T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

People don't get banned for disagreeing with each other, they get banned for the way they disagree........and I can see why.

Not really, it just means you've managed not to wind anyone up to the extend that they want to ban you. I'm guessing your one of those chronically difficult people that winds others up to the point of requesting a ban and the mods/owner agrees, hey presto, fibnuts is banned 7 times from one forum, now that is funny 😂

Still doesn't make you an Alpha
, maybe you'll grow into one one day, keep the skills up chap.

Its exactly why it makes me an Alpha. Precisely why it does so. But its only one or 2 of the reasons. There are others. :)
The most pertinent one for our purposes here given that we are at a trading forum is the 37/37 winning trades and the fact that nobody here is willing to show real records of trading in a live meet. Just that alone guarantees that I am the only Alpha here. A Beta Male would never show up for a showdown - Science confirms this.

Wrong. 3 times banned here already

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unfortunately even I could be a beautiful, but sophisticated chameleon bot, touring the forums for unsuspecting victims to wind up (y)

No you couldn't, you're too follow-ey, unoriginal, boring but you could change that

unsuspecting victims? you mean trading scammers/pretenders/posers? I know what Donald would do - ship them all off to Iraq

re-post ............. got embedded by mistake .................

Its exactly why it makes me an Alpha. Precisely why it does so. But its only one or 2 of the reasons. There are others. :)
The most pertinent one for our purposes here given that we are at a trading forum is the 37/37 winning trades and the fact that nobody here is willing to show real records of trading in a live meet. Just that alone guarantees that I am the only Alpha here. A Beta Male would never show up for a showdown - Science confirms this.

:) :) :) :) :)
Wrong. 3 times banned here already

Fair do's, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.....once I've summoned the time and energy to read the thread :)

In your comment here, dead Siggy you are being exactly what I've classified T2W as being, namely pretenders/posers. Why? Here you are answering my posts from day one every single day, yet you have the gall to say you have not read the thread. That's what people in denial do.

An Alpha would take ownership of his actions, a Beta disguises and discolors and hides them.

Dig?

:):):) Well said!

see colored text for corresponding answers ...............

There is no trading forum like ET. She ranks #1. I got expelled 7 times, tough sh*t, sh*t happens. That I want to go back is a testament to how much better ET is. That Baron (ET owner) might even entertain the notion of perhaps letting me back on after 7 expulsions is even more mind-boggling - having to read and deal with the constant high numbers of sheep and sissies on his site, it is sheer poetry for him to have a cat like Fibo post there. Why else do you think that the moment I open a thread in ChitChat aka Foyer, Baron jumps right in to start having a ball with me, agreeing or disagreeing it don't matter, it brings him alive. Go figure!

Plan B = T2W was never planned. It just happened because my knowledge of other boards is small, zero interest in searching out more Sissy-Havens. Most importantly I wanted to finish my market CALL right or wrong, it was a task for me and T2W has similar infrastructure to ET.

I think T2W peeps are growing to like you Fibo. I tried ET when I first started. Found the place very dry and dull. Bit like watching paint dry.

Slight off-topic. You like cats a lot?

In your comment here, dead Siggy you are being exactly what I've classified T2W as being, namely pretenders/posers. Why? Here you are answering my posts from day one every single day, yet you have the gall to say you have not read the thread. That's what people in denial do.

An Alpha would take ownership of his actions, a Beta disguises and discolors and hides them.

Dig?
I so solly, me will watch with interest your videos and I will seek the source of truth for you, unjinson.

Me only in wave 2 of 3, I must learn the art, which flavour you recommend?

Now your talkin my language', i'm down the pub, friiidaaayyyy. Nnigggggghhhht, glass in hand, finished early, brown envelope in pocket, mates around, few birds, the night is young [emoji48]

Good anallysis, I'm likkin it.

But wait, I have the ultimate for you - that is in line with thread title as to why the site is pure Beta Male starting with the op.

(without an Alpha Male in each segmented forum, the entire place is doomed - Betas need a leader, always. An alpha would make the forum grow. There are no alphas in any of the sub-forums or forums or the site. The owner is himself a Beta Male. One of the moderators is most definitely a BETA male. Hence the thread title)

There is another moderator here, a quiet Male, possibly quite lost as he pours his heart out and dishes his time for free for something he believes in, no matter how misguided that notion is. Needs verification but he is the closest thing you will get to an Alpha at T2W that has Alpha traits that have stood the test of time. His name is Trader333. I know nobody here believes in God, I'm possibly the only one who does - so I have asked THE MAN to open the floodgates of wherewithal for this fellow named Trader333. His bull-market in Life is soon to get underway. As an aside, he has banned me 3 times already and will not hesitate to do so again. But, speak of FAIRNESS? This Alpha has this quality in spades. :):):):):):)

There are No Alpha Males at T2W for the following reasons:

(1)

Terrible hunters here, mostly el cheapos with 1k - 5k - 10k at best or most - accounts. Disgraceful for an Alpha Male. An alpha Male in this type of game would have markers in the millions of dollars. A true Alpha of the highest order, even higher than other Alphas, would be the Alpha who does not work for a living, i.e. he does not even need to hunt often and even better every single hunt brings down the prey with a kill rate of 90%+ - all such an Alpha needs to do in his Life while enjoying the goodies in Life is to maintain his hunting skills and stay sharp. Therefore the presumed logic of why not billions of dollars becomes redundant to the true Alpha - he, like the commancheros only hunts/kills what they need to live on nicely, wanton slaughter is not an Alpha's road. Greed is not an Alpha's trait.

(2)

99.999999999% of T2W plays for 30 pips. ROFLMAO. An Alpha would lafffff his ass off at such stupidity. Why? Because to the Alpha there is never any Famine there is only Abundance on the plains of the Serengetti of Trading/Investing. To a Beta Male like the 99.999999% at T2W, Life is a perennial Famine = they have to trade 10 times a day, day in and day out and still only for peanuts = BETA MALE guaranteed!!!

30-pips seems to be the backbone of this site as is clear to observe.

For you Siggy, its even worse. You don't trade no more. Trading has already devoured you. = BETA

= No alpha Males or kill off Alpha Males = existential crisis of the nth order.

So let's have a good look at where/who these Alpha Males in the Trading/Investing arena reside? Trading/Investing is a hunting ground, same as the Seregetti Plains of Africa. Exactly the same. There are some differences. Hunter cannot place a stoploss on the Serengetti and can only TP when a kill is made. The only trailing TP is eating the same kill for days, not a good idea in the wild

Ed Sekota, All the original Turtles who became successful, Charles Bassetti ................... these are some of the Alphas in the Trading world. what about Chase Manhattan's Jaime Dimon and the goldman Sachs cats? All Beta Males. Loads of money? yeah, but all Betas.

Jack Schannep is another.

Reminiscences of a stock operator - the trader in it = Alpha

When these Alphas have jumped on their horses and are riding the new trend north, their test of Alpha status comes in every single time on the daily chart that the Price turns down and goes down - but there is no violation of trend - they hold their position - they do not panic - they do not bail. These alphas have balls of brass. They ride the trend to its natural extinction

that's where the greatest honor resides in TRADING/INVESTING

At T2W, at the smallest twitch in Price even on the 2-minute chart these cats bail and TP = pure BETAS

Whew!!!!

I so solly, me will watch with interest your videos and I will seek the source of truth for you, unjinson.

バッタ,

"按針 さん" です ! (a nod to William Adams)

只より高いものはない :(

I think T2W peeps are growing to like you Fibo. I tried ET when I first started. Found the place very dry and dull. Bit like watching paint dry.

Slight off-topic. You like cats a lot?

T2W peeps are growing to like me? Hahahahaha. that'll be the day. Heck they hate me so much that the very thing that impresses one and all, trading real time wins, will be ignored 100% because it ME - for them to give a compliment to someone they hate so much is

I M P O S S I B L E :) :) :) :)

Hahahahaha, nice one ATilla with the "cats" ................... no, I have no pets, disinterested in cats, dogs, my only interest in the animal kingdom lies the wild elephants of Thailand and that is purely because of my Thai girlfriend who can walk up to a wild bull elephant without fear and talk to him and get permission for me to come closer and not be considered an enemy. Too stunning for me to comprehend

:) :) :)

OK then. Go back to basic-basic. Why? The basics are always the problem

Restudy John Murphy's book:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

You can knock down the entire book over one plate of fly lice or sow main or kitchen cully

There are No Alpha Males at T2W for the following reasons:

(1)

Terrible hunters here, mostly el cheapos with 1k - 5k - 10k at best or most - accounts. Disgraceful for an Alpha Male. An alpha Male in this type of game would have markers in the millions of dollars. A true Alpha of the highest order, even higher than other Alphas, would be the Alpha who does not work for a living, i.e. he does not even need to hunt often and even better every single hunt brings down the prey with a kill rate of 90%+ - all such an Alpha needs to do in his Life while enjoying the goodies in Life is to maintain his hunting skills and stay sharp. Therefore the presumed logic of why not billions of dollars becomes redundant to the true Alpha - he, like the commancheros only hunts/kills what they need to live on nicely, wanton slaughter is not an Alpha's road. Greed is not an Alpha's trait.

(2)

99.999999999% of T2W plays for 30 pips. ROFLMAO. An Alpha would lafffff his ass off at such stupidity. Why? Because to the Alpha there is never any Famine there is only Abundance on the plains of the Serengetti of Trading/Investing. To a Beta Male like the 99.999999% at T2W, Life is a perennial Famine = they have to trade 10 times a day, day in and day out and still only for peanuts = BETA MALE guaranteed!!!

30-pips seems to be the backbone of this site as is clear to observe.

For you Siggy, its even worse. You don't trade no more. Trading has already devoured you. = BETA

Mods are the alpha males on T2W

Alpha anything to me means lead. Both Trump and Trudeau are alpha males as they are head of their nations.

All the body language stuff is either natural or put on. I don't see Trump in person as an alpha male but more of a bully emanating out of his money and countless solicitors.

T2W can't really have alpha's as it is a public site with equal rights.

There can be knowledgeable bodies but as soon as that body starts to see it self as an Alpha body; male or female then it stops being one imo. That attitude becomes pretentious.

Peeps should continue being them selves and doing what they do. Others can follow comment and admire.

I don't get all this alpha labelling. It's simply a leader others follow. I can't see how that plays out on public media. :unsure:

How do T2W traders who unanimously have small tiny accounts and play onthe 2-minute timeframe compare to the big cats who trade the Trend on the Daily/Weekly timeframes?

The former looks like this to the latter ...............................

Mods are the alpha males on T2W

Alpha anything to me means lead. Both Trump and Trudeau are alpha males as they are head of their nations.

All the body language stuff is either natural or put on. I don't see Trump in person as an alpha male but more of a bully emanating out of his money and countless solicitors.

T2W can't really have alpha's as it is a public site with equal rights.

There can be knowledgeable bodies but as soon as that body starts to see it self as an Alpha body; male or female then it stops being one imo. That attitude becomes pretentious.

Peeps should continue being them selves and doing what they do. Others can follow comment and admire.

I don't get all this alpha labelling. It's simply a leader others follow. I can't see how that plays out on public media. :unsure:

Good points but have you noticed this?

how riled up they get, especially Violet (counter-violent) when the subject of Alpha Male is brought up here at T2W. They can't stand it. It bothers the daylights out of them becaue they know no respectable alpha would trade the way they do and have such small goals. disgraceful for an Alpha! An Alpha by definition has large space and plenty of money and females and spare time and all the good stuff in Life. TheseT2W guys are all struggling

Mods anywhere are armed to the teeth with a red button to kill and maim Alphas. Only trader333 is a true Alpha. His greatest thrill is NOT to have to kill.

Now your talkin my language', i'm down the pub, friiidaaayyyy. Nnigggggghhhht, glass in hand, finished early, brown envelope in pocket, mates around, few birds, the night is young [emoji48]

From what I know about you thus far, the only image I have of you with a bird is ................

you take her home, she starts undressing and says to you, "I offer you my honor"

You reply, "I honor your offer"

Nothing gets done, both fall asleep

Just another day at T2W .... Yawn

From what I know about you thus far, the only image I have of you with a bird is ................

you take her home, she starts undressing and says to you, "I offer you my honor"

You reply, "I honor your offer"

Nothing gets done, both fall asleep

Just another day at T2W .... Yawn
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This forum is for the enlightenment and pleasure of its members. If it was soley for trading it would indeed be a bit skimpy.
I think anything of interest and particularly money related should be welcome. Not that I am of the management but so far so good. My criticisms are minor.