Sticky T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

The irony of this ad appearing on the site! :ROFLMAO:

1629592964513.png

Started to get more Cloudflare incidents over past couple of days.

DDoS still an issue?
Can't be inviting for newbies, nor convenient for current members.

Started to get more Cloudflare incidents over past couple of days.

DDoS still an issue?
Can't be inviting for newbies, nor convenient for current members.
I'd rather have the inconvenience of waiting a few extra seconds than have the site completely inaccessible.

(Edit) Darwinex site back up, maybe it was site maintenance.

Last edited:
I'd rather have the inconvenience of waiting a few extra seconds than have the site completely inaccessible.
(It seems Darwinex is having problems at the moment too. Screenshot below of Darwinex.com from time of this post)
(This is when logged in with a Darwinex user account)

View attachment 306479
Same.
I'll would rather the extra second or 3 logging.

Do what you gotta do to keep this a great place to be

I've done some housekeeping and I think I've solved the issue, server should be a lot more stable going forward. I've also turned down the DDOS protection so it shouldn't be so intrusive. Will continue to monitor. Apologies for the disruption to normal service

Do we know where the DDOS is coming from and why T2W is a target ?
Unfortunately not, I need to investigate more and perhaps upgrade the server. Whenever we get spikes of traffic it locks up the server, so cloudflare DDOS protection puts the brakes on, but for example perhaps the level of protection could be less and the length of time it's on lessened. I've lowered it for now, and if we get another outage, I might try incrementally increasing it or beefing up the cloud server, or both!

Unfortunately not, I need to investigate more and perhaps upgrade the server. Whenever we get spikes of traffic it locks up the server, so cloudflare DDOS protection puts the brakes on, but for example perhaps the level of protection could be less and the length of time it's on lessened. I've lowered it for now, and if we get another outage, I might try incrementally increasing it or beefing up the cloud server, or both!
I couldn't login for a couple of days until now.
The DDos protection routine did not redirect to trade2win but ALWAYS only to the DDos protection routine creating tons of senseless cookies on my computer (one every 5 seconds or so) after blinking with an error message.
There is a bug in Firefox, Cloudflare or T2W.
If the protection routine does create senseless traffic this way that would also put senseless effort to T2W.

Note:
redirection is also used by phishing sites so it might also be a problem for Virus and phishing protection software.

Last time with the DDos activation I didn't havbe this problem so I assume somebody (Firefox, Cloudflare or T2W) changed something to the worst.

I didn't have this issue using Firefox to login.
I never had it before, but this time. Firefox had an update during the T2W "lockdown", but it didn't help.
I don't know where the bug is as I couldn't read the error message or number made by the protection routine.

Hi Trader333
I'm new here and I found Grey1 posts very interesting.
I noticed he has done some webinars, Do you have any recording of those webinars ?
Sorry no webinars to speak of Rad.

Heads-up all, the site will be offline for an hour this evening at 10pm UK time, while we make essential upgrades to the forum. Shouldn't take more than an hour, hopefully less!

I'll be running some more upgrades this evening, from 10pm UK time, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes though. Thanks again for your patience.