strategy results analyzing

wolf64

4 0
hi
I am really happy to be here beside the people like you. we are all traders with nearly the same feelings the same problems and the same goals and I hope hope we can help and handle each other to get that goals!
in this forum I have decided to share our strategy result tests and discuss about them.
I shared one and want you to discuss about the results. please tell me how successful I am and everything that come to your mind...
thanks in advance
in this Image I first put the results of my strategy for abt 9 years in Gold market.
please tell me about your opinions and then I'll share the other results in other markets.

Attachments

• Gold-result-abt9years.jpg
    Gold-result-abt9years.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:

I'vereadthemall

74 9
hi
I am really happy to be here beside the people like you. we are all traders with nearly the same feelings the same problems and the same goals and I hope hope we can help and handle each other to get that goals!
in this forum I have decided to share our strategy result tests and discuss about them.
I shared one and want you to discuss about the results. please tell me how successful I am and everything that come to your mind...
thanks in advance
in this Image I first put the results of my strategy for abt 9 years in Gold market.
please tell me about your opinions and then I'll share the other results in other markets.

My thoughts;

/////////////MygoldstrategyFormula///////

Fasta = Ma(c,optimize("Ma",1,1,50,1));
Slowb = ma(c,optimize("noMBA",2,500,1));
Crazytalk = optimize("someothersuchnonsense",1,1,1);
Iloco = me(o,I,am,an,****));
Proof = cross(fasta,slowb) and crazytalk and postonforum;
Setupanoffertosellsytem = proof * Iloco;

wolf64

4 0
oh I respect u but I expect to speak more empirically. please judge the details no matter what it looks like, the matter is that u get ur goals! right?
plz give the details of backtesting of ur strategy in Gold market.
I will show u my strategy backtesting in crude light oil and DJ too.

Last edited:

wolf64

4 0
this is another test of my strategy
light sweet crude oil since 2006 -2014

Attachments

• Oil1111111.jpg
    Oil1111111.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 536

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock