Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh good old sev trying to put the boot in, I think you know that, thats all BS and what you really did was more worse tha you are really making out here!

I like the fact that someone abuses there position on the forum after getting help and free copy of the manual and then trys to put the boot in on here!

The fact of the matter is, you recived free copy of the manual, free help, on going support, admin privlages. But a total of 4 times I saw you miss use these privlages and abuse the forum position. I warned about it, and yet you still done it again.

What was I left to do about that ? keep you on ?

If you own a company and one of the employees is mesing about abusing there position and you warn them about it, but yet they still do it, do you A. Ignore that. or B. sack them ?

But like I say snakes will always climb out of the wood work when they tatse blood.

You fine well know why you were kicked off, and really your just using this post to try and put the boot in, if you wernt you would have emailed me.

Would you be good enough to explain what the 4 occasions were that i "abused my position" Dave as i quite frankly have no idea what you're thinking of when you say this?

Do you mean my mentioning that i believed "Technical Analysis of Stock Trends" is the bible of the subject? I can't really think how this is an abuse of position but it would be in keeping with other events on the forum, ie. if someone dares to look at any other information from a source other than yourself and has the audacity not to simply swallow the nuggets of information you hand out you take great offence. This is the only thing i can think of so i would be very grateful if you could enlighten me please.

And who is putting the boot in? After i received a notification that my account had been deleted i emailed you immediately asking why, yet three weeks later i am still waiting for you to tell me, so can you blame me for choosing to post on a public forum rather than email you again? Maybe this time i might actually get a response.

Your reaction to my post is just typical of you Dave if you don't mind me saying, i was neither "putting the boot in" or trying to influence people to buy your manual one way or the other. I was simply recounting my experiences on the forum and asking a simple question as to why the time and effort i put in was suddenly made to count for nothing. Yet you seem to look on everything said that isnt 100% in agreement with your views as being a personal slight against your good name when it is nothing of the sort. It may come as a surprise to you but not everyone is that petty.

I would simply like an answer to my question of why you took what i believe was spiteful action against me, so please would you let me know what these 4 occasions were either on this thread or in a private message? I believe you owe me that much at least.

Sev

PS. Is there really any need for overblown phrases such as "snakes always climb out of the woodwork when they taste blood". Let's try and keep things to the point shall we without resorting to some kind of inane pseudo-sayings. Do snakes even drink blood anyway, are you not confusing them with vampire bats or something?

I'm not getting drawn into these pathetic crys anymore, this will be my last post here since t2w seems to be full of arragont idiots that think there something special with nothing to back them up!

My last word here will be to anyone that wants to know how I go about spread betting. Your free to join my forum and have a look at what I do and how I do it! And see the great bunch and friendly people thats there to.

Once you have done that, then you can make your mind up on me.

Thats it bye.

Davie

I think he's confusing them with vendors who appear out of the woodwork when they SMELL blood :LOL:

Well to be fair i believe Dave is in this for the right reasons, to educate people, and i don't doubt for an instant that he is a trader far in advance of where i and a vast number of other people currently are.

What i have a problem with however is that he allows no room for contradicting opinions or even questions and doesn't seem to realise how much the work he is doing actually means to people who are willing to put all their efforts into achieving success through trading.

I would still like to know what i seemingly did to be cast out as i feel it is extremely unfair, i put in as much effort as anyone on the forum and a whole lot more than most i believe.

Sev

I'm not getting drawn into these pathetic crys anymore, this will be my last post here since t2w seems to be full of arragont idiots that think there something special with nothing to back them up!

My last word here will be to anyone that wants to know how I go about spread betting. Your free to join my forum and have a look at what I do and how I do it! And see the great bunch and friendly people thats there to.

Once you have done that, then you can make your mind up on me.

Thats it bye.

Davie

So i get no reply to my question then Dave?

Well thanks very much mate, just you run away then.

Hi guys

I'm a member of Dave Robertson's forum (i'm not a moderator on it), and I have bought his manual, and I would just like to give my side of things as I see them. All I can do is talk about my own experiences.

I have been a member of this forum for a number of months now, since around May/June if I recall correctly. Basically my trading has vastly improved since I bacame a member of this forum. I can't fault Dave at all, in my opinion he's top man.

He is incredibly helpful in terms of both his time and explanations, is regularly (daily) on the chat system of the forum, where you can ask him anything! And, the bottom line is, he DEFINITELY knows what he's talking about.

So, my daily visits (if not hourly) to his forum will continue. From my experiences with Dave, he is a no crap honest guy, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and his forum to anyone. I have been involved with many so called 'expert traders' over the years and been left dissapointed, all I can say is that Mr Robertson is definitely different. As I said, he's a top guy.

Well, just thought i'd give my views!

Cheers
Ger

Hi guys

Yes this is my first post, although I have been registered since 18/5/2006. I suppose I like to keep in the shadows reading and learning, a sort of peeping tom of trading!!!!!

Update: Oooops, just to let you know, this is my second posting LOL

Catch u soon!

Last edited:
Hi guys

Yes this is my first post, although I have been registered since 18/5/2006. I suppose I like to keep in the shadows reading and learning, a sort of peeping tom of trading!!!!!

Update: Oooops, just to let you know, this is my second posting LOL

Catch u soon!

Hi

I would like to add to this thread a link;

The link demonstrates six months of swing trading, summarised monthly. All of these trades were placed, opened and closed by me, based on the education I was given by Davie.

To see these trades it is required that a person registers. This is not an attempt to get people to join the forum but simply because my trade history is on the forum listed in threads and it is the only easy way to see it.

I have been with the project from the initial stages and took it upon myself to post on the forum the trades I made on the daily charts when I placed them, openly, as a way for myself and other members to learn together.

I took a big risk, not only did I stand to loose money, I also laid myself open to judgement from all members on the forum. Although encouragement and support comprised the responses I received.

Look at my trade history and see what you think, many members followed the trades as they unfolded and can verify the results. I am a now a profitable trader and have the knowledge and strategies that will continue to allow me to profit from the markets.

It has been a challenging time and far from easy, some months profits grew quickly. At other points in time I slowly bled money back into the markets. The emotional rollercoaster that I experienced from the outset took time to control.

Davie gave me and many other people a well defined strategy with ongoing support. The rest was down to the individual, to understand the strategy, learn as much as possible about the movement of price and most importantly to control their own emotions.

The last point is the most pertinent and very relevant to the posts that have appeared in this thread. Some people have been expressing frustration and disappointment. Which we all know and have experienced as part of the learning process. New traders experience and suffer most from the emotional pressure of placing trades. Volatility in the new trader’s emotions will have a more dramatic affect on a trading account than volatility in price action.
It is unfortunate it has been expressed by a minority of people on this thread. I hope that other people do not miss out on the opportunities I have had based on a few emotional outbursts.
That is just my 5 pence worth

Happy trading all
Vincentprice2000

Hi

The link demonstrates six months of swing trading, summarised monthly. All of these trades were placed, opened and closed by me, based on the education I was given by Davie.

Vincent
Will you confirm please that the trades recorded are trades identified by the method in the manual sold on Amazon & reviewed by Trader333 etc.
Thanks
LII

Vincent
Will you confirm please that the trades recorded are trades identified by the method in the manual sold on Amazon & reviewed by Trader333 etc.
Thanks
LII

Hi

I can confirm that the majority of trades placed from October onwards were made using the Strategies outlined in the manual. Trades placed from July to September were made based on the information and tactics I learned directly from Mr Spreadbetting.

Regards

VP

Hi ,

I have found the Manual, CD'ds to be excellent and my trading has gone from strength to strength and with the feeling that on the Forum everyone is pulling together and helping each other.

does everything it says on the tin.

Cheers

Phil

I have read several reviews and experiences some for and other against. I have decided that I need to order the book myself and see what I think about and how things work on from there on forth. I will be back in due time to post my review and conclusion. However do not wait for me , I aim to do this over the next few months. However as it is for most of us there are also other pressing demands in our personal lives too. Take care folks and happy trading.

Been meaning to catch up with this thread having bought the programme a month or so back, is it any use to an intermediate trader? Yes. Is it useful to a new trader? Quite frankly if you don't buy it you're losing out on the best 150 quid lesson you'll ever get.

I'm not going to give a blow by blow account for the book/disc, don't have the time. The programme is not how I'd present it and IMHO a lot of the commentary could be stripped out. However if new traders use it as a bible they won't go far wrong.

Oh I do have a moan; the loose leaf binder fell to fooking bits whilst I was reading it on the train, embarassing on two counts; firstly it's got the words "spread betting" all over the shop and secondly picking it up and placing it back in order was a right tw@t of a job.

FFS Davie for 3 quid of the total cost for each issue you could have had it 'published' properly.

All things considered a top product, 150 quid? Ridiculous bargain. :)

Anyone got a link to Davie's forum, not on the pack? TIA

LOL- From now on, I will be very careful with Amazon`s review. Thanks for bringing to our attention- I have never ever n will never ever read so "flowery" comments about anything in my life. LOL... Now I am not saying Mr Robertson wrote it all himself even though all the reviewers seemed to have been taught by the teacher...

So is this all ******** then or is it actually worthwhile?

Tbh I'm looking for a decent guide/book to spread betting and technical analysis having not used them before and if this is generally a good one then I might stump up the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.