Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

Hi Jim. No, traders never have to put up their own money. The 3 billion reference was a leveraged amount, but that was not our firm's capital. It was a firm that was an institutional client. We have access to different sources of capital, for both emerging type traders and more institutional type, low vol traders.
Wow, so this whole time you were lying? Didn't I call you on this years ago? LOL
..and not only that, it was not your firms capital. (client which you no longer have)

You really are high on your own ego.

At 500:1 leverage that put your available capital at 6mln, but as you said, it was never your firms capital.
I knew you were full of sht years ago.

"once a liar, always a liar" (n)

Wow, so this whole time you were lying? Didn't I call you on this years ago? LOL
..and not only that, it was not your firms capital. (client which you no longer have)

At 500:1 leverage that put your available capital at 6mln, but as you said, it was never your firms capital.

That response brightened up my 7.30. Nice one

Now you really did it!

Why in the world did you change your old profile picture with your high definition, wireless mic?

T2W will never be the same without it. A multinational day of mourning has to definitely be commemorated in the trading world today. :cry:

Now you really did it!

Why in the world did you change your old profile picture with your high definition, wireless mic?

T2W will never be the same without it. A multinational day of mourning has to definitely be commemorated in the trading world today. :cry:
Calm down, i'm just messing with you.

trader Ukraine

I am a forex trader trading experience of 4.5 years, working with investors of 2.5 years. Myself am in the Ukraine, English only speak through an interpreter. Can you provide a report on e-mail. My contacts : [email protected] ,mobile +380952912455 (of the language barrier it is desirable to correspond by e-mai).

Re: trader Ukraine

I am a forex trader trading experience of 4.5 years, working with investors of 2.5 years. Myself am in the Ukraine, English only speak through an interpreter. Can you provide a report on e-mail. My contacts : [email protected] ,mobile +380952912455 (of the language barrier it is desirable to correspond by e-mai).

Hi investtorg. I will send you an email and PM right now.

Just replied. Thank you. Please PM me again once you send all of the due diligence info.

Danger,

Speaking of due diligence is your company currently, or was it recently, the subject of litigation? You'll appreciate this is a reasonable question given the amount of fraud that goes on in this industry.

Danger,

Speaking of due diligence is your company currently, or was it recently, the subject of litigation? You'll appreciate this is a reasonable question given the amount of fraud that goes on in this industry.

pboyles, one of the head guys for an investment firm I was doing due diligence for in the past was busted by the FBI a year or so ago. This was not surprising. I have dealt with many brokerage firms and companies in FX and many have been shut down, hit with lawsuits, etc. - even FXCM and Gain have experienced this. It happens in FX every day.

I know the NFA and CFTC are hitting them hard. What was the firm that the FBI busted?

I know the NFA and CFTC are hitting them hard. What was the firm that the FBI busted?

Yes, the funny thing is that at the end of the day, FX accounts are still not protected under NFA jurisdiction. Many experts (including legal) have given us their opinions and most think that the US government wants to regulate FX to death in the US.

The firm's name was Oxford.

send you a skype request.

Also 3160ish comes on euro as a good spot where possible failure on euro can be seen and a halt there would be a good clue to sell into strength.
for a break under 2975-80, 2930-33 pops in as initial soft tgt and 2820ish as prime for Monday, considering we break lower eventually..
30 mins charts along with 4 hrs..
SPX forming supp at 1204 area and as long as 1200-04 stands a true north test for Monday would be 1237-39. Only if this area breaks and a 4 hr closes above 1239 we can expect a move to 1255-60 in coming sessions..
AUD could benefit on stock rally..

GU 5370 is imp on supp and a break of this supp (clean breakout) could throw GU to a free fall...