Dax simple trading

shorty

over the past few years i've traded a simple system on the dax..fairly familiar stuff..wait for 10ema to cross up 30ema, buy pullbacks to 10ema and 30ema and hold for x points or cut when price closes a set amount below 30ema. Been ok and I'm generally pleased with 25-30% pa.
I've got a bit more time on my hands now and would like to trade a version of this system more aggressively. To simplify things, it's really about keeping as much clutter off the charts as possible. Obviously in an uptrend a good plan is to keep buying the dips at the 10ema and 30ema but I wanted to make it price based instead of indicator based.
eg. If the dax falls 100 points during an uptrend, buy with a profit target of 100 points. If it falls another 100 buy again ( i know, I know...pyramiding losing trades n all that !! but don't worry, i'm ruthless to cut when signalled to....it's just that sometimes u get a deeper pullback to take advantage of).
Anyway, does anyone know what would be the best backtesting software to try this method out on? I need it to be able to do something along the lines of -

1) if 10ema above 30ema then UPTREND..gotto 2)
2) if today's low is more than 100 points below a very recent high (last day or 2) then buy 1 Dax at "recent high - 100" hold for +100
3) if today's low is more than 200 points below a very recent high then also buy 1 Dax at "recent high" -200 hold for +100 etc
4) if today's low is more than X points below 30ema then cut all trades.

ok, that's a bit oversimplified, but hopefully one of u will understand what I am looking for :D Thanks in advance

over the past few years i've traded a simple system on the dax..fairly familiar stuff..wait for 10ema to cross up 30ema, buy pullbacks to 10ema and 30ema and hold for x points or cut when price closes a set amount below 30ema. Been ok and I'm generally pleased with 25-30% pa.
I've got a bit more time on my hands now and would like to trade a version of this system more aggressively. To simplify things, it's really about keeping as much clutter off the charts as possible. Obviously in an uptrend a good plan is to keep buying the dips at the 10ema and 30ema but I wanted to make it price based instead of indicator based.
eg. If the dax falls 100 points during an uptrend, buy with a profit target of 100 points. If it falls another 100 buy again ( i know, I know...pyramiding losing trades n all that !! but don't worry, i'm ruthless to cut when signalled to....it's just that sometimes u get a deeper pullback to take advantage of).
Anyway, does anyone know what would be the best backtesting software to try this method out on? I need it to be able to do something along the lines of -

1) if 10ema above 30ema then UPTREND..gotto 2)
2) if today's low is more than 100 points below a very recent high (last day or 2) then buy 1 Dax at "recent high - 100" hold for +100
3) if today's low is more than 200 points below a very recent high then also buy 1 Dax at "recent high" -200 hold for +100 etc
4) if today's low is more than X points below 30ema then cut all trades.

ok, that's a bit oversimplified, but hopefully one of u will understand what I am looking for :D Thanks in advance

Shorty if you h ave a system with positive expectation, why not simply position size in stead of change tunes?

TR

Yup, that is a great suggestion and would normally be the most logical solution.
The reason for changing was because I am in a position to spend more time on trading.
I am willing to increase position size considerably, but I thought it would be better to smooth out my equity curve a bit as I'll not like handling the drawdowns on an increased trading pot. By trading more frequently with a tighter stop policy I hope to achieve that. The system I use at the moment would still provide the trend bias for my trades...and the new trades would be large scalps in the direction of this bias.

Yup, that is a great suggestion and would normally be the most logical solution.
The reason for changing was because I am in a position to spend more time on trading.
I am willing to increase position size considerably, but I thought it would be better to smooth out my equity curve a bit as I'll not like handling the drawdowns on an increased trading pot. By trading more frequently with a tighter stop policy I hope to achieve that. The system I use at the moment would still provide the trend bias for my trades...and the new trades would be large scalps in the direction of this bias.

clear -- thanks--and good luck trading!

TR