Sucessful Profitable Spreadbetting - The way I do it

I have seen this kind of setup of SB threads before. There is a target for it and it is not to have a meaningful discussion. It is also out to pollute other threads. They will disappear quickly and appear again with other names. I think the moderator need to have a look at it.

Agreed

oh deary me. lots of PARANOID people in here.

you need to visit the psychologist and get to the bottom of these issues.

i really am going to go mad here.

and i need to find another SB forum with some SANE people.

hotbaz - if you read this - forward me your email address. Ta

Oh right I see, my mistake then. I was trying to work out how that was possible and why nobody else had picked up on it :LOL:

one last thing - all you negative people. Go join Trade2Lose.com

you might make some friends there.

Oh right I see, my mistake then. I was trying to work out how that was possible and why nobody else had picked up on it :LOL:

no worrys mate. first hint of a sane person here.

I think lots of people have done the same thing here tbh, and have mixed up different posters comments and whacked them all into a blender, and poured out a solution of such confusion that they dont know whether they are coming or going.

its madness and really messing with my temper.

oh deary me. lots of PARANOID people in here.

you need to visit the psychologist and get to the bottom of these issues.

i really am going to go mad here.

and i need to find another SB forum with some SANE people.

hotbaz - if you read this - forward me your email address. Ta
You don't fool me a bit. You have been around before. I think the moderator should delete this thread and restore the Spreadco thread, which is important for them.

You don't fool me a bit. You have been around before. I think the moderator should delete this thread and restore the Spreadco thread, which is important for them.

Ive never been here before, and once im done here i probably wont come back which should please you guys.

You really do need to start from page 1 and read through these posts again, because some of the things you say that I have said, i havent !

youre muddled up.

and if you get muddled up between posters, god knows what happens on your SB accounts. It isnt a wonder why you lose, and then shoot me down for saying that ive won.

blimey. its like a mental institution in here.

and a tip for you guys. Short the Australian dollar as it has fallen and wil probably continue to, due to china.

one last thing - all you negative people. Go join Trade2Lose.com

you might make some friends there.

Whats so ironic is that focusing on how to lose correctly is probably the fastest way of getting profitable. :p

The fact that everyone is so focused on winning is why so many lose. I'm beginning to think Mr Sharky has a sense of humor after all

and a tip for you guys. Short the Australian dollar as it has fallen and wil probably continue to, due to china.

What about China? You prob don't have the faintest of ideas and all you know is what is in the news!! No Substance...

Lol

This thread is so funny.

I hope you have been monitoring the charts today - Plenty of scope to make money.

The US30 has been above 13,200 and back down to around 13,100 and on the way back up.

Easily could of doubles my money today

Lol

This thread is so funny.

I hope you have been monitoring the charts today - Plenty of scope to make money.

The US30 has been above 13,200 and back down to around 13,100 and on the way back up.

COULD!

So you hotbaz100% now, oh dear.

Lol

This thread is so funny.

You keep up the entertainment HotBaz as it keeps one or two off my back. Its clear to all that you're a total fruit and nut case and delusional to boot, but nobodys perfect.......(y)