Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were banned from the forum for your attitude problem

So in summary, anyone who points out problems, or areas for improvement, or disagree's with your point of view has an "attitude problem"

They can also expect to have the support they paid for withdrawn, and find themselves defending their opinions in a court of law.

This could get interesting

NP run your business they way you see fit. IMHO the manual is badly written, unclear and contains errors as you well know....as it took several posts from my wife asking for clarification to clear up some of the ambiguities.

Its good some are doing well with the system however how many purchasers HAVE you banned from your forum? How many threads and posts have you deleted?

The value of a forum is the information and contributions contained within it as a result of members sharing information. T2W contains a lot of useful info.

You ban us in a tantrum it would appear for asking awkward questions.

As I said before enough from me.

559 memebers 3 bans. The only posts deleted from members was your attitude posts.

You never ask any awkward questions! you simply came with an attitude far to many times and this is why you were banned.

I spend over 20 hours a week on my forum, I post videos and trading systems for my members to use all free of charge, I try to help everyone as best I can and time allowing. I try to give each one of my members support the best I can, but now that I have so many I need help and thats why I have took on the private trained traders and Admin members, these people will be coached by me, and in return they will coach others so everyone gains. I coach 5 they coach another 5 and so on.
I'm on the forum everyday for the past 6 months, if thats not support and dedication what is!

I have put a lot of time effort and support into my forum, all of my reviews are real, I put myself on the line on T2W by offering well respected t2w memebers the chance to try my course out and give there honest reviews, there reviews were all positve!

My members are on my forum everyday and keep on coming back. Does this sound like a poor service or lack of support ?

Rob24 your just pi$$ed off about being banned, but again it was just your poor attitude that got you the ban.

If you would drop the attitude that you gave on your forum posts then you would be welcome to come back!

Davie

So in summary, anyone who points out problems, or areas for improvement, or disagree's with your point of view has an "attitude problem"

They can also expect to have the support they paid for withdrawn, and find themselves defending their opinions in a court of law.

This could get interesting

Do you have any proof of this, apart from a forer member who got banned for his attitude ?
Rob24 is only the 3rd member to have been banned from my forum out of 559 members!

And no he was not banned for giving an opinion. He was banned for his ongoing attitude.
And I don't regard an attitude as someone with an opinion.

I would suggest you stay out of things that don't concern you, nor things that you know nothing about.

Also the legal action is about false staatments made against me. Try reading the posts before you make coments!

Hi,

I am a member of David Robertson's forum and purchased the Mr Spread Betting manual just over 2 months ago. Being totally new to the trading world, the manual and the forum have served me immensely well and the overall environment and discussions of the forum is genuine and positive and it is in the interest of all the members to keep it that way.

I have had all my questions answered in a prompt manner and I have also made a stupid error in my day trading that has cost me money but have been held accountable by David and great input has been provided by other members as well ("-83 points trading GBP/USD" is the title of that posting and can be found in the day trading section. It was posted around a month ago. This should give you a good idea of how open and constructive our discussions are where we are all learning together and supporting one another to get better - and David providing us with his expertise by showing us many examples on various set ups and what to look out for in a certain trade and so on.

What we don't need in this forum is for any idiot to dictate his terms or be dis-respectful if things aren't going his or her way.

I can't speak for anyone but myself and I think Rob24hrs posting in the Mr Spread Betting Forum was unacceptable. No one is going put up with that attitude.

Thank you

Alps

If you would drop the attitude that you gave on your forum posts then you would be welcome to come back!

Ok I am at a loss regards "attitude", how about a compromise? We get forum access allowing us to get updates and clarification...but do not have ability to post?

That way I can go back to what I was doing , logging in every few days to see if there have been any changes/calrifications to system.

I would suggest you stay out of things that don't concern you, nor things that you know nothing about.

Also the legal action is about false staatments made against me. Try reading the posts before you make coments!

Stop using a public forum to promote products and services and you wont need to read my comments :LOL:

The majority of the comments originally made now seam to be being bourne out and substantiated, I'd also advise you to be careful, due to interenet anomity you really have no idea who is who, or what information people may or may not be holding

Stop using a public forum to promote products and services and you wont need to read my comments :LOL:

The majority of the comments originally made now seam to be being bourne out and substantiated, I'd also advise you to be careful, due to interenet anomity you really have no idea who is who, or what information people may or may not be holding

1st off I think its clear for everyone to see that you have nothing better to do with your time but make posts on topics that have nothing to do with you, which is pretty sad.

Your ongoing posts here clearly show you are a negative person and one that should be ignored, you have nothing interesting to say and quite frankly are boring.

And you really should take your own advice! I don't need it

ps. I have permission to promote my manual here!

Ok I am at a loss regards "attitude", how about a compromise? We get forum access allowing us to get updates and clarification...but do not have ability to post?

That way I can go back to what I was doing , logging in every few days to see if there have been any changes/calrifications to system.

rob as stated you are welcome to come back to the forum!

I don't have a problem with you posting there, all I ask is that you approch me and others in a friendly manner.

You will be activated on the forum in 1 hour and you can make posts and ask questions, there is no problem there.

Davie

I have permission to promote my manual here!

Actually, promoting your manual directly would be a breach of the guidelines, I'll concede that the way that the threads have progressed have indeed promoted your services but have also given value to the membership in general that have been interested in this.

Can you please pm me info as to where and by whom permission for you to promote was given, thanks :)

Actually, promoting your manual directly would be a breach of the guidelines, I'll concede that the way that the threads have progressed have indeed promoted your services but have also given value to the membership in general that have been interested in this.

Can you please pm me info as to where and by whom permission for you to promote was given, thanks :)

I was told by other mod(cant remb who, but Im sure it will be in my private box somewhere) that adding the icon below my name would let me talk about my product here(which in any view is kind of promoting) I have not indirectly promoted this in a "in your face style", and this thread was started by someone else, I joined t2w becasue one of my own forum members told me my name had been brough up here,and its only right I view this, and since then this thread has been very popular for everyone who may have bought the manual but also for t2w members who are thinking about it.

I have stuck to the guidelines as I understand them, but I'm a bit confused at the allowing of slanderous statements against me, with no proof of any of this, surely thats against guidlines, after all it's against the law.

Davie

Yes I have just checked my pm's and it was me that advised on the vendor tag.

Here is an extract from that message I sent relating to that. I don't see how that can be seen as permission to promote, but there you are :)

...While I am on the track of the posting guidelines, as a vendor, you have a commercial site and are a seller of trading material, you have a duty to register that interest with a vendor badge.

From this link scroll down to the "vendor" drop down menu and choose the appropriate selection
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/profile.php?do=editprofile

Also please read and adhere to the site guidelines

Yes I have just checked my pm's and it was me that advised on the vendor tag.

Here is an extract from that message I sent relating to that. I don't see how that can be seen as permission to promote, but there you are :)

Well I have took it the way I understand the quote!

You have said I have a duty to inform t2w of my services, which I have, but not said that I could not promote it in a ordely manner. I don't see where you have said I cant, in fact to me that wording looks like you have said that if I have that icon I can talk about it as long as t2w are aware that I'm registered as a vendor.

But while we are on a friendly debate here, can you answer the question about the allowing of slanderous statements against me ?

After all t2w has a responsability to moderate ilegal activity on there posts that are classed a s libel!, and I don't mean t2w rules, I mean rules of the law!

I have asked many times for proof to be presented here after these coments "such as I have asked members to make amazon reviews" which is total lies, and yet again no proof provided! Cheap lies and storys like this can affect me, and damages could be seeked after.

As far as I can see the the posts and comments are nothing short of libel, and t2w are allowing this, I guess we will sort this out in court and let the sheriff decide.

Davie

I think its crazy you let someone slag off a system that helps people learn from scratch, its a good system and a starting point for anyone, how would you like everyone slagging T2W all over the net saying its a waste off time, its very unprofessional, and rob get a grip, you got banned for being rude, that's it!!

I think its crazy you let someone slag off a system that helps people learn from scratch, its a good system and a starting point for anyone, how would you like everyone slagging T2W all over the net saying its a waste off time, its very unprofessional, and rob get a grip, you got banned for being rude, that's it!!

Thats seams rather a strange attitude to take, its all about perspective, if someone doesnt like the system, they should be allowed to say so. Stating something is confusing is not libel. Stating a manual is badly written in not libel, stating someone isnt particularly effective at educating others isnt libel, its just an opinion, and from what I've witnessed, an undisputed FACT

Mr Spreadbetting thinks I'm boring, I think he's a pathetic internet marketer preying on stupid and gullible with a questionable product and business ethics. The important point to note is that we are both entitled to express that opinion

You talk about people being unprofessional, I cant ever recall anything that approaches the unprofessionalism of throwing your toys out of the pram and threatening legal action against a paying customer.

Thats seams rather a strange attitude to take, its all about perspective, if someone doesnt like the system, they should be allowed to say so. Stating something is confusing is not libel. Stating a manual is badly written in not libel, stating someone isnt particularly effective at educating others isnt libel, its just an opinion, and from what I've witnessed, an undisputed FACT

Mr Spreadbetting thinks I'm boring, I think he's a pathetic internet marketer preying on stupid and gullible with a questionable product and business ethics. The important point to note is that we are both entitled to express that opinion

You talk about people being unprofessional, I cant ever recall anything that approaches the unprofessionalism of throwing your toys out of the pram and threatening legal action against a paying customer.

D'ya think? TBH I've bought it as I'm intrigued given the reviews. IMHO it looks (on the face of it) as though it has a 'point of difference' to the plethora of books/courses/v.expensive nicely packaged software already out there. It's a tiny amount of money really isn't it? Anyone expecting 'change your life' material is best picking up a Gideon bible in a 5hitty motel as they're about to kick the legs from under their chair and dangle; having lost £100K on forex... :|

No one is talking about what rob24hrs thinks about it, if you read the posts I made, which you seem not able to do! you will see that I'm talking about the libel coments he made accusing of of other things!

How much have you had to drink, because you can't even read a post, never mind about trade.

Davie

I've been reading the recent posts in this thread with interest and wanted to share my experiences with the manual and mr-spread-betting forum.

I was a member of the forum from day one, when it was under the ownership of someone else and was then passed to Mr. Robertson.

I spent many hundreds of hours participating in threads and contributing to the instant chat service on the forum - so much so that my sessions on the chat became known to many as "the VP and Sev show" (VP is Vincentprice2000, a respected member of the forum and one who is fully committed to helping others reach the goal of trading professionally - the shared ideal which i believe led us into instinctively spending many hours going through potential trades and recapping areas of trading where the things learnt on the forum were of tremendous use and identifying further areas of education while being monitored by many others - one of whom i understand has just been made one of the five new admins on the forum, i attempted to send him a message of congratulations but sadly was unable to do so).

I was in the extremely fortunate position of being presented with a free copy of the mr-spread-betting manual and was also given my own section of the forum, along with termed one of his two admin on a previous video on the homepage of his website.

I was very grateful for this and was particularly upbeat about how things were progressing both personally for me in my own trading and also with the direction of a forum i devoted 8 months of my life to and thus had come to think of as my internet homepage. However i then logged in one evening to find my section removed and my ability to private message others also taken away (when every other user was still able to do this). Knowing that Mr. Robertson is of a volatile nature (in my view) i determined to keep a low profile and not raise the question of why i was all of a sudden out of favour - although i still to this day have no real idea and would welcome being told why.

Mr. Robertson then created a new section on daytrading and also posted videos of succesful trades made using things like 1min and 10min charts, and also gave a 15min system out free for members of the forum. Naturally people began to recount their experiences daytrading and a lot of successful trades were discussed before, naturally (this is trading after all) some losses began to be posted. This led to Mr. Robertson asserting that anyone interested in daytrading on anything less than 10min charts was only in it for the glamour and also telling one aspiring member that because he had posted a trade entered into without fully doing his homework or having a plan of how to run the trade that he was not a trader and should go and do something else.

While naturally i thought that this was a slightly over-emotional response - the members involved had been drawn to posting in a section created precisely for that purpose and had had their interest stimulated by the same short time-frame trading videos created by Mr. Robertson himself, i entirely agreed with his views that entering trades based on anything under 10min charts is asking for trouble unless proper study is done and a solid trading system/plan is used and fully adhered to.

Therefore i broke my 6 week silence on the forum to post a trade i made using 10min charts and which had been succesful, supplying charts of the varying time-frames i pay attention to and what my basis for entering is. I hoped this would help those losing understand the background learning that has to be done to trade short time-frames safely and confidently, i also hoped Mr. Robertson would privately be pleased that he had received a form of back up to his views about short-time trading.

Unfortunately this doesnt seem to have been the case as i have had my account deleted - again sadly i received no explanation for why this was case, and so it would appear that my safety net/ basis of learning and support from people i had come to think of more as friends than traders has been taken away from me for good, and i will not be allowed to participate in or simply find out how this incredible endevour ultimately turns out.

Anyway, apologies for the long post on a subject slightly off-topic but as i have no other way of asking i hope my post will be allowed to remain so i can ask Dave if rob was banned for his attitude can you tell me what i was banned for? For the past 6 weeks since it was made pretty clear i'd fallen out of favour i've taken a back seat while being happy to support those with less experience than i have, yet it would appear that this isn't in keeping with your views on how a forum member should behave either? Is it another case of someone in your view having a bad attitude or is there another reason?

I would be very grateful if you would let me know as like i say i dedicated eight months of my life to the forum and would like to know what i should do differently in future if i try and take such an active role in any other trading forum.

Sev

Oh yes, if anyone is interested i will post a review of my own experiences with the manual and SB system. It may not be as helpful to any thinking of buying it as i parted with no money myself but then again perhaps that fact makes it more of a true unbiased review. Let me know if you want, cheers.

Last edited:
I've been reading the recent posts in this thread with interest and wanted to share my experiences with the manual and mr-spread-betting forum.

I was a member of the forum from day one, when it was under the ownership of someone else and was then passed to Mr. Robertson.

I spent many hundreds of hours participating in threads and contributing to the instant chat service on the forum - so much so that my sessions on the chat became known to many as "the VP and Sev show" (VP is Vincentprice2000, a respected member of the forum and one who is fully committed to helping others reach the goal of trading professionally - the shared ideal which i believe led us into instinctively spending many hours going through potential trades and recapping areas of trading where the things learnt on the forum were of tremendous use and identifying further areas of education while being monitored by many others - one of whom i understand has just been made one of the five new admins on the forum, i attempted to send him a message of congratulations but sadly was unable to do so).

I was in the extremely fortunate position of being presented with a free copy of the mr-spread-betting manual and was also given my own section of the forum, along with termed one of his two admin on a previous video on the homepage of his website.

I was very grateful for this and was particularly upbeat about how things were progressing both personally for me in my own trading and also with the direction of a forum i devoted 8 months of my life to and thus had come to think of as my internet homepage. However i then logged in one evening to find my section removed and my ability to private message others also taken away (when every other user was still able to do this). Knowing that Mr. Robertson is of a volatile nature (in my view) i determined to keep a low profile and not raise the question of why i was all of a sudden out of favour - although i still to this day have no real idea and would welcome being told why.

Mr. Robertson then created a new section on daytrading and also posted videos of succesful trades made using things like 1min and 10min charts, and also gave a 15min system out free for members of the forum. Naturally people began to recount their experiences daytrading and a lot of successful trades were discussed before, naturally (this is trading after all) some losses began to be posted. This led to Mr. Robertson asserting that anyone interested in daytrading on anything less than 10min charts was only in it for the glamour and also telling one aspiring member that because he had posted a trade entered into without fully doing his homework or having a plan of how to run the trade that he was not a trader and should go and do something else.

While naturally i thought that this was a slightly over-emotional response - the members involved had been drawn to posting in a section created precisely for that purpose and had had their interest stimulated by the same short time-frame trading videos created by Mr. Robertson himself, i entirely agreed with his views that entering trades based on anything under 10min charts is asking for trouble unless proper study is done and a solid trading system/plan is used and fully adhered to.

Therefore i broke my 6 week silence on the forum to post a trade i made using 10min charts and which had been succesful, supplying charts of the varying time-frames i pay attention to and what my basis for entering is. I hoped this would help those losing understand the background learning that has to be done to trade short time-frames safely and confidently, i also hoped Mr. Robertson would privately be pleased that he had received a form of back up to his views about short-time trading.

Unfortunately this doesnt seem to have been the case as i have had my account deleted - again sadly i received no explanation for why this was case, and so it would appear that my safety net/ basis of learning and support from people i had come to think of more as friends than traders has been taken away from me for good, and i will not be allowed to participate in or simply find out how this incredible endevour ultimately turns out.

Anyway, apologies for the long post on a subject slightly off-topic but as i have no other way of asking i hope my post will be allowed to remain so i can ask Dave if rob was banned for his attitude can you tell me what i was banned for? For the past 6 weeks since it was made pretty clear i'd fallen out of favour i've taken a back seat while being happy to support those with less experience than i have, yet it would appear that this isn't in keeping with your views on how a forum member should behave either? Is it another case of someone in your view having a bad attitude or is there another reason?

I would be very grateful if you would let me know as like i say i dedicated eight months of my life to the forum and would like to know what i should do differently in future if i try and take such an active role in any other trading forum.

Sev

Oh yes, if anyone is interested i will post a review of my own experiences with the manual and SB system. It may not be as helpful to any thinking of buying it as i parted with no money myself but then again perhaps that fact makes it more of a true unbiased review. Let me know if you want, cheers.

Ahh good old sev trying to put the boot in, I think you know that, thats all BS and what you really did was more worse tha you are really making out here!

I like the fact that someone abuses there position on the forum after getting help and free copy of the manual and then trys to put the boot in on here!

The fact of the matter is, you recived free copy of the manual, free help, on going support, admin privlages. But a total of 4 times I saw you miss use these privlages and abuse the forum position. I warned about it, and yet you still done it again.

What was I left to do about that ? keep you on ?

If you own a company and one of the employees is mesing about abusing there position and you warn them about it, but yet they still do it, do you A. Ignore that. or B. sack them ?

But like I say snakes will always climb out of the wood work when they tatse blood.

You fine well know why you were kicked off, and really your just using this post to try and put the boot in, if you wernt you would have emailed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.