 4 hour RS chart ( no drugs required) followed by a 5 min.

Anything that isn't on my charts is usually noise to me to be fair, but I like to still learn - what are the green and red zones?

cantagril

3,398 1,063

Anything that isn't on my charts is usually noise to me to be fair, but I like to still learn - what are the green and red zones?
Yes, sorry, I didn't mean to hijack yr journal - just thought the RS context might be of interest. @NVP is a demon scalper and has been doing well for donkey's years using an approach based on relative strengths; his thread is worth a look even if it's not your thing.

Green and Red zones: just supply and demand.... or support and resistance, if you prefer. I was going to post you a p&f chart showing some s&r zones and that the 300 number is sort of pivotty ....but decided that might really p*** you off:p

Reactions: WadeGrimm

WadeGrimm

75 17
Closed EURAUD for -24.1 while out on a walk, might have saved a half-point or so if i'd been at my desk but never mind!

WadeGrimm

75 17
Slow stuff today, patience required.

Have actually done 8 trades in 4 days which is about average, hasn't felt like it though. Seems to have been a slooooow week.

EDIT miscounted, it's 7 trades :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock