Sucessful Profitable Spreadbetting - The way I do it

Yes we were all waiting for your magic beans, which you brought here yourself uninvited and you now are on the high ground because people asked for some truth showing the beans worked.

But hey people who are tired of this crap are haters, grow up man.

tanka- who the f.... is offering magic beans?!

and actually you brought yourself here into this thread, UNINVITED. do us all a favour, f00k off, and shut the door on our way out.

Oh yes not magic beans, just 50% per day!

You guys are just wonderful

and I thought this was a serious site.

It gets a bit desperate accusing someone of Photoshopping a statement.

Why the hell would he want to waste time doing that - for whose benefit - He's got nothing to prove to anyone, just like me - Just it is possible to make a living of SB - which is want I am doing nicely.

I just showed my wife the thread - is she just said "What a bunch of Losers, why you bothering Honey?"

I looked twice and still can't see an issue with the statement.....Joe?

thats because there isnt one!

and if there is please tell me , so i can get on the phone to SpreadCo right now.

i just cant find the right word to use to describe some people on here, its shocking.

thats because there isnt one!

and if there is please tell me , so i can get on the phone to SpreadCo right now.

i just cant find the right word to use to describe some people on here, its shocking.

Liars and fantasists, but that is just Baz!

hotbaz - would be nice to keep in touch via email if thats ok.

I havent traded today and probably not going to until 2.30pm when the US opens if i get time (im at work).

alwyas interested to hear others thoughts/opinions on how the market is going to move and any trading tips.

have you thought about shorting ex-div shares?

last week was a magical week to be shorting, and then longing STANDARD CHARTERED. You can do this on SB also, and would have resulted in massive gains.

missed that boat unfortunately. hindsight !

and yes i agree its is VERY VERY SAD to think someone photoshop a statement, for whos benefit exactly? i wouldn waste my time energy.

which is exactly what i think im doing right now, so im going to go back to my day job for now. and its not SB.

and yes i agree its is VERY VERY SAD to think someone photoshop a statement, for whos benefit exactly? i wouldn waste my time energy.

which is exactly what i think im doing right now, so im going to go back to my day job for now. and its not SB.

Lets just say that there have been a few Walts come and go over the years, they often start out with threads a little bit like this one.

Lets just say that there have been a few Walts come and go over the years, they often start out with threads a little bit like this one.

well thanks for tarring us all with the same brush. really makes us feel that this forum is worth being a member of. not.

however, if hotbaz is genuine and i can take this contact away as someone to muddle the market over, then its worth it.

I am all for letting baz prove his point if he can.

Is he teaching or boasting ? It doesn't matter too much I suppose.

Money/gold does funny things even to ordinary folk imho.

He has taken his wife away to get away from all the haters on his 50%.

He won't help us all anymore, he and KIUK will just share the magic beans alone.

Certainly not boasting... Just advising that I make a living from SB!

Yes and I totally agree with KIUK comments and maybe come away with a contact you share ideas with.

Oh and yes I am as genuine as can be and I really haven't be made to feel welcome here.

hotbaz - **** em all mate. ive just about had enough of this forum tbh.

and yes youre probably right, theyre probably all sat there bankrupt and cant stand to see someone make some money out of something they also had a go at.

and yes i did love a fiver on a £50 stake. I had that position open for a while and couldnt get it to go into profit, so closed as soon as i was breakeven or thereabouts.

If i look at my detaield statement it will show me open price and close price, and yes its probably 0.1 point off, but im not going to bother checking because that will be "photoshopped" too wont it ?

Buddy as per Spreadco thread Bang up some live trades alongside Basil....

It really is that simple to shut people up. Now I'm not quite so cynical as some here at least not initially, but the reluctance to show your hand will turn people off Pronto including me......

Bang up 5 Live trades today/now.....??

Certainly not boasting... Just advising that I make a living from SB!

Yes and I totally agree with KIUK comments and maybe come away with a contact you share ideas with.

Oh and yes I am as genuine as can be and I really haven't be made to feel welcome here.
The problem is when you come aboard making claims that the experience trader knows can't be true on a consistent level, you will be eaten alive. And rightly so, because why turn this forum to a more Micky Mouse forum than what it already is?

I am making 51% per day and I do 5 minutes abs per day!

Won't post as my wife says your all haters, I can post picture of my 6 pack though.