Legendary Member's and Forum MOD'S - Sharky

astonmartin

Hello EveryOne,

Mr Spread Betting by David Robertson had agreed if one off the experienced Traders on here reviews His System for the Benefit off all the Trade 2 Win members ,

who's got the knowledge to test the system efficiently and give an un biased view?

aston.

Hello EveryOne,

Mr Spread Betting by David Robertson had agreed if one off the experienced Traders on here reviews His System for the Benefit off all the Trade 2 Win members ,

who's got the knowledge to test the system efficiently and give an un biased view?

aston.

I can certainly test it. Been sbing since it started and normal trading from before then.
If it's good I'll say so. Equally if it's bad I'll say so. But will be objective, and it certainly will be dissected without giving anything away from the system. But be aware that I have gone around the houses a few times. Do not use indicators at all anymore, and have better results because how I have evolved to that stage.

I'd be willing to do the same. I would agree not to reveal anything of the system but will let the P&L speak for itself. It it works I'll show it but equally, if it loses I'll reveal that too.

I do this full time so I won't have a problem taking the trades either.

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be better if an 'un-experienced' trader evaulated the system? It has to be good if a complete amateur can make it work!

I think it would be better to use an experienced trader Phil.

The first question is "can the system work?" if someone with proven discipline operates it. Obviously they shouldn't help it ... applying it consistently is the requirement.

The second question is "can a beginner use it?" The tester might comment on that.

An inexperienced trader brings too many unknowns to the process. The experienced trader should be a follower of systems rather than an intuitive discretionary trader - or have a proven ability to follow systems consistently.

Mr Spread Betting has decided to let me demo his system for the benefit of anyone that wants to subscribe. I am not getting paid for this and know nothing about the system and although I am a discretionary trader I have no bias. I am waiting to receive the information by post. When I do, I will start a journal. Tom

Mr Spread Betting system

Mr Spread Betting has decided to let me demo his system for the benefit of anyone that wants to subscribe. I am not getting paid for this and know nothing about the system and although I am a discretionary trader I have no bias. I am waiting to receive the information by post. When I do, I will start a journal. Tom

Hi, any news on the Mr Spread Betting system? Did you ever receive a copy of it, and if so what's your opinion of it?

Thanks.... Tricky.