Sucessful Profitable Spreadbetting - The way I do it

I think you should read what tar is saying, there is no holy grail, just hard work. This kind of return is not possible in the long run. I wonder why I am writing this.:)

You are writing this because you are a long suffering ancient, who has been around the block a few times. :D

But who hopes-just, hopes, that something will rub off on someone.

Im sure hotbaz said he uses stop losses. I feel that if you do, the s.b. Firm who can see these probably use this to their advantage and in a split second movement probably stop you out. So you have to create another position, which is more profit for them.

This is the reason why i do not use stop losses and hence why i am sometimes on a knife edge ! ideally i would use them, but something tells me not to. Maybe i am not trusting enough or maybe im wise ? Or maybe im just stupid hence can sometimes run up some weighty losses.

Which SB Companies do you guys use that allow you to have no stop loss set at any level....??

also with regards to posting live calls - even i wouldnt be bothered to do that, for the benefit of whom?

For the benefit of us, durr!. You come on here with grandiose claims and a photoshopped account statement as "proof" of your god-like skills.

Post the trades here after you've entered them - but before they are closed and if you are genuine you will get the recognition you deserve.

Continue to worm out of doing that with ridiculous statements like above and we'll continue to mock you.

to lose 5gbp when you're long 50gbp a point seems extraordinary ...

Well spotted, sir! :clap:

142504d1344699563-sucessful-profitable-spreadbetting-way-i-do-s.jpg

Quite some effort gone into that photoshop - some skills there

I'm away for a couple of days taking a long earned break with my wife.

But you know what, Kuik is right - I don't care what you lot think - I only came on offering encouragement. I do not have to prove anything to anybody here - you obviously haven't got anything better to do than put people down. So I say good luck to you all.

I'm away for a couple of days taking a long earned break with my wife.

But you know what, Kuik is right - I don't care what you lot think - I only came on offering encouragement. I do not have to prove anything to anybody here - you obviously haven't got anything better to do than put people down. So I say good luck to you all.

do you offer mentoring? if so please pm me.

No surprise then.

I thought it would be cinema again or shopping.

At least your crap lasted one trading day only.

oh and 1 last tip - hope you guys are riding the trend line for US30 UK100 since 10:10!

KUIK I got your pm and will answer shortly - I just cant believe what a waste of time some of these members are - Surely a element of jealously hangs in there - Obviously some big losers in there lurking around for someone to produce a formula that will make them rich.

Trading strategies are tied to the individual - and what frame of mind that operate in.

For the benefit of us, durr!. You come on here with grandiose claims and a photoshopped account statement as "proof" of your god-like skills.

Post the trades here after you've entered them - but before they are closed and if you are genuine you will get the recognition you deserve.

Continue to worm out of doing that with ridiculous statements like above and we'll continue to mock you.

lol this is all getting too much for me. im getting shot at from all different angles.

you know what, i'll keep my thoughts to myself, and perhaps share with those who arent such twazzocks.

photoshopped account statement ? what do you want me to do to confirm its validity? Actually forget that, im not going to bother.

god-like skills? did i say i had god-like skills?

after i entered them, before i close them - DUDE! i have an open position sometimes for minutes, sometimes for seconds! SCALPING! Im not going to waste my time proving myself to a bunch of wind up merchants.

Makes me wonder why people like you have joined this forum....

hotbaz - **** em all mate. ive just about had enough of this forum tbh.

and yes youre probably right, theyre probably all sat there bankrupt and cant stand to see someone make some money out of something they also had a go at.

and yes i did love a fiver on a £50 stake. I had that position open for a while and couldnt get it to go into profit, so closed as soon as i was breakeven or thereabouts.

If i look at my detaield statement it will show me open price and close price, and yes its probably 0.1 point off, but im not going to bother checking because that will be "photoshopped" too wont it ?