T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
* Lots of new smilies, some added to the 'standard smilies set', and lots more to the 'more smilies set' (just click 'more' or use the smilie popup window) Hopefully every emotion you could wish to express is represented, as well as some fun ones too.
:cheers:

firewalker99

Jul 29, 2006
vendor tag?

Looks to me something's wrong with the vendor tag.

Not that I've been paying much attention to that, but McQueen told me you had rockwelltrading as a vendor, but I don't see a tag for that.

Take this thread for instance. If I load the page, I only see a vendor icon next to the first post of DWL, not next to all the previous ones:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-indices/23458-us-market-commentary.html

Edit: McQueen just told me that the site admins are aware of the issue...
I think a vendor tag is of little use of it only appears on the first post.

dbphoenix

Aug 24, 2003
I'd like to post a chart but am told that I've "exceeded my quota". Must I delete all my charts in order to post something new?

Db

Feb 6, 2004
uk
I'd like to post a chart but am told that I've "exceeded my quota". Must I delete all my charts in order to post something new?

Db
Please don't delete anything, it will not help, I have pm'd sharky on this issue, others are having the same probs.

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Hi Db, no need to delete anything - there shouldn't be any sort of size limits set. I've made a small change, not sure if it's fixed it or not. Did it say how big the quota was? Let me know if it still doesn't work - certainly don't delete anything to make space!

dbphoenix

Aug 24, 2003
Hi Db, no need to delete anything - there shouldn't be any sort of size limits set. I've made a small change, not sure if it's fixed it or not. Did it say how big the quota was? Let me know if it still doesn't work - certainly don't delete anything to make space!
Okay for now. It wasn't allowing me to upload anything because I was "over my limit". Didn't say what the limit was, exactly, but it did say I was 18.5 megs over it.

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Okay not sure what happened, seemed you weren't the only one who couldn't upload. If anyone is still having trouble posting attachments let me know - feel free to upload attachment for testing here, I'll delete them later. Oh dear Belfan - shouldn't ever need to delete anything, we have lots of space! I'll try my best to recover them.

Feb 16, 2007
I'm not going crazy then :clap:

I'm sure I remembered seeing it shortly before Christmas.

Any chance someone could re-instate it? It was very useful.