Sticky T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Site went down for about 30 minutes this morning. This time it wasn't a DDOS attack, but ironically the service we use to protect ourselves that went down and brought everyone down with them including some big sites. They're back up now, so we are too :)

First time that's ever happened, we'll continue to monitor it, and if it happens again we can always route traffic direct to our servers.

Nice way to start the day... not.

Further update, more problems with our DDOS protection provider (Incapsula), so we tried routing the traffic direct to our server, but that ran into it's own problems, so we've reverted back to Incapsula for now, and it looks like they've resolved the issue again. We'll continue to monitor, sorry about the instability today everyone.

We're having some technical difficulties today, still trying to ascertain the cause of the problem. Some people can't access the site, others aren't seeing the images. Will post a further update once I have more information.

Looks like the problem was caused by some problem originating from the company that we use as a proxy to combat DDOS attacks. Still waiting their response, but have implemented some workaround for the moment, to get the site up and running for everyone. Sorry about this, came out of the blue, and still have no idea why it happened - but all I know it wasn't our fault!

Noticed this started yesterday sharky..some avitars and smileys had disappeared. thought i had browser problems.

Oh really, that's annoying.. sorry had no idea until I got an alert this morning that the site was down. Although it only seemed to be down for some. Anyway, glad it's working now :)

Yes I had also noticed yesterday that the list of threads had changed in format and thought it may have been an update of sorts as it included a comment saying how many attachments were in each thread.

Vertical Scroll Bar on Trade2Win Webpages is Missing

The vertical scroll bar is missing on many webpages on the site. I only experience this problem on trade2win.com. I have tried multiple browsers. Navigating up/down on the page requires the up/down arrows. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? This problem started around the same time as the other website problems noted in this thread about a week ago.

The vertical scroll bar is missing on many webpages on the site. I only experience this problem on trade2win.com. I have tried multiple browsers. Navigating up/down on the page requires the up/down arrows. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? This problem started around the same time as the other website problems noted in this thread about a week ago.

Yes, I am experiencing the same thing. No scroll bar in Firefox or Safari for Trade2Win only.

Yes, I am experiencing the same thing. No scroll bar in Firefox or Safari for Trade2Win only.
Hi Coastline & hhiusa,
Are you talking about this one . . .

Scroll_Bar.png

If so, it works fine in Chrome and IE, but I'll let @Sharky know you're experiencing problems using other browsers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tim.

timsk:
Yes - the missing scroll bar is the one you highlighted in your image.

I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE. All have the same problem.

The vertical scroll bar is visible on some pages on the site, missing on many other pages, and sometimes appears then quickly disappears immediately after arriving on a new page. So, the problem does not seem consistent across all pages on the site.

Thanks.

Hi Coastline & hhiusa,
Are you talking about this one . . .

View attachment 228000

If so, it works fine in Chrome and IE, but I'll let @Sharky know you're experiencing problems using other browsers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tim.

I can take a screenshot. I would not use anything but safari and sometimes Firefox. I don't care enough to change browsers. If it only works from Chrome, so be it. I just wanted to let Coastline know it was not just him.

I wouldn't use IE or Chrome if I was paid.

Everybody else's website has the scroll bar but T2W from where I sit.

Apple's website
Screen_Shot_2016_08_11_at_10_02_50_AM.png

T2W
Screen_Shot_2016_08_11_at_10_03_07_AM.png

Google
Screen_Shot_2016_08_11_at_10_06_07_AM.png

What happens if you click on the green dot (top left) when on the T2W website as I see you are using a Mac ?

What happens if you click on the green dot (top left) when on the T2W website as I see you are using a Mac ?

The green dot is to maximize the window and the yellow dot is to minimize the window. My screen has a higher resolution than 1080p so there is no need to have my window for T2W maximized. Your website is geared towards PC monitors so the resolution is lower for the website is lower. Pressing the green button will expand it to my entire screen and just feel the void on the sides with gray.

Secondly, my scrollbar works for every website but this one as you can see from the screenshots previously posted.

I will post a screenshot about what I mean momentarily.