FX/Futures Traders Needed for Starup Fund

Hi
would you plz PM me an email address that i can send my info about my trading strategy,
Thanks
A.

Sorry if this point has been raised but who recruits traders for a hedge fund on a forum ?
Are you sure hedge fund is the right term ?
Do you require people to put ANY money down? What is charged to the traders account ?

Sorry if this point has been raised but who recruits traders for a hedge fund on a forum ?
Are you sure hedge fund is the right term ?
Do you require people to put ANY money down? What is charged to the traders account ?

dealer911, is there a list of official places that are acceptable to recruit traders for hedge funds? Please send it my way.

Yes, "hedge fund" is the right term. The fund is a start-up fund domiciled in BVI.

"Money down?" I never said that. Traders are not required to pay for anything or invest their own money. Nothing is charged to a trader's account because they don't have to set up their own account.

Before anybody wastes any more time on this Danger Alvares needs to answer two questions

1 Where is this scheme regulated and by whom

2 What is the nature of the legal action involving him and forex consulting corporation.

2 What is the nature of the legal action involving him and forex consulting corporation.

pboyles, I'm not sure what you mean by wasting more time on this. It's not like the traders on this form are inundated with career opportunities.

The fund is a BVI startup fund. It is not my fund and I am not the manager. It is legal to establish a hedge fund in BVI.

Furthermore, this has nothing to do with the legal action you mention, which originated in 2006. It is a moot point that is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

If you're not interested in trading for a hedge fund, then simply ignore the offer.

before send the statement ,what is initial amount that you are going to provide the traders,and by which company,and when you will decide who will be the traders ,and when we will start trading remotely.

lebanon, the final traders and allocation will be made at the beginning of January. The initial amount depends on various factors, like experience, assets under management, risk-adjusted performance, etc. This is not etched in stone.

What I the platform and what statement you are searching for demo,live and how long?. I need to know the range that each minimum will trade as a capital .

Any platform can be used, MT4, Currenex, etc. if a trader needs it. Traders won't be forced to use a particular platform. The ideal platform for each trader will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.

We are searching for REAL statements, even though, demo statements will be considered on rare occasions, but the amount allocated will be significantly lower. In general, at least 6 months of statements is required, but this is not etched in stone either. If a trader has enough data points in a shorter period of time, he might be considered as well.

Assuming a trader has a real track record, but not a lot of experience trading a larger capital base, the minimum allocated might be somewhere in the $250k to $1 m. Again, this is not etched in stone either. Each trader will be assessed individually.

Thank you Sir , I already has sent you my real live account before and award. The live account is more than 400 percent pofitable annually since u use strict risk mangement .Concering the strategies I have 6 basic stratigies which are very complicated but profitable. I would to provide you with how they work any time you want since it is the only thing that I didnot discusse with you before.

Thank you sir for the info

You're welcome. Good luck.

Before anybody wastes any more time on this Danger Alvares needs to answer two questions

HI
Do you have any weblinks to that case?

how many traders you need and what are the total number send documents

That's a great question lebanon. The answer is as many uncorrelated traders as possible within reason. That's probably somewhere between 10 to 20.

How many have sent documents? Around 10-15 already. Of course, not all are what we're looking for.

I see he's changed his avatar, it used to be the same photo as on LinkedIn

Danger Alvarez | LinkedIn

pboyles, the avatar provides a visual summary of the trader due diligence process. It is useful for emerging traders who don't have a clue as to what the process entails - and most traders who haven't traded at the professional level don't. My avatar has been changed various times in the past and it is perfectly acceptable to do so based on the terms of use of this forum.

The link to the case you provide is the only one available. As of the present day, I have not been found at fault of any accusations whatsoever. In a struggling global economy, many people prefer to take the path of least resistance and exploit the legal system for their own gains. This is much easier to do than to bust your **** and do the actual work to get ahead. That's just life. Furthermore, what you are bringing up here has nothing to do with the opportunity that I'm bringing to light today to those traders who may want to take their skills to a higher level and pursue the path of profession trading. Even though the amount of successful traders in existence is very low (as in any business that requires skill, discipline and nerves of steel), some of the lucky few do care about managing money on a larger scale. There's nothing wrong with that.

I am not asking for traders to put up their own money, to pay a registration or qualification fee, to send their account number to a triple-A rated Nigerian bank in order to receive a windfall in the billions, or anything of the sort. I'm not sure why you are so determined to turn people away from this opportunity and instead get them obsessed about going Big Brother about my personal issues. I'm sure there are better ways out there to get your trading frustrations under control.

I am trying not to believe this ,how you will allocate money without asking for strategies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebanon, the strategies are indeed important. If you would have read the list of things I requested in the original post, you would have seen the following:

"* Methodology/strategy used (including strategy description, how risk is controlled or limited, how negative floating positions are handled, etc.)."

Does that answer your question?

this is seams a scam be aware ..trading without strategies ,you must be kidding.it is not about what you write at the first on the topic.it is about what you actually doing.it is obvious of the comments

I read it before ,but there are post before me who didn't provide you with his strategy as he is saying and it seems you didn't care for this.I am always aware of spam

He did describe briefly the way he trades. What I don't have is time to spend on a conversation or chat with every single applicant to get an in depth explanation of their methodologies. That is why I requested it in my post. Half of the traders can be rejected without even looking at their strategy; just by analyzing their risk-adjusted returns and seeing their trade footprint. Furthermore, I am not very persistent in requesting someone's strategy because in the past, a lot of pikers on forums like these start throwing buzzwords around like "reverse engineering" and crap like that. Stuff that is closer to science fiction than reality. Nevertheless, frustrated traders love making accusations lie that and, to avoid having posters go off on a tangent and away from the main topic of this thread, I don't press anyone for it. Finally, I think that my original post was very clear with all bullet items clearly explained.

Sir,how do you see my status as a trader according to my records ,because I have 8 strategies and I discussed with you only risk management which is just 4 % of the account .

I can send it to your email since you don't have time to chat on 2 or 3 strategies?
and please tell me my status

regards

7am7ad, please send them via email. What I cannot do is be constantly giving you feedback. When the final traders are selected, you will know if you are selected or not. Again, we do not have any obligation to accept a trader that submits all of the information I requested. That is the minimum required to be considered, not a guarantee of acceptance. If that is not clear, please let me know.