T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,348 2,358
Hi folks,
Unfortunately, the issues from yesterday still appear to be with us. Paul (Sharky) is aware of the problem, but he's in a time zone behind the U.K., so it might be a while yet before he's able to deal with the problem. Many apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
(y)
Tim.
Those pesky bucket shops will go to any lengths to shut my thread down :LOL:

Reactions: tar

timsk

Legendary member
6,890 1,785
Those pesky bucket shops will go to any lengths to shut my thread down :LOL:
I'd have thought the exact opposite c_v, as it's great advertising for them if you do well.

I saw a broker ad' earlier today which simply read: 'Mr. B from Dagenham deposited $25k with us in July 2013 and withdrew $1 million in September 2013' - or something to that effect.
;)

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,348 2,358
I'd have thought the exact opposite c_v, as it's great advertising for them if you do well.

I saw a broker ad' earlier today which simply read: 'Mr. B from Dagenham deposited $25k with us in July 2013 and withdrew $1 million in September 2013' - or something to that effect.
;)
Did you ask them for a statement ? :)

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,348 2,358
As long as its not just a screenshot ;)
Jees this is good. :LOL:

I'm one of the very few who is prepared to post stuff up. Not only that but have helped numerous people over the yrs with info and pointers.

Anyway, no matter......when I do the withdrawal, i'll be sure to plaster it all over t2w :)

Reactions: DowJones

tar

Legendary member
10,441 1,309

nicholaschan24

4 0
I used to use Tapatalk to view this forum on my mobile but it's not working anymore. Does anyone have an alternative or will this be fixed?

Sharky

Admin
5,515 278
We've fixed the issue with Tapatalk, so you can now continue using it as before. Thanks for reporting it!

SS8

4 0
Anyone know why I cant post a review...the score button doesnt work...have emailed support twice but no reply ?

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
Anyone know why I cant post a review...the score button doesnt work...have emailed support twice but no reply ?
I think you have to have been a member for a while and/or have a certain number of posts first. This reduces the activity of trolls and scam artists.

Sharky

Admin
5,515 278
Hmm, so actually there appears to be a problem with the rating mechanism, SS8 is right, you can't currently choose a rating. We'll get this fixed asap. Thanks for reporting SS8.

ffsear

Experienced member
1,923 351
I must admit the rating system catches me out. Many times I rate an article as 2 thinking it the link for page 2 !

Last edited: