Sticky T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

* Lots of new smilies, some added to the 'standard smilies set', and lots more to the 'more smilies set' (just click 'more' or use the smilie popup window) Hopefully every emotion you could wish to express is represented, as well as some fun ones too.
:cheers:

vendor tag?

Looks to me something's wrong with the vendor tag.

Not that I've been paying much attention to that, but McQueen told me you had rockwelltrading as a vendor, but I don't see a tag for that.

Take this thread for instance. If I load the page, I only see a vendor icon next to the first post of DWL, not next to all the previous ones:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-indices/23458-us-market-commentary.html

Edit: McQueen just told me that the site admins are aware of the issue...
I think a vendor tag is of little use of it only appears on the first post.

I'd like to post a chart but am told that I've "exceeded my quota". Must I delete all my charts in order to post something new?

Db

I'd like to post a chart but am told that I've "exceeded my quota". Must I delete all my charts in order to post something new?

Db

Please don't delete anything, it will not help, I have pm'd sharky on this issue, others are having the same probs.

Hi Db, no need to delete anything - there shouldn't be any sort of size limits set. I've made a small change, not sure if it's fixed it or not. Did it say how big the quota was? Let me know if it still doesn't work - certainly don't delete anything to make space!

Hi Db, no need to delete anything - there shouldn't be any sort of size limits set. I've made a small change, not sure if it's fixed it or not. Did it say how big the quota was? Let me know if it still doesn't work - certainly don't delete anything to make space!

Okay for now. It wasn't allowing me to upload anything because I was "over my limit". Didn't say what the limit was, exactly, but it did say I was 18.5 megs over it.

Okay not sure what happened, seemed you weren't the only one who couldn't upload. If anyone is still having trouble posting attachments let me know - feel free to upload attachment for testing here, I'll delete them later. Oh dear Belfan - shouldn't ever need to delete anything, we have lots of space! I'll try my best to recover them.

* Various style tweaks/tidy up to the forum home page. Refresh your cache for the site to get the updates css stylesheet.

Download As Thread

Is the Download As Thread option now available?

I don't seem to be able to access it from the Thread Tools menu.

Rgrds

Attachments

• ThreadTools.JPG
    ThreadTools.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 342
I'm not going crazy then :clap:

I'm sure I remembered seeing it shortly before Christmas.

Any chance someone could re-instate it? It was very useful.

* Various style tweaks/tidy up to the forum home page. Refresh your cache for the site to get the updates css stylesheet.

Happy newyear,

just a quick question?
where did the table with "top threads" and "top posters", etc... go? Or have you decided to remove it?

Yeah indeed it has... just some minor tweaks to the forums, as well as some tweaks to the forum descriptions, font sizes, colours and spacing. I think the forums look really sharp now - so I'll stop tinkering!

The download as a pdf option is now back too. Enjoy! :D

We're fixing the style issues in IE6 as I speak, as well as the location/country flag issues.

Hi Sharky,

Many thanks for enabling the Download As PDF option again.

Couple of observations...

If I try and use the feature for a thread in a private member forum it generates a PDF similar to the attached document, even though I'm a member of the private forum.

Also, should I expect all attachments to appear within the PDF? Some, seemingly randomly, do appear and some are just referenced, e.g.

jacinto 11-10-2007 12:04 PM
2 Attachment(s)?
thanks for the comment TMM, I think i should rephrase my thoughts to make my ideas or my doubts
clearer.
i agree with Jon and Tony, and with what you now mention.

Best regards
Richard

Attachments

• thread27938.pdf
    16.7 KB · Views: 514