FX/Futures Traders Needed for Starup Fund

traderfunding I have some questions.

1. Do you accept trader in any country? if yes! Can they trade in their own country?
2. Do you take automated trading or manual trading?
3. What forex broker do you suggest that we used to make our live trading statement easily verifiable?
4.What currency pair do you allow to trade (major, minor or exotic...etc)?
5. Does your allocation depends on traders live AUM?
6. Do we need to have a license ( CTA, CFA, NFA membership and etc...)
7.What is the minimum and maximum fund you would allow a trader to handle?
8. What do you prefer scalper, daytrader, swing , position trading or mixed styles?
9. Does having a finance/math degree matter to you or not?
10. What percentage of profit goes to traders?

traderfunding I have some questions.

1. Do you accept trader in any country? if yes! Can they trade in their own country?
2. Do you take automated trading or manual trading?
3. What forex broker do you suggest that we used to make our live trading statement easily verifiable?
4.What currency pair do you allow to trade (major, minor or exotic...etc)?
5. Does your allocation depends on traders live AUM?
6. Do we need to have a license ( CTA, CFA, NFA membership and etc...)
7.What is the minimum and maximum fund you would allow a trader to handle?
8. What do you prefer scalper, daytrader, swing , position trading or mixed styles?
9. Does having a finance/math degree matter to you or not?
10. What percentage of profit goes to traders?

1) Yes/Yes. 2) Both 3) Trader's discretion 4) All 5) Real results only (not demo) 6) No 7) Depends on a trader's scalability or liquidity issues 8) All 9) Does not matter 10) Varies per trader, experience, etc., but in general, at least half of the performance fee charged.

I wasn't aware that there existing an approved list of places to recruit traders. Pardon my ignorance.

Your ignorance is excused.. I hear Goldmans are looking for prop traders as well.. maybe they should go on baby pips and see who they can pick up - what kind of hedge fund recruits this way ?

There is nothing wrong on recruiting on forum or websites, As long as a trader qualifies and proves he can make money. We are on a Digital Age now people can hire on internet wherever and whenever they want that is called Freedom :p.

There is nothing wrong on recruiting on forum or websites, As long as a trader qualifies and proves he can make money. We are on a Digital Age now people can hire on internet wherever and whenever they want that is called Freedom :p.

Agree, the problem is that there are also a lot of frustrated traders in forums that get ticked off when other traders have an opportunity to get ahead.

Agree, the problem is that there are also a lot of frustrated traders in forums that get ticked off when other traders have an opportunity to get ahead.

Or could be that your approach is highly suspect and smells a bit scammy on some level - Id love to see your fund raising documents - whats your pitch ? "Yeah I found 10 traders on a public forum who have a decent track record!"
there's something very wrong about you.

Or could be that your approach is highly suspect and smells a bit scammy on some level - Id love to see your fund raising documents - whats your pitch ? "Yeah I found 10 traders on a public forum who have a decent track record!"
there's something very wrong about you.

Even though the second most desired thing in my life is to gain your approval, my level of energy doesn't take me that far. Nevertheless, you must be clairvoyant.

Please be careful ! The thread-starter Danger aka Dan Alvarez is based in Miami, Florida. As an introducing broker that works with non-NFA regulated brokers his primary motivation is to lure as many people as possible to open accounts with his clients.

Dan & company gets commission on the spread and rebates for every trade new traders make on their accounts, irrespective of whether those trades result in a profit. The group is well aware that many subscribers will eventually make losses and quit so they need a steady supply of traders. They focus on traders based outside of the US so they can freely solicit and hide from lawsuits by simply being in another jurisdiction.

He and his partners have a few sites that lure traders and newbies to open accounts with non-regulated brokers. His wife Sandra Marcelin, also participates and abets the scam under the cover of a studio, Marcelin Photography. There are two other characters, Mario Jimenez and Brandon Thomas who manage atleast some of the sites they use to trap traders with the bait of ‘trader-funding’. Don’t know if these are real names or just covers.

The group has already faced legal charges. Someone already posted a link to that, earlier in this thread or in the other ones that Dan started.

Since they have been at this fraudulent activity for several years they have ready responses to evade suspicions, charges and questions. You can see how the fellow tries to put off people who ask him uncomfortable questions.

If you are a really talented trader this is not way to get hired. For that you should contact recruiters that cater to the asset management industry with your stats or send it to hedge funds directly – you can get comprehensive lists from Barclay hedge and other similar sites. You will need to toil just as you have to for job search in any other industry. Do not waste your time in ventures that can result in you in getting associated with dubious parties. Frankly, it is not worth you investment in time and energy. In a worst case scenario they would run when authorities get to their scam, and tell their subscribers that you were the guy that lost client money making you the scapegoat.

If despite all the warnings you wish to try these people out – ask for their company license no. and other details such as biz address, employee photo-IDs, etc. And ask a lot of questions on any aspect that may not seem right. And under any circumstance do not share your personal details – Name, card details, etc.

Be Safe!