T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Here's how some of the forum's folders appear to me, today (please excuse the tongue-in-cheek but irresistible comment that the lack of all text is certainly "one way of not seeing all the spam and self-promotional posting"! ;) ) ...
Very odd indeed.. definitely looks like some issue though with your computer. Perhaps a browser extension issue, lack of available memory.. quick reboot should do the trick.

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Site went down for about 30 mins, looks like the server froze, so needed a reboot (yeah, even servers occasionally freeze up). All good now, apologies for the interruption to normal service!

tar

Nov 18, 2006
Site went down for about 30 mins, looks like the server froze, so needed a reboot (yeah, even servers occasionally freeze up). All good now, apologies for the interruption to normal service!
When i click on settings i still get this "Welcome to nginx!"

darktone

Nov 2, 2003
Will Top Poster be down to number of posts because if it is then are we not encouraging the posting of a lot of rubbish just to be honoured with the title ?

Paul
How right you were my friend

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Update to the Community Constitution

Added to "1.11 Posting on T2W is a privilege not a right."

...For this reason, if you use TOR (the anonymity network) and start any kind of trolling activity you will be banned immediately (since it's highly likely you're a multi-nick which means you've had all the warnings in a previous incarnation and don't deserve the same chances as others).
See: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/faq.php?faq=faq_site_guidelines