FX/Futures Traders Needed for Starup Fund

You're employing an "interesting" approach 7am7ad.
Trying to trade your way out of a job by any chance?

Hi TF, I've been lurking and checking out your responses. I'm curious if you can recruit a few good traders from here. I am getting a group of investors together to do the same thing here in Asia, after inspiration from Top Step Trader. From our initial estimates we would need about 2m in initial capital to fund 20 traders. The hard part for our group is not the capital, but that we are mostly all part time traders/entrepreneurs and we have little in experience in setting up an online prop shop. Would you have any advice for us?

If you have time, could you PM me?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

CanOz

Hi TF, I've been lurking and checking out your responses. I'm curious if you can recruit a few good traders from here. I am getting a group of investors together to do the same thing here in Asia, after inspiration from Top Step Trader. From our initial estimates we would need about 2m in initial capital to fund 20 traders. The hard part for our group is not the capital, but that we are mostly all part time traders/entrepreneurs and we have little in experience in setting up an online prop shop. Would you have any advice for us?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

CanOz

Just PM'ed you. I don't really understand what you are looking for, but good luck.

@traderfunding
I am not able to send PM to you because I don't have 15 posts in forum. Any other way to contact you?
Thx

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

CanOz

Hi,

Just came across your post after following this thread.

Just a piece of advise, it's difficult if not impossible to run a prop with part-time people (unless it's a part of their strategies to stay on sidelines and hit when needed). A real prop firm has full-time employees managing the risk and monitoring all the guys, if you do this in FX, that is 24 hr monitoring if you allow O/N pos taking.

I'm running a prop firm and interest in finding a route into Asia. Where are you located? PM me so we can discuss some synergies.

Cheers!

People, please read carefully through my post. I list a certain number of items that I need from each person that is interested in being considered for this position. I'm getting requests for people that only have a resume. I also need verifiable current results, otherwise, I cannot do anything. If you don't have what I'm requesting, please do not PM me or Skype me.

HI,

I am active trader and I have all information you request. I contacted you on skype yesterday evening, or please here is my email:
[email protected]
Regards
David

Hi, I am a trader in Shanghai, and I trade futures and forex. I won the FXCM King of trading contest June 2012, monthly return around 2000%, :)and got 25k USD prize. I trade index and commodity futures also.
Could you please pm me? thanks.

Hi, I am a trader in Shanghai, and I trade futures and forex. I won the FXCM King of trading contest June 2012, monthly return around 2000%, :)and got 25k USD prize. I trade index and commodity futures also.
Could you please pm me? thanks.

Do you use Nadex spreads to hedge the Futures?
Apex Inst promotes that as an idea but not sure in worst case scenario it work or not?
Rate at which Futures moves could be faster than the rate at which Nadex spread moves?

Hi,

Do you need a junior? I was at Tradition ICAP broking FX options for 1yr 1/2 and Indigo FX doing deliverable FX for 6 months.

Please PM me to arrange a meeting or discuss avenues further.

Kind regards,

Tom

Just out of curiosity, is there any trader from this forum who started to trade for the startup fund?

The fund has not started yet. It has been a slow process. Account has been set up at OCBC in Singapore, but still waiting for the initial funding that is out of my control. I'm anxious to get started as well.

Hi,

Do you need a junior? I was at Tradition ICAP broking FX options for 1yr 1/2 and Indigo FX doing deliverable FX for 6 months.

Please PM me to arrange a meeting or discuss avenues further.

Kind regards,

Tom
No Tom. Don't have a need for that now. Sorry.