"Mr Spread Betting: Maximum Profit, Low Risk Trading" Book ???

Here's a comical post from Davie under an alias.
It came through to me as an e-mail notification but when I came here to see if there has been any other reply's the post has gone ???

I don't know how long this will be up so "Enjoy" the giggle while it lasts.

AndrewRoss2011 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - "Mr Spread Betting: Maximum Profit, Low Risk Trading" Book ??? - in the Books forum of Trade2Win Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/boo...um-profit-low-risk-trading-book-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
_*Forum Reader*_

Hi, I have been watching many threads here for sometime and never became a member due to the bad attitudes and neglect from mods here about such cases.
I have just joined this forum as a fully fledged member becasue I have just purchased a trading system that has a members only thread here.

But after sometime I would like to express my view on this case.

Got an group email and picture today from Dave and his new woman, also got a video message from him and it confirms the guy and woman in the picture is him and his woman.

He is living in Florida with his millions he made from trading and marketing. Far from the gutter talk by the idiots here on T2W who spend their days siffing through internet forums.

It's funny how people here do nothing but moan about others and comment about things they know nothing about. I fisrt meet Dave at a seminar he was co-running with Vince Stanzione and some spread betting guru called ***** Burk around 1999/2000 and even though it was not outstanding I still learned something and felft I could learn more.

Further down the years I bought 2 of Daves course and also 1 of Vince Stanzione's courses for a total of £800.
I don't think any of the courses warrent the bad words or comments made from this forum.

My 2 cents.

Actually no I'm not Dave Robertson clown.

I was stating my opinion about this thread and his and vinces works in the past. If you have any of these works you would know that they were not bad and learned something from them.
My opinion is that a few here are lonely, bitter little people with nothing better to do.
I think you should grow up and stop accusing people of being someone they are not, talk about paranoia!

And for what it is worth this is the email I got and I suspect many others....

"Hi Everyone!!!

It's Davie Robertson here AKA: Mr Spread Betting.

It's been a long time since I have had contact with you and just wanted to send out a little email to see how all you people are and getting on.

I'm currently living in and enjoying the lovely sunshine here in Florida where I have retired to and have met my new fiancee, we are due to get married in 3 months....hmmmm I hope this marriage does not cost me another million like the last one!

Okay enough from me, I would like to hear about you and if your trading is going well!

I will keep check on all my emails, I'm flying out to Monaco tomrw to watch the F1 racing this weekend.

Anyway hope to hear from old members soon.

Davie"

Andrew

Last edited:
Actually no I'm not Dave Robertson clown.

I was stating my opinion about this thread and his and vinces works in the past. If you have any of these works you would know that they were not bad and learned something from them.
My opinion is that a few here are lonely, bitter little people with nothing better to do.
I think you should grow up and stop accusing people of being someone they are not, talk about paranoia!

And for what it is worth this is the email I got and I suspect many others....

"Hi Everyone!!!

It's Davie Robertson here AKA: Mr Spread Betting.

It's been a long time since I have had contact with you and just wanted to send out a little email to see how all you people are and getting on.

I'm currently living in and enjoying the lovely sunshine here in Florida where I have retired to and have met my new fiancee, we are due to get married in 3 months....hmmmm I hope this marriage does not cost me another million like the last one!

Okay enough from me, I would like to hear about you and if your trading is going well!

I will keep check on all my emails, I'm flying out to Monaco tomrw to watch the F1 racing this weekend.

Anyway hope to hear from old members soon.

Davie"

Andrew

Wow, Sunshine in florida, flying to Monaco to watch the f1, all he needs now is a picture of him posing in a (rented) Beugati veyron and he's got himself a cast iron image of success. ;-)

Sorry, but I can't take anybody seriously that boasts like this. I know people who are rich in real life and they never mention their posessions in conversation because they know through experience that other people will hate them for it. I grew up in Essex and even there (the most posiest place in the UK) people with money didn't talk about money, ever.

Boasting in an email to a stranger is even worse and says to me that they are pretending to be rich, probably so you buy some book or course.

It's like when I first got into forex and went to one of those free seminars the guy there was banging on about how he was going to the airport in his ferrari to fly his private plane, yet when he left the course he was driving a 10 year old beater.

If one person takes my advice and stops listening to these wallies the industry is already a better place. All these vendors do is copy all of the information that's freely available on the internet and resell it. If you are lazy and want to give some charlaten £800 for copying and pasting free info then more fool you. Just don't expect to be seeing that Veyron any time soon.

Last edited:
Wow, Sunshine in florida, flying to Monaco to watch the f1, all he needs now is a picture of him posing in a (rented) Beugati veyron and he's got himself a cast iron image of success. ;-)

Sorry, but I can't take anybody seriously that boasts like this. I know people who are rich in real life and they never mention their posessions in conversation because they know through experience that other people will hate them for it.

Boasting in an email to a stranger is even worse and says to me that they are pretending to be rich.

Yup! - Those that have got it don't need to boast about it.

Got to agree with the two guy's above....those who got it, dont boast about it...or the tax-man will be a-knocking.

Andrew, you must be even more of a clown than me, for shelling out £800...and believing that Davie is living in Florida etc with his many millions...lol.

If your that gullable...I have a great forex system that will make you a millionaire within a week and you too can be living it up in Florida with Davie...I have a special deal just for you since your one of Davie's and Vinces customers...usually I sell this sytem for £1600 but you can have it half price - £800. Send me your credit card details and I'll e-mail it over to you.

I respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion and do agree that there are some sad, lonely people on here just looking to stir it up but going on Davie's previous...is there any reason for us to believe that your not Mr D.R....LOL.

Anyone know what happened to this Dave Robertson clown? Is he still trying to get scams going?

Classic lulz. (y)

With the number of suckers out there, he'd be rude not too.

Apart from that, we need more lulz

We certainly do need more lulz..."Davie, Andrew or Black Swan where the hell are you guy's...the stage and audience are waiting with great anticipation.

Hello David I took a look for you. with trading on the internet. you come across different time zones. ie New york is 5 hours behind UK. you need to be aware and prepared for this. ( you prepare in advance. where the information is coming from work out the time difference for your country) it doesn't matter how many carts you do at the same time. if the time zone is wrong. you lose money. I hope i have helped you a little or a lot warm regards from lilli2 xxxxx

David Jefferson aka: Rave55 (Technical Analysis Trading Method)

There is some speculation on this thread that it is the same person.

A lot of people imminently going drop a lot of dough on this is.

Maybe someone with experience could have a quick look over it.

I dont know who the guy is but he's out to scam you. Why else would he be telling you he bought a new Porsche with last months profits? What a complete and utter chancer.

Here is a picture of me from a year ago at one of my old trade desks. And also a picture of my new Porsche which I just recently bought from June's profits. (I smashed my last Porsche round a poll)

I dont know who the guy is but he's out to scam you. Why else would he be telling you he bought a new Porsche with last months profits? What a complete and utter chancer.

Here is a picture of me from a year ago at one of my old trade desks. And also a picture of my new Porsche which I just recently bought from June's profits. (I smashed my last Porsche round a poll)

Dear Mr P. Boil.
Sorry to hear about your Porsche but, nonetheless, delighted that you made enough regular profit to shrug off your disaster and buy another new vehicle.
This surely proves that you are a top notch trader and I must express my gratitude that you are willing to share your trades with the less fortunate among us. Will you take a cheque or would cash be okay. Can't wait to buy my Porsche from the profits I will earn from the signals provided by your self. Bless you, sir, for sharing your largesse among us who cannot be arsed to learn for ourselves.
Hope you do not prang your new Porsche sir.
Signed. A. Numbnut(y)

Dear Mr P. Boil.
Sorry to hear about your Porsche but, nonetheless, delighted that you made enough regular profit to shrug off your disaster and buy another new vehicle.
This surely proves that you are a top notch trader and I must express my gratitude that you are willing to share your trades with the less fortunate among us. Will you take a cheque or would cash be okay. Can't wait to buy my Porsche from the profits I will earn from the signals provided by your self. Bless you, sir, for sharing your largesse among us who cannot be arsed to learn for ourselves.
Hope you do not prang your new Porsche sir.
Signed. A. Numbnut(y)

The thread on babypips is incredible, so many gullible fools just dying to give him their money. Apparently there's a trading room costing £245 a month but Davie is claiming a net worth of £11 million!

The thread on babypips is incredible, so many gullible fools just dying to give him their money. Apparently there's a trading room costing £245 a month but Davie is claiming a net worth of £11 million!

Yes, the psychology of greed is indeed amazing to watch. Better still, for the scammer, it is difficult to educate the lazy or the greedy Yet, sometimes, there is the satisfaction of seeing the merely ignorant (I mean that in a nice way) being steered away from the scammer.:)

Yes, the psychology of greed is indeed amazing to watch. Better still, for the scammer, it is difficult to educate the lazy or the greedy Yet, sometimes, there is the satisfaction of seeing the merely ignorant (I mean that in a nice way) being steered away from the scammer.:)

That thread is obscene, did I read that right... running for less than 4 weeks and 172 pages?! As I recall David was posting under various names / profiles on his own threads so I suspect many are his own work. Still; it would appear he has brushed up on his spelling and grammar!