Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply

Yes I'm sure it works fine and thanks for your reply. I wasn't suggesting it was poor, I just couldn't understand where it went. Sorry.
Anyway that said, do you think it might help me? I currently fumble my way around the fx market and I'm able to make small profits each day but it's really hard work and extremely nerve wracking (err I mean exciting!). I suppose my main frustrations are the obvious beginners ones...being stopped out of trades, missing trends, etc etc.
Basically I was hoping to be able to better plan my trading. I've been paper trading for a few months now and I've got accounts with iii and cmc.

I'd be really interested to know more about your product. I nearly took a 2day course with Traders University but I saw the pdf on this site for power trades and it didn't look too promising.

Thanks very much for your help.

Hi,

I have just released my new course, in which sales went through the roof on its first day of release.

I only registered so many copys with amazon, and the sales hit that on day 1, I didnt think that would happen.

So until I send a fax or scan to amazon to declare more copys its temp off there site.

my website is Home and all the info is there aswell as my own forum, you can also buy this from paypal.

ps, if it didnt work then my members wouldnt have bought the new one!

Davie

Hi,

Well yes it can help very much, with my new course I provide 7 ways of trading SHARES and the FOREX market aswell as indexes.

I provide my PDP trading techniques and scalping techniques that can be used on the indexes and forex markets.

The one I use the most is my Double Macd method which catches the trends on the 15 min forex charts as they are about to happen, plus I provide clear target points and stop loss tactics.

I ran a small trading room on my forum while I was running a small live trading room on my forum, while I was making my course videos.

And ran this over a 1 week period I think we took just under 500 pips on 4-5 trades on the forex market. The posts should still be there to follow.

Davie

Thats very impressive

Thanks for the info and prompt reply. That is very impressive. May I ask, on your website it says that the trading room will be up and running soon. Is that still months away?
Anyway I think I will be investing in one of your courses and I'm not surprised it sold out so quickly. Is it sent by Royal Mail? I'm in Portsmouth UK.

Hi,

Well yes it can help very much, with my new course I provide 7 ways of trading SHARES and the FOREX market aswell as indexes.

I provide my PDP trading techniques and scalping techniques that can be used on the indexes and forex markets.

The one I use the most is my Double Macd method which catches the trends on the 15 min forex charts as they are about to happen, plus I provide clear target points and stop loss tactics.

I ran a small trading room on my forum while I was running a small live trading room on my forum, while I was making my course videos.

And ran this over a 1 week period I think we took just under 500 pips on 4-5 trades on the forex market. The posts should still be there to follow.

Davie

Hi,

The trading room is only a few weeks away round about 2-3.

I send these out on the same day as they are ordered,that is if the order is in before 4pm, as my post office closes at that time.

I send them out as recorded delivery and by 1st class.

Davie

Great Forum

Just ordered mine, thanks very much and looking forward to getting educated. I had a look around your forum too and it's excellent! Especially liked the thread where you take a £1000 and trade it up (with proof!). I'm so impressed. Good luck to you and your business expansion.

Richard

Hi,

The trading room is only a few weeks away round about 2-3.

I send these out on the same day as they are ordered,that is if the order is in before 4pm, as my post office closes at that time.

I send them out as recorded delivery and by 1st class.

Davie

Hi,

Thanks, well the plan for the future is to have a full charting package built into the website which will be free to all the memebrs, this will let then cancle there current charting packages and use the free one on my website.

But something like this takes a lot of planning and programming so it will be towards the end of the year before that happens.

Awesome

That sounds fantastic. As you say, that's a lot of work but what an awesome website when it's complete! That's going to help lots of people. :clap:

Hi,

Thanks, well the plan for the future is to have a full charting package built into the website which will be free to all the memebrs, this will let then cancle there current charting packages and use the free one on my website.

But something like this takes a lot of planning and programming so it will be towards the end of the year before that happens.

I bought the PDP method last week and will begin trading it tomorrow. From limited back-testing it looks very impressive, but obviously I can't comment further than that at this stage. The manual and cds are very clear and easy to follow - with even a basic understanding of spread betting it's a matter of a few days to grasp the concept sufficiently to begin trading.

The support that one receives on the forum is excellent - no question is too dim or has been asked too many times before, and the friendly atmosphere is encouraging for newbies. Davie puts in an enormous amount of time and is exceptionally helpful. He has also trained selected members to assist others - these members are as helpful and enthusiastic as Davie is.

In the systems marketplace PDP is ridiculously cheap. It is also mercifully free of the "You'll make Buffett look like a ragged beggar in six months just by trading 5 minutes a day at the beach whilst licking champagne off the ample racks of seven blonde nymphos" sort of nonsense that certain individuals are fond of spouting whilst they attempt to extract £3,000 from the unsuspecting in exchange for a 2 day course.

The systems are complete trading methods - set up, trigger, entry, trade management, target and exit. They seem good to me, but obviously everyone will have to decide for themselves if they want to try them.

Robert

P.S. This is a genuine review. I can confirm that I am not David Robertson, nor am I his nephew, maiden aunt, boyhood chum, priest or other relative / associate.

Hi All, do I need to buy the PDP (i.e.) latest package for £240 and/ or MRSPREADBETTING £89??? I also found that one can buy both for a reduced total of £300. My concern is whether I need to buy the previous system if there is a new update done OR it does complements the PDP??? Thanks very much for your support.

Hi All, do I need to buy the PDP (i.e.) latest package for £240 and/ or MRSPREADBETTING £89??? I also found that one can buy both for a reduced total of £300. My concern is whether I need to buy the previous system if there is a new update done OR it does complements the PDP??? Thanks very much for your support.

log onto/register to the forum 'supporting' David Robertson's various retail products and ask the question there. Here's a link...

Hi,

Its not an must to buy both but yes they do complement each other with the view of the 1st manual teaching you a lot about the market aswell as giving you a very good trading plan to follow and the money management skills you will need as a trader. The new course is a collection of my trading techniques that I use n the markets everyday, from forex to stocks/shares, indexes, and commodities.

These techniques are backed up with my nightly videos and analysis which you get entry to via a private section of my forum and website.

Davie

Hi Davie,

Thanks for the reply. Also very sorry to hear about the recent mishap and I hope you pick up very soon.

1. Could I get your email address as it seemed to have been deleted AND/OR could you email my to [email protected]

2. I am going to order the PDP + SB rightaway. When cud I expect delivery?

3. I notice you trade stocks as well. Do you trade Flags pattern eg breakout? If so, do you have a screener that filters those Flags eg TC2000 etc??? Which charting package do you use esp one that has volume indicator?

Thanks again Davie for your 1st class support...

Roy.

Hi Davie,

Thanks for the reply. Also very sorry to hear about the recent mishap and I hope you pick up very soon.

1. Could I get your email address as it seemed to have been deleted AND/OR could you email my to [email protected]

2. I am going to order the PDP + SB rightaway. When cud I expect delivery?

3. I notice you trade stocks as well. Do you trade Flags pattern eg breakout? If so, do you have a screener that filters those Flags eg TC2000 etc??? Which charting package do you use esp one that has volume indicator?

Thanks again Davie for your 1st class support...

Roy.

Hi,

Delivery takes 1-2 working days, and the product/s are send 1st class, and recorded delivery.

Also I do trade patterns and I have my own technique in the 1st manual for doing this.

I will email you with my contact details.

Davie

Status
Not open for further replies.