Sticky T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Hey dick - it got removed with the last round of changes. I didn't think it was a big deal, but if enough people want it back we can turn it on again. I just found it a little creepy knowing who'd been looking at my profile and who I'd been looking at.

Hey dick - it got removed with the last round of changes. I didn't think it was a big deal, but if enough people want it back we can turn it on again. I just found it a little creepy knowing who'd been looking at my profile and who I'd been looking at.

I'd like it back.

The server had some problems serving up the pages this morning. Our tech ninjas jumped on it and now the server is stable again. We'll put some additional monitoring into place to prevent it happening again. Oh, and thanks to whoever texted me to tell me the server was "****ed" ;) It was a little more colourful than the monitoring ones we normally get.

Where's the games arcade gone to - that keeps me sane (I think) whilst waiting for a trade set-up.

Yeah indeed it has... just some minor tweaks to the forums, as well as some tweaks to the forum descriptions, font sizes, colours and spacing. I think the forums look really sharp now - so I'll stop tinkering!

The download as a pdf option is now back too. Enjoy! :D

We're fixing the style issues in IE6 as I speak, as well as the location/country flag issues.
Hi Sharky, these minor tweaks have taken over 4 years already. Any idea when they'll be finished? Country Flags still not working.

Cheers,

Washo

Country flags previously weren't showing at all, this appears to be a new bug, where the flag and the mouse over name no longer match up. We're currently investigating and will post an update shortly. Thanks for reporting.

hello, could you please tell me how i can change the default font, so that each time i post, the font is as i prefer it rather than manually changing it.
much appreciated
Jungles.

I would like to suggest that in the search function you get taken to a relevent POST not to a thread which may be over 100 pages long.

Tks

I would like to suggest that in the search function you get taken to a relevent POST not to a thread which may be over 100 pages long.

Tks

You can choose it to display results as posts or threads Pat.

I think though the advanced search could be improved, or be made a little bit clearer about how to search for more than one keyword

When you say relevant post can you give more detail of what you mean ?

Currently when you do a search it returns a thread(s) as the result. I think he means that he wants it to return the hit(s) in the thread(s). Presently you have to do a second search within the thread to get to the results (which never works on an iPhone by the way).

I think a dropdown with "Results as Posts" and "Results as Threads" (default currently), between the dropdown "Entire Posts" and the Search button would probably be best. You could add a little cog icon to the right of the search button that takes you straight to advanced search, rather than get there via Quick Links as it is today, which is kinda hidden.

Hi Guys.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section.
I joined up about a week ago, and T2W website is not letting me post up a new thread. Saying I'm trying to access unauthorised content etc. I do share this computer with my flat-mate, and he has an account with T2W also.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Monday morning at 1am GMT (8pm EST - Sun night) the good ship Trade2Win will be setting sail from its current server to a sparkly new one. The voyage is estimated to take about 2 hours, during which access to the deck will be prohibited (ie. the site will be unavailable). Thanks for your patience all! =)