T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

Hahahahahaha, you shot yourself in the foot again, maestro. Who said that Alphas have to be nice guys? I sure as heck did not say that when I know I'm one of the worst, hahahahaha

I told NVP hre just a few days ago that I am a person of intemperate disposition and he tried to downplay it and said I'm not as bad as others make me out to be.

But thee and me know better. I am he worst kind

These cats you mentioned above ................. Hitler, Stalin, Trump, Caeasar, Trudea ........... yes they are all Alphas and all friends of Fibo. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Great banter, I'll dip in from time to time for a play.

Bloody depressing:

T2W = 2 members (not counting moderator)
ET = 48 members
--------------------------------------------------------

24 times more members online at ET in this moment

Bloody depressing:

ET = 48 members

Why aren't you trolling that forum then?

Bloody depressing:

ET = 48 members

Even more bloody depressing:

T2W = ET = 21 members ..... but its sleepytime stateside 2:21 am PT/ +3 for ET and 10:21 AM London well into market open

Very scary :):):)

Why aren't you trolling that forum then?

Not allowed, I'm banned 7 times. Going to see Baron (ET owner) in January. He might let me back on. No guarantees, but good chance. I pointed out my #Likes vs #Posts = 943 Likes vs 705 posts (see exact up above can't remember) ............ an all-time record on %-age basis. Also #trades in the top 10 for their entire history but most of all the highest winning trades ratio. So, good chance. :) :) :)

If OK comes thru', will be gone yesterday :):):)

Poor Violet, such poor knowledge in Trading/Investing/Life/ and now even in the arena of Beta/Alpha Males

blow their own trumpet Alphas like Fibo ...........

Larry Bird
Donald Trump
Muhammad Ali
Trudeau of Canada
Usain Bolt
Mike Tyson
Michael Jordan
-----
-----

I think T2W is great. Learned a lot from various bloggers.

It's up to bloggers to make the place what they like it to be.

I reckon T2W organisers are super bods too. Always difficult dealing with people. Especially more so online with millions of peeps with different set of values opinions and ideas.

It's become my home. Go to place to check market pulse. I love Dentists posts and charts. Super dude.

There have been so many really great bodies who have come and gone too. I guess trading is not for everyone. Moreover, one can only talk about the same topics so many times. Hence, the topical discussions in current affairs, technology and geopolitics etc.

Rock on T2W. (y) :love:(y)

I have cut down my posts coz I seem to have less time for all the good reasons but never the less check in to catch up on threads of interest.

As before, for new comers can make the place what ever they like give or take a few moderations. :unsure:

Fibo you are certainly an interesting character but way OT. I say way OT purely from my limited perspective as I can't keep up. Phenomenal in many aspects and I can only guess you have some OCD condition or on some - what is now called, neurodiverse spectrum of ingenuity.

All colourful good stuff. Fact that T2W has managed to contain you and you find it a backup plan B site for your regular hangout can't be all bad.

Often plan B usually works out better than plan A in my experience. You never know, you might pick up a bit of English reserve and subtlety on your travels and improve some of your rough edges.

(y)

Not allowed, I'm banned 7 times.

I can see why ! o_O

Going to see Baron (ET owner) in January. He might let me back on. No guarantees, but good chance. I pointed out my #Likes vs #Posts = 943 Likes vs 705 posts (see exact up above can't remember) ............ an all-time record on %-age basis. Also #trades in the top 10 for their entire history but most of all the highest winning trades ratio. So, good chance. :) :) :)

So T2W is your trolling outlet whilst other forum owners decide whether to let you back in? Sheesh, other forum owners must be Turkeys voting for Xmas if they've been burnt SEVEN times hahahahaha, more fool them, or maybe not, who cares! I would have thought 3 strikes and you're out would have been enough for some.

Get that fistful of dollars ready, you might need it 😂😂

Poor Violet, such poor knowledge in Trading/Investing/Life/ and now even in the arena of Beta/Alpha Males

blow their own trumpet Alphas like Fibo ...........

Larry Bird
Donald Trump
Muhammad Ali
Trudeau of Canada
Usain Bolt
Mike Tyson
Michael Jordan
-----
-----

Trudeau is most definitely not an Alpha, he's not even a top Beta, most definitely bottom of the Z-pile.

Last edited:

I reckon T2W organisers are super bods too. Always difficult dealing with people. Especially more so online with millions of peeps with different set of values opinions and ideas.

It's become my home. Go to place to check market pulse. I love Dentists posts and charts. Super dude.

There have been so many really great bodies who have come and gone too. I guess trading is not for everyone. Moreover, one can only talk about the same topics so many times. Hence, the topical discussions in current affairs, technology and geopolitics etc.

I have cut down my posts coz I seem to have less time for all the good reasons but never the less check in to catch up on threads of interest.

As before, for new comers can make the place what ever they like give or take a few moderations. :unsure:

Fibo you are certainly an interesting character but way OT. I say way OT purely from my limited perspective as I can't keep up. Phenomenal in many aspects and I can only guess you have some OCD condition or on some - what is now called, neurodiverse spectrum of ingenuity.

All colourful good stuff. Fact that T2W has managed to contain you and you find it a backup plan B site for your regular hangout can't be all bad.

Often plan B usually works out better than plan A in my experience. You never know, you might pick up a bit of English reserve and subtlety on your travels and improve some of your rough edges.

(y)

One of the funniest posts I have seen you make Att (I am sure there have been plenty of others from you before my time), nice one, I particularly like the reference to neurodiverse spectrum of ingenuity, that's hilarious and a good get out clause.

Stiff upper lip, self-deprecation, irony, sarcasm and unending dry wit, combined with a dash of real or imagined trading is the British way, luvvin it 😍

I can see why ! o_O

So T2W is your trolling outlet whilst other forum owners decide whether to let you back in? Sheesh, other forum owners must be Turkeys voting for Xmas if they've been burnt SEVEN times hahahahaha, more fool them, or maybe not, who cares! I would have thought 3 strikes and you're out would have been enough for some.

Haha Siggie, me and thee differ in perspective so much its worthy of ROFLMAO

why?

"banned" by definition root cause is "creator of waves and challenging the status quo" - sheep = Beta Males never get banned, they tow the line. But a dissenter, a disagree-er? whole different ballgame.

If your daddy walks you to school its because he's in the same grade = if never been banned its a guarantee you're a Beta Male

T2W's only other Alpha Male is a poster by the name of "Socrates" There are no others or else they wuld have stood out to me during my reading of the site over these 5 months.

Not allowed, I'm banned 7 times. Going to see Baron (ET owner) in January. He might let me back on. No guarantees, but good chance. I pointed out my #Likes vs #Posts = 943 Likes vs 705 posts (see exact up above can't remember) ............ an all-time record on %-age basis. Also #trades in the top 10 for their entire history but most of all the highest winning trades ratio. So, good chance. :) :) :)

If you became an ET sponsor, Baron would have to let you back in.
Then, you could load up even more likes from your various aliases.
:)

(y)

:):):) Well said!

see colored text for corresponding answers ...............

There is no trading forum like ET. She ranks #1. I got expelled 7 times, tough sh*t, sh*t happens. That I want to go back is a testament to how much better ET is. That Baron (ET owner) might even entertain the notion of perhaps letting me back on after 7 expulsions is even more mind-boggling - having to read and deal with the constant high numbers of sheep and sissies on his site, it is sheer poetry for him to have a cat like Fibo post there. Why else do you think that the moment I open a thread in ChitChat aka Foyer, Baron jumps right in to start having a ball with me, agreeing or disagreeing it don't matter, it brings him alive. Go figure!

Plan B = T2W was never planned. It just happened because my knowledge of other boards is small, zero interest in searching out more Sissy-Havens. Most importantly I wanted to finish my market CALL right or wrong, it was a task for me and T2W has similar infrastructure to ET.

I can see why ! o_O

Siggy, here's why Baron (ET owner) loves me. When I saw Baron's thread in Chitchat = Foyer, I flew Concorde to get there to read it. Jesus H Christ, the sheep in the thread were worshipping him like he was GOD. Right then and there I know-ed its a Sissy-Haven loaded to the hilt with sheep = followers = low-level 1k to 10k account holders.

So I posted this, meant every word, but all the readers and Baron lovers proclaimed me enemy #1 and came after me with a vengeance. They infiltrated my threads and fired machine gun rounds. They failed to dislodge me, just like here at T2W.

On top of all these attacks I got warnings from the lead cop that my ass was grass. Several warnings and threats and just like here at T2W and he followed me around everywhere sending me alerts.

I called Baron on the phone - he knew right away who I was and started lafffffing his ass off and said to me, "they hate you now because you talked dirty to me". Then he shocked me with, "what you said was so funny I secretly laffed my ass off but you understand I can't let on that I too have larceny in my heart - keep posting, I'll reign in Magna (cop)

See my post in Baron's thread below. :):)

Rufy, becoming a sponsor is definitely an option but not for me for several reasons:

(1)

I hunt prey myself, alone and do not scavenge, the meat is always fresh and red and the prey always brought down by being within realistic chasing distance when isolated for the kill (especially EurUsd). The food is soooooo plentiful that it dispenses with the liability of having wildebeest clients. I hunt, that's that. Will not ever consider wildebeest paying me monthly payments or lump sum payment for advice as that would ruin my intention of a clear vicious bite to the jugular to being them down. I'm a simple fella.

(2)

As much as posters hate Fibo they hate sponsors more because they consider sponsors their real enemy and know for sure they are there to kill them to eat and not only once but eat for life, meat, blood, bones, sinews and all. They do not like this notion, not one bit.

Therefore compared to the sponsors, fibo is a sweetheart in their eyes.

Proof: When chief sponsor "bone" came after me because he started losing clients left and right demanding their money ($7,500) back and demanding why he was not as good as Fibo on Crude Oil - he came with a vengeance attacking Elliottwave, Trendlines, Fibos, patterns and almost everything technical. That galvanized the crowd into loving Fibo and despising the sponsor even more. I learned my lesson fast. Sponsor = low level worthless hunter.

Haha Siggie, me and thee differ in perspective so much its worthy of ROFLMAO

why?

"banned" by definition root cause is "creator of waves and challenging the status quo" - sheep = Beta Males never get banned, they tow the line. But a dissenter, a disagree-er? whole different ballgame.

People don't get banned for disagreeing with each other, they get banned for the way they disagree........and I can see why.

If your daddy walks you to school its because he's in the same grade = if never been banned its a guarantee you're a Beta Male

Not really, it just means you've managed not to wind anyone up to the extend that they want to ban you. I'm guessing your one of those chronically difficult people that winds others up to the point of requesting a ban and the mods/owner agrees, hey presto, fibnuts is banned 7 times from one forum, now that is funny 😂

Still doesn't make you an Alpha, maybe you'll grow into one one day, keep the skills up chap.

T2W's only other Alpha Male is a poster by the name of "Socrates" There are no others or else they wuld have stood out to me during my reading of the site over these 5 months.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unfortunately even I could be a beautiful, but sophisticated chameleon bot, touring the forums for unsuspecting victims to wind up (y)

Siggy, here's why Baron (ET owner) loves me. When I saw Baron's thread in Chitchat = Foyer, I flew Concorde to get there to read it. Jesus H Christ, the sheep in the thread were worshipping him like he was GOD. Right then and there I know-ed its a Sissy-Haven loaded to the hilt with sheep = followers = low-level 1k to 10k account holders.

So I posted this, meant every word, but all the readers and Baron lovers proclaimed me enemy #1 and came after me with a vengeance. They infiltrated my threads and fired machine gun rounds. They failed to dislodge me, just like here at T2W.

On top of all these attacks I got warnings from the lead cop that my ass was grass. Several warnings and threats and just like here at T2W and he followed me around everywhere sending me alerts.

I called Baron on the phone - he knew right away who I was and started lafffffing his ass off and said to me, "they hate you now because you talked dirty to me". Then he shocked me with, "what you said was so funny I secretly laffed my ass off but you understand I can't let on that I too have larceny in my heart - keep posting, I'll reign in Magna (cop)

See my post in Baron's thread below. :):)

Fair do's, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.....once I've summoned the time and energy to read the thread :)

Re: sponsor named "bone" at ET

Complaints to the cop and to Baron by bone flooded and capsized Baron's boat of well-being and enjoyment of his successful venture known as ET. You see, just like he said to me, "ET is my baby"

bone's mission to have me banned worked 7 times. That's what happens when the little guy (Fibo) goes up against the big boys who pull the strings. What was the the final straw that broke the camel's (bone's) back? You see, he calls his business and himself THE SPREAD PROFESSOR ....................... I f****** him so bad when I said, "change your name, clown, there is no future in spreading"

The sh*t hit the fan. Boom! Expelled within 30 minutes of that comment.

:):):):):):)

Trudeau is most definitely not an Alpha, he's not even a top Beta, most definitely bottom of the Z-pile.

Disagree Siggy for the following reason:

Look at Ivanka Trump's face when she sat near Trudeau - she was a goner esp. given that she is married to a Beta Male. All Donald's sons are Beta males.

Look at how Trudeau held his own when face to face with Donald - did not flinch and when Donald tried the same stunt of the pull in the handshake, Trudeau counteract first and blew Trump's plan to intimidate helter skelter.

Trudeau is a fine lad, he has my vote. A pure Alpha who knows he is an Alpha. Now Donald knows that for sure too. Trudeau is quite possibly the only world leader Donald respects, the rest in his eyes are deadbeats.