Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

7am7ad, The startup fund I mentioned is positioned to begin trading with the $50 million dollar allocation from their institutional client at the beginning of January. Two classes of shares might be used; one for their large institutional client and one with a higher fee structure for regular high net worth investors. As a result, please give me up to 2 weeks to give you a more precise answer regarding possible compensation and allocation.

Please note, I have received information from a lot of traders. Just because you have provided the information I requested doesn't mean that we are under any obligation to accept. Do you understand that?

traderfunding,thank you for your info ,all I need was just a reply from you and you just did it because I just need to organize me time .I will be waiting for your response after two week and I hope I will be selected. :)

Thank you. No problem.

Seems like a good start. Keep it up.

Hmm..yes it was a good start till i started 'seeing' things that were not there..Hehe..
But yes, i need to learn meditating and have a control over myself when trading. Good traders never panic, they are always in control. Thanks :)

I'm part of a team in charge of doing the due diligence on FX and Futures traders for a $3B+ hedge fund company in the US.

We're looking for a wide variety of forex (no arbitrage or news traders) and futures traders with verifiable statements. Plese PM me only if you have live statements. Demo statements don't count.

You must complete our due diligence questionnaire and meet other requirements that will be provided after the initial discussions.

Traders that are accepted get to trade a test account for the first 15 to 45 days, whose size depends on a trader's experience and results. If they perform within historical norms, they get additional allocations every month until either a substantial amount of capital is allocated or they reach a saturation point in terms of liquidity.

If interested, please PM email address and a bit of information about the type of trading you do, lenght of real track record, experience, and results.

Cheers!

Hi.

Hope you are doing good & great.

Myself,Kumar from INDIA.

I have been trading since 7 years & all can be proved by Contract Note.

Can i be given a chance to show my skill, i can show you on skype, live, you can test me any time.

Precisely i do Math with Numbers.

Hope to hear from you.

Do give me a fair chance.

Regards.

N:B:- I COULDN'T SENT PM AS BECAUSE OF MESSAGE POSTED COUNT LESS THAN 15.

Hi.

Myself,Kumar from INDIA.

Can i be given a chance to show my skill, i can show you on skype, live, you can test me any time.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards.

If you can't send pm because your post is less than 15...then post until you get more than 15 post...It is not that hard you know...:) Good traders are those who have worked diligently to improve themselves.

If you can't send pm because your post is less than 15...then post until you get more than 15 post...It is not that hard you know...:) Good traders are those who have worked diligently to improve themselves.

Is your name traderfunding, is that so?

Don't try to be SMART with writing skills or becoming MR.KNOWALL.

What i am supposed to do, let it rest with me,please.

Is your name traderfunding, is that so?

Don't try to be SMART with writing skills or becoming MR.KNOWALL.

What i am supposed to do, let it rest with me,please.

What are you talking about?

Of course my name is NOT traderfunding. Just like yours is not codered123.

I don't understand what you are asking.

he was responding to s1quash (the quotes give it away), who responded to codered123s q to you (the prev post by s1quash gives it away).

he was responding to s1quash (the quotes give it away), who responded to codered123s q to you (the prev post by s1quash gives it away).

Absolutely right rsh01.
rsh01, would you mind to share your Skype Id,PM me.

Traderfunding, are you still looking for Trader.

Last edited:

You are right, rsh01. I've been rather slow today. :confused:

Sorry codered123. My apologies.

Hi.

Myself,Kumar from INDIA.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards.

Kumar, I apologize for having missed your earlier message. I just PM'ed you the email address to send your information to. Thank you.

Im a licensed forex CTA in the US, and we run managed account programs through FXCM and CitiFX.

Are you still looking to allocate capital?

If so, we would be interested in speaking with you.

Thanks

Please send me a pm for my contact info.

Hi,
I am having more than 5 yrs. exp. trading US equity and Commodities market.
More I would like to discuss through mail and skype chat.
Please PM me the details to get in touch with you
Thanks
Daku

Im a licensed forex CTA in the US, and we run managed account programs through FXCM and CitiFX.

Are you still looking to allocate capital?

If so, we would be interested in speaking with you.

Thanks

Please send me a pm for my contact info.

Yes, still looking. I PM'ed you the requirements to be considered as one of the traders for a start-up hedge fund (between now and mid January), as well as the email address where to send the info.