Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my 10 years of trading full-time I have to say that 1m-5m trading is for donkeys and will loss you money long term!

99% of new traders heads are filled with the "GLAMOUR" they think comes with these very short term trading methods. Not to mention greed.

You see they think all you have to do is sit down and follow a A,B,C method, do this do that on the 1-5 min charts and you will make a mint.
This is wrong, and over the long term I would put money on it that you will loss most if not all of your money trading the 1 min charts.

Now after saying that, I do trade 1m-5 charts, but I only do this on forex and not shares.

I do have my own methods for trading the 1-5 min charts which take other considerations from higher time frames.

Davie

Hi Davie,

Absolutely right, a 1min chart alone is a no go zone.:eek: speaking from experience.

I take into consideration 1,3,10,30 min charts, but always trade the 1 min with its indicators, the rest are identifiers of when to enter the trade with confidence.

James

Great vid Davie.... What levels are you overbought/oversold lines set at on your RSI? Cheers,

Sam.

For any doubters...

Hi All,

I have been watching this thread with great interest since it started and have to take my hat off to Davie for allowing respected/newbie members to trial and review his system.

Thanks to all those traders that have reviewed it. I finally invested my cash in the system last week and had the system delivered within 24 hours!

I'm still only half way through it (due to boring day work) but I have to admit I wished I hadnt pi**ed around and had bought it earlier.

I'm familiar with money management techniques, charting etc but I have to admit that Davie's lucid style of writing and concise descriptions are absolutely great. I already feel it is money well spent and that is before I have even put a trade on.

Once I have finished the course I think paper trading for a couple of months before starting my trading account (just to familiarise myself with the system).

I would certainly recommend this course to traders of all levels and I will look to incorporate this system into my own overall trading plan.

Once again, thanks to all reviewers and thanks to Davie for taking the time to write this course.

Mark

Glad your enjoying it!

i'm taking the manual of Amazon on the 23rd March in order to put all of my efforts into my forum and other projects, such as my software.

Davie

A word of caution - take things with a pinch of salt........

I bought the package back in September......

The manual contained poor explanations and some errors resulting in it making it extremely difficult to actually understand what was being explained.

My interest was spread betting using a system. The sales page HAD a section claiming a 500 pounds mini trade system would be demonstrated and explored.

Week after week this was not forthcoming. Oddly a month or two later the section was removed and members were told it would not be perused.

A few weeks after buying the system....we were all advised a new set of rules was available. When few found they actually produced any viable trades we were advised that the ORIGINAL system still worked.......

Davie regular posts HIS "trades" and advises that he does trade forex and does day trade or scalp. Yet he tells us here and on his forum "its for donkies"

The next odd development was a plan to set up some kind of consortium via Worldspread making use of some introducers bonus so a fund could be set up for benefit of others......this fell by the way apparently when worldspreads got wise.

So then an "elite" group of students was picked to be "trained" by Mr Robinson in his "special" methods. The aim being these students would then moderate a new forum and "train" new customers!

We then heard about his all singing dancing software.....still not forthcoming....

Then we are told he is writing a NEW training course and taking the original course off the market.....still for sale on Amazon....draw your won conclusions.

Amazon feed back? Ignore it-I have my views on that!

Mention was made a of a day trading manual and a forex manual to which the accolytes on his forum bowed down begging to know when.........this was canceled because he had lost interest.

After 4 months of waiting and watching promises being made then broken I posted a lengthy post making some suggestions as to how his CUSTOMERS could be serviced....I forecast I would be banned from the forum for doing so.

LOL Guess what both myself and my wife were banned. Apparently we are not the only ones who got booted for raising a red flag........

I don't know this guy from Adam..in fact I sometimes wonder if he actually exists as he has changed his picture on forum after someone figured out the one posted was somebody else.

Perhaps he IS a great trader and makes the sort of money he claims. Maybe he should stick to trading and forget trying to sell ebooks and run a forum? He obviously can not cope with that side of things and the bottom line is if you don't kiss his A on his forum you get banned= no more "support" or "updates"

Whilst on the forum I saw very little evidence of anyone actually making REAL money - plenty paper trading for months or using dummy accounts.

On the forum chat system I saw plenty of chat relating to methods not discussed on forum.

Whole episode has left a bad taste - Mr Robinson has no aptitude for training and should stick to trading.

Buyer beware..ask yourself WHY has price been dropped from 150 pounds to 134 on amazon if it actually works?

Save your money - read everything here and on forex sites.........for free

ps vincentprice2000 appears to have recommended "Davies" post above.........theres an active member of his forum called vincentprice who is also a moderator

Last edited:
A word of caution - take things with a pinch of salt........

I bought the package back in September......

The manual contained poor explanations and some errors resulting in it making it extremely difficult to actually understand what was being explained.

My interest was spread betting using a system. The sales page HAD a section claiming a 500 pounds mini trade system would be demonstrated and explored.

Week after week this was not forthcoming. Oddly a month or two later the section was removed and members were told it would not be perused.

A few weeks after buying the system....we were all advised a new set of rules was available. When few found they actually produced any viable trades we were advised that the ORIGINAL system still worked.......

Davie regular posts HIS "trades" and advises that he does trade forex and does day trade or scalp. Yet he tells us here and on his forum "its for donkies"

The next odd development was a plan to set up some kind of consortium via Worldspread making use of some introducers bonus so a fund could be set up for benefit of others......this fell by the way apparently when worldspreads got wise.

So then an "elite" group of students was picked to be "trained" by Mr Robinson in his "special" methods. The aim being these students would then moderate a new forum and "train" new customers!

We then heard about his all singing dancing software.....still not forthcoming....

Then we are told he is writing a NEW training course and taking the original course off the market.....still for sale on Amazon....draw your won conclusions.

Amazon feed back? Ignore it- forum members were asked to post positive feed back in an attempt to boost rankings perhaps?

Mention was made a of a day trading manual and a forex manual to which the accolytes on his forum bowed down begging to know when.........this was canceled because he had lost interest.

After 4 months of waiting and watching promises being made then broken I posted a lengthy post making some suggestions as to how his CUSTOMERS could be serviced....I forecast I would be banned from the forum for doing so.

LOL Guess what both myself and my wife were banned. Apparently we are not the only ones who got booted for raising a red flag........

I don't know this guy from Adam..in fact I sometimes wonder if he actually exists as he has changed his picture on forum after someone figured out the one posted was somebody else.

Perhaps he IS a great trader and makes the sort of money he claims. Maybe he should stick to trading and forget trying to sell ebooks and run a forum? He obviously can not cope with that side of things and the bottom line is if you don't kiss his A on his forum you get banned= no more "support" or "updates"

Whilst on the forum I saw very little evidence of anyone actually making REAL money - plenty paper trading for months or using dummy accounts.

On the forum chat system I saw plenty of chat relating to methods not discussed on forum.

Whole episode has left a bad taste - Mr Robinson has no aptitude for training and should stick to trading.

Buyer beware..ask yourself WHY has price been dropped from 150 pounds to 134 on amazon if it actually works?

Save your money - read everything here and on forex sites.........for free

ps vincentprice2000 appears to have recommended "Davies" post above.........theres an active member of his forum called vincentprice who is also a moderator

Well bud we all live and learn, 2 things that have served me well over the years; I take everyone as I find them and I've learnt to give every one a chance, never a second chance, just the first, so we'll see. Atm havn't received it so can't comment.
Obviously we can all do the math..."well if he sells 3,000 copies at 150 quid a pop he'll make over 450......" like I say I'll reserve judgment until I'm in full possession of the product and the facts.

Well bud we all live and learn, 2 things that have served me well over the years; I take everyone as I find them and I've learnt to give every one a chance, never a second chance, just the first, so we'll see. Atm havn't received it so can't comment.
Obviously we can all do the math..."well if he sells 3,000 copies at 150 quid a pop he'll make over 450......" like I say I'll reserve judgment until I'm in full possession of the product and the facts.

Yea that was our thoughts for 150 it was worth a punt......it is a pity people have no idea how to treat customers. 1 disgruntled customer will be listened to a lot more than 20 "happy customers".

We followed manual methodically as best we could....given confusing information contained therein. Forum is a complete mess full of people who it would seem talk a good story and are frightened to speak up less they be banned.....

I wont loose any sleep over it but I will take every opportunity I can on line to report my experiences.

Best of luck with your trading.

R

Yea that was our thoughts for 150 it was worth a punt......it is a pity people have no idea how to treat customers. 1 disgruntled customer will be listened to a lot more than 20 "happy customers".

We followed manual methodically as best we could....given confusing information contained therein. Forum is a complete mess full of people who it would seem talk a good story and are frightened to speak up less they be banned.....

I wont loose any sleep over it but I will take every opportunity I can on line to report my experiences.

Best of luck with your trading.

R

This is total BS.

I want to make this 100% clear to everyone and can prove that this members was banned from my forum for ongoing insults!

He was banned over the weekend and has now decided to post total BS here in order to try and put a black mark against my name!

Once again he was banned and has spat out the dummy.

I have very good reviews on amazon which are all real, and everyone is free to phone or email amazon to clarify them all, also my forum is booming with over 500+ members, would these people keep logging into my forum every signle day if my course was tripe?

I don't thinks so, rob24hrs is a just pi$$ed off because his poor attitude earned him a ban.

Davie

like I say I'll reserve judgment until I'm in full possession of the product and the facts.

I agree that you have to judge these things for yourself, its the only sensible course of action. None of us has the faintest idea of anyones true adgenda, rob24hrs could be a competitor who'll pop up next week recommending the fantastic course he's just found, or he could actually be part of Mr Spreadbettings marketing campaign setting up strawman arguments that hordes of happy and content customers can then discredit, or he may be a genuine guy who purchased a good course that didnt suit him, or a genuine guy ripped off by another scam.

judging by the speed of the response from Mr S, I'm more inclined to believe rob24Hrs

was banned from my forum for ongoing insults

Mmmm little confused by this...insult would imply some form of personal attack,as a paying customer I was not happy with the goods/service supplied and suggested that you may reconsider your approach.It would appear that MRSB looks upon anything negative or not in line with HIS thoughts as an insult = ban. Very very odd view on life.

Bottom line is I was banned for suggesting MR.SB ask his customers what they want and stop promising things then not delivering. i.e 500 pounds scheme.....new sb manual....forex manual etc etc

would these people keep logging into my forum every single day if my course was tripe?

Actually yes they would,Probably for the same reasons we did, to see if the dust would settle and a clear way ahead would be established instead of talking about things and promising things that were later discontinued.

I bought the manual (yes I DID buy it via Amazon -assuming amazon only sold on behalf of reputable vendors- as a customer interested in the system) based on sales page, expecting what was promised on sales page to be delivered. It wasn't, in addition the promised support has been withdrawn i.e access to forum and updates.

I am not getting into a protracted argument. I think I posted no more than 5 times on the SB forum however I did READ all posts. My post was as a result of watching what was happening and seeing total confusion, empty promises and goal posts constantly changing.

So if you buy this product and do not "toe the line" or dare to even consider the possibility that all is not well you are on your own it would seem.Very silly and destructive way to run a business

I have said on my last post that rob24 is pi$$ed off because of his ban on my forum, so he has decided to try and and put a black mark on my name, but what he has done has eraned him seld a date in court for false comaments.

Sigh....This thread is about Mr Spread-betting,hence my posts relating to my experiences.I paid for a manual/course and support. Support has been withdrawn and now it would seem I am being threatened.

Draw your own conclusions.

Happy Hunting

Last edited:
I agree that you have to judge these things for yourself, its the only sensible course of action. None of us has the faintest idea of anyones true adgenda, rob24hrs could be a competitor who'll pop up next week recommending the fantastic course he's just found, or he could actually be part of Mr Spreadbettings marketing campaign setting up strawman arguments that hordes of happy and content customers can then discredit, or he may be a genuine guy who purchased a good course that didnt suit him, or a genuine guy ripped off by another scam.

judging by the speed of the response from Mr S, I'm more inclined to believe rob24Hrs

speed of the respone? I have just logged into find this, and I will be taking legal action againt rob24.

What he has said is 100% BS everyone is free to joun my forum and have a look around, I also gave out 3 copys to well respected T2W forum members 2 of which are trader_dante and trader 333, have they made any coments about my course being poor or crap??

I have said on my last post that rob24 is pi$$ed off because of his ban on my forum, so he has decided to try and and put a black mark on my name, but what he has done has eraned him seld a date in court for false comaments.

Davie

Have been reading this post during the day and have been biting my tongue until I couldn’t resist any further.

I’m not going to comment on Rob24s post as each is entitled to their own opinion. My experiences with the course, forum and Davie have been entirely positive.

I started off following the system blindly and trading every setup I found as most new people would, losing a little bit of money in the process. I then stepped back and re-evaluated my losing trades over Xmas, and analysed them with the additional knowledge which I had been gathering from Davie directly on the Chat, his videos, forum postings as well as the hundreds of other like-minded members of the site.

I had been totally ignoring support, resistance and other elementary factors of trading to my detriment. I was also stupidly trading every signal which came along, and not picking the really good signals out of the short list.

I am learning new tips, tricks and trading related nuggets of information daily on Davie’s site – which are priceless to me, and in my opinion vastly outweigh the small investment I made for the course in Oct last year.

I am currently about even on my trading (6 months), which I am satisfied with, as during that time I have probably made all the mistakes that a classic new trader makes and endured an extremely choppy market which every other trader is fully aware of.

The time and effort that Davie puts into the course is immense and he goes well about the call and duty as a tutor. I have posted chart questions which I have been puzzled over, and Davie (and other members as well) have immediately jumped on the thread answering my questions and providing their analysis of the chart I have posted.

I like his honesty on the forum and his no-buls*** attitude he has to trading. He’s a great teacher and fantastic mentor.

speed of the respone? I have just logged into find this, and I will be taking legal action againt rob24.

What he has said is 100% BS everyone is free to joun my forum and have a look around, I also gave out 3 copys to well respected T2W forum members 2 of which are trader_dante and trader 333, have they made any coments about my course being poor or crap??

Davie

May I add that all the projects I do on my forum have NOTHING to do with the manual & CD!

The projects are never part or sold with the manual & CD, they are side projects that are added to the forum for free in order to give my members something to fallow, so his false claims about buying the course based on the 500 project is total BS, he and everyone else could have joinned the forum and watch that project with out buying the manual!

I have ober 500+ very happy customers on my forum PLUS trader_dante and trader333 have gave there good reviews on my course PLUS the reviews on amazon.

So my point is do you take all of my 500+ customers word and reviews for it, or the word of "1 person" who got banned from my forum because of there attitude and verbal problem on many posts ?

Davie

Davie

Surely this is a slightly over emotional response to someone who has a difference of opinion. Who the hell takes legal action over a £150 product :LOL:

If he thinks your course is crap, then its crap, its all down to perception isnt it. As long as you've got people saying the course is OK, and thinking that the course is OK where's the problem ? and surely, you have to admit, that no matter how good a product or service is, there will always be problems

You have to laugh, some guy says he finds the course confusing, and he gets threatened with a day in court !, hardly the way to encourage open debate on this or any other forum is it ?

Surely this is a slightly over emotional response to someone who has a difference of opinion. Who the hell takes legal action over a £150 product :LOL:

If he thinks your course is crap, then its crap, its all down to perception isnt it. As long as you've got people saying the course is OK, and thinking that the course is OK where's the problem ? and surely, you have to admit, that no matter how good a product or service is, there will always be problems

You have to laugh, some guy says he finds the course confusing, and he gets threatened with a day in court !, hardly the way to encourage open debate on this or any other forum is it ?

Zupcon, it is not the product or the fact he has spat the dummy out for being banned, its the fact he has made false claims against me, thats why I will be taking legal action.

I do not stand for people making claims against me that are not true under any situation and with no proof to back this up.

Davie

I have checked the Amazon site, and the course is priced at 134 GBP, this sum of money does not point me to think that it is a scam at all. David's willingness to put his course under the scrutiny of some traders on this forum puts him in a favorable light for me, and I am in no way associated with David and have no interest in saying that, or promoting anything. IMHO David is a profitable trader who is genuinly interested in the markets and decided to share some ot the ideas that he employs in his trading approach. Nothing wrong about it at all and the price seems to be well affordable, especially for a serious student/s of the market.
Best wishes to all,
2be

I don't recal saying the course was Cr** or a scam. In my opinion it confusing and badly written, several sections required clarification via the forum. Without support via forum some sections simply would have not made sense.

I am glad some SB members are happy with the way things are good news, however for months now there has been a constant series of announcements regarding changes to system and new manuals. Total confusion. I ask for a clear way ahead and a poll to be held amongst PAYING members as to how they had performed and the things they were interested in learning= ban.

I guess the best approach is buy it for 134 try it. Treat it as a book- as you can not assume you will continue to be offered support via forum . So if the book is unclear or ambiguous you have a problem.

Hi All,

I bought this system after reading through some threads on here about it. Wan't sure if it would be money well spent or not but I figured £134 wasn't too big a loss if it ended up in the bin. I've not been using it for all that long but the results so far are pretty good. Of 6 trades I'm up on 5 and down on 1. Profit as of today is £442. I'm placing fairly small stakes on it at the moment with a maximum risk of £100 per trade. Obviously this could be beginners luck but the trades are a mix of long and short so I don't think the results have been effected by indice moves.

I've been trading for some years and never bought a system before, mainly because most look like a rip off. Clearly this hasn't worked for rob24hrs but I've certainly got my money's worth. Aside from the profit on the trades I've picked up some other useful info on the forums and in the manual.

Chris

I don't recal saying the course was Cr**. In my opinion it confusing and badly written, several sections required clarification via the forum. Without support via forum some sections simply would have not made sense.

I am glad some SB members are happy with the way things are good news, however for months now there has been a constant series of announcements regarding changes to system and new manuals. Total confusion. I ask for a clear way ahead and a poll to be held amongst PAYING members as to how they had performed and the things they were interested in learning= ban.

I guess the best approach is buy it for 134 try it. Treat it as a book- as you can not assume you will continue to be offered support via forum . So if the book is unclear or ambiguous you have a problem.

There is no changes to the system! I added an update to the forum as a bonuce for the members to use if they wish to!

You do not need to use this in anyway, it was just a little something I added to the forum for everyone to try out if they wished, were is the problem in doing that ? I'm supply ongoing methods and coaching for free!

Secondly I have had hundreads of emails and posts saying that the manual was well written and these can be viewed on my forum.

3RD I was going to write a day trading manual and a forex manual, but I decided that would be wrong to keep putting out manual after manual as I don't do this for the money and want to teach others, I'm not a scam artist and my manual has had many great reviews from the t2w RESPECTED members and on amazon(I saw your claim that I asked memebrs to write this, that was your biggest mistake and one of the reasons I will be taking legal action against you. That is simply not true and I will ask you now to provide proof of this), so I decided to create a manual that will show you how to do trade the lot, again is there anything wrong in doing that? and saving putting out multi manuals.

You were banned from the forum for your attitude problem, on your posts. I will not let members turn my forum into a boxing ring or give attitude towards others!
T2W is full of that, and I simply want to keep my forum a good clean friendly educational place.

Davie

Np

NP run your business they way you see fit. IMHO the manual is badly written, unclear and contains errors as you well know....as it took several posts from my wife asking for clarification to clear up some of the ambiguities.

Its good some are doing well with the system however how many purchasers HAVE you banned from your forum? How many threads and posts have you deleted?

The value of a forum is the information and contributions contained within it as a result of members sharing information. T2W contains a lot of useful info.

You ban us in a tantrum it would appear for asking awkward questions.

As I said before enough from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.