Sticky T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Apologies, forums went down for about 20 mins just now. Now fixed, and working on the root cause.

We ran into some technical problems which affected the site this afternoon. We're back up and running for now, and investigating the cause of the issues. Thanks for your patience!

More issues this morning, site back up and running. Apologies for the recent stability, we're preparing to make some major updates to the site, and by the looks of it they can't come soon enough!

More issues this morning, site back up and running. Apologies for the recent stability, we're preparing to make some major updates to the site, and by the looks of it they can't come soon enough!

I'm please to say things are a lot more stable on the new infrastructure. We do have a short scheduled maintenance tonight at midnight UK time, shouldn't be more than 15 minutes.

Where can I find the "contacts" list in my account/profile?

Also, how does one go about ignoring threads?

Db

In 'Account Settings', for some reason, I'm now a 'Female' and there's no box to check for 'Male' :eek::unsure::love:

In 'Account Settings', for some reason, I'm now a 'Female' and there's no box to check for 'Male' :eek::unsure::love:
I just checked the account settings for you and it has you listed as Male so not sure what has happened there ?

I just checked the account settings for you and it has you listed as Male so not sure what has happened there ?

Maybe it's just my browser (chrome) or something? This is what I see on the Acc Settings page...
I'm a Lady.JPG

So 'contacts' is now replacing by people you're following: https://www.trade2win.com/account/following.

As for ignorning threads, there's no baked in support for this, but you can ignore other members here: https://www.trade2win.com/account/ignored which for most people should suffice. There's also the ability to ignore forums, that I can set up, so they don't appear in the New Posts. We do that already for the Daily Market Analysis forum, as we did on the old site.

Is the 'Goto latest unread post' icon still available when listing New Posts? I can't seem to find it!

Once you've marked all posts as read, anytime you click on the thread title it takes you automatically to the newest post.