strategy results analyzing

wolf64

hi
I am really happy to be here beside the people like you. we are all traders with nearly the same feelings the same problems and the same goals and I hope hope we can help and handle each other to get that goals!
in this forum I have decided to share our strategy result tests and discuss about them.
I shared one and want you to discuss about the results. please tell me how successful I am and everything that come to your mind...
thanks in advance
in this Image I first put the results of my strategy for abt 9 years in Gold market.
please tell me about your opinions and then I'll share the other results in other markets.

Attachments

• Gold-result-abt9years.jpg
    Gold-result-abt9years.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
hi
I am really happy to be here beside the people like you. we are all traders with nearly the same feelings the same problems and the same goals and I hope hope we can help and handle each other to get that goals!
in this forum I have decided to share our strategy result tests and discuss about them.
I shared one and want you to discuss about the results. please tell me how successful I am and everything that come to your mind...
thanks in advance
in this Image I first put the results of my strategy for abt 9 years in Gold market.
please tell me about your opinions and then I'll share the other results in other markets.

My thoughts;

/////////////MygoldstrategyFormula///////

Fasta = Ma(c,optimize("Ma",1,1,50,1));
Slowb = ma(c,optimize("noMBA",2,500,1));
Crazytalk = optimize("someothersuchnonsense",1,1,1);
Iloco = me(o,I,am,an,****));
Proof = cross(fasta,slowb) and crazytalk and postonforum;
Setupanoffertosellsytem = proof * Iloco;

oh I respect u but I expect to speak more empirically. please judge the details no matter what it looks like, the matter is that u get ur goals! right?
plz give the details of backtesting of ur strategy in Gold market.
I will show u my strategy backtesting in crude light oil and DJ too.

Last edited:
this is another test of my strategy
light sweet crude oil since 2006 -2014

Attachments

• Oil1111111.jpg
    Oil1111111.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 561