Sucessful Profitable Spreadbetting - The way I do it

You implied the opposite.

Can you and your alter ego stop please.

btw - ADMIN - can you please check my I.P. address and check that with the I.P. address of Hotbaz - can you confirm to some of these pathetic over-confident wind-up-merchant morons that we are not the same person ?

thank you

I use spreadco. until you have a margin call, you can run without a stop loss. thats upto yourself

The unique feature of allowing you to have stop loss.

Look you have nothing unique to add here and I think you can see that people are a little sceptical of Mr.50%.

So what do you have to share now?

If it was 49% we may believe you but I guess the guys need live trades and real screenshots. Of course you and Baz keeping all this to yourselves now. Damn

The unique feature of allowing you to have stop loss.

Look you have nothing unique to add here and I think you can see that people are a little sceptical of Mr.50%.

So what do you have to share now?

If it was 49% we may believe you but I guess the guys need live trades and real screenshots. Of course you and Baz keeping all this to yourselves now. Damn

EH?? im really confused.

anyone on S.b. platforms can set their own stop loss - whats unique about that?

exactly - i have nothing unique to add here. i didnt say i did, someone else said it ! I think they were being sarcastic. so i suggest you read these posts properly, and cross reference it with the english language handbook and make sure you have interpreted someone elses posts before even typing a response.

sceptical of mr 50% - yes i can understand this. I dont think i could do this, i dont actually have the time to. i trade as and when i feel, and sometimes close the day on a loss. it happens. but i also win. and overall i am up. which illustrates it can be done.

and i do think mr 50%'s screenshots and proof for that one day have been satisfactory. so i have no reason to doubt him on that one occasion.

i have nothing to share, and i do not wish to. because unfairl i will just get shot down, and i really cant be bothered with this anymore. Its just shocking what kind of people are members of this BB. absolutely shocking.

im just going to the shop to buy some eggs.

im coming back to egg your windows.

good day to you sir.

NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL NEW MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM

Dont join, unless you have lost out on the S.B's and have nothing but negative things to say.

Only then will you fit in here nicely.

yes it does. quite right.

childish and pathetic.

i think i will leave now also.

its like being in the school playground in year 5.

Funny that you leave after contributing 10 of those pages of bickering. :eek:

How much money do you need in an account to trade £50 per point? Can't be £400 surely?

lol it just gets better .

There are a lot of mixed up people in here !

i have £5k capital. on the UK100 - you can trade £166 per point with this on spreadco.

with the US30 its different, i cant remember how much, but its less.

hotbaz is the £400 capital guy, not me !

Funny that you leave after contributing 10 of those pages of bickering. :eek:

i thought there might be some sane people on here, who might eventually contribute - but no such luck im afraid.

i must remove the email updates to these posts, hence why i keep coming back. aargh.

I have seen this kind of setup of SB threads before. There is a target for it and it is not to have a meaningful discussion. It is also out to pollute other threads. They will disappear quickly and appear again with other names. I think the moderator need to have a look at it.

lol it just gets better .

There are a lot of mixed up people in here !

i have £5k capital. on the UK100 - you can trade £166 per point with this on spreadco.

with the US30 its different, i cant remember how much, but its less.

hotbaz is the £400 capital guy, not me !

Where did I ever state I was talking to you? I was talking to the person who started the thread, and I was asking a simple question not having a go. Defensive or what:LOL:

You can't even trade uk100 at £50pp on a gkfx demo account with 5k in it so I was just curious where you could.

bewski - again i will re-iterate that there are many mixed up people in here.

the 400 guy didnt say he trades at 50 a point, he said 1 or 2 a point.

it was ME that said i traded 50 a point.

hence why I answered.

and spreadco - u can trade capital / 30 = stake on the UK100.

so if capital is 600 / 30 = 20p point . im pretty sure thats correct.