"Mr Spread Betting: Maximum Profit, Low Risk Trading" Book ???

Its not the money, its the time people waste trying out this stuff which could be better spent doing....well practically anything really.

:LOL:

Still it's good to see Davie recruiting more cannon fodder.

Yep, never give a sucker an even break eh? ;)

LOL, with 3 posts to your name how many got deleted, 2? I dunno 5 posts a day whilst you wait for swing set ups aint too bad, some posts made from my HTC desire, some on PC..You still using Davey's system then?

Maybe 5 or 10 deleted and they were just copies of DRs "I know where you live" emails threatening legal/physical retribution.

You're missing the point though: I've just had a count and you made 38 posts yesterday on a whole range of threads. I've not looked at them but was there anything of value to others or was it just "me good you bad"?

Maybe 5 or 10 deleted and they were just copies of DRs "I know where you live" emails threatening legal/physical retribution.

You're missing the point though: I've just had a count and you made 38 posts yesterday on a whole range of threads. I've not looked at them but was there anything of value to others or was it just "me good you bad"?

Er what point? ..As for posts I dunno you tell me, you're the one *that* interested...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, before it was all exposed:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting/43896-spread-betting-winning-strategy.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/46208-mrspreadbetting-system.html

Really, can you believe that anyone who was not a noob didn't see through all that guff the moment they laid eyes on it? Like I say, noobs and unprofitable traders have some excuse, but mods and those claiming experience and or profitability? A very poor show indeed.

No time now, but I'm going to look over the rest of those threads later on and have a good chuckle :).

Is it a requirement to be a profitable trader to be a mod in here?:confused:

Alps let me explain it to you in one sentence as I'm not *that* interested; I DON'T GIVE A 5HIT FOR YOUR LOSS, AND YOUR FOOKED UP CRUSADE IS TIRESOME..

The guy you are replying to has a valid point and your reply just goes to show how much of an * you really are.
You may have the position of legendary member here, more like legendary * if you ask me.

The guy you are replying to has a valid point and your reply just goes to show how much of an * you really are.
You may have the position of legendary member here, more like legendary * if you ask me.

LOL LMAO (y):LOL::LOL:!

The guy you are replying to has a valid point

Yep you're right, he paid 100 quid, got a course, that didn't make him a millionaire and had his dreams crushed...shame...

Oh and you like paid for courses, now tell me, you don't like Robertson's courses, but you do like this one, was this one only 99 quid?

harmudge
Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guy's, I will probably get shot down in flames for this post.

I want to say that I bought John's system way back in Sept 09 as an introduction to trading in general and had moderate success using it.

Wether it was luck or wether it was the system I can't really say and to be completely honest I don't really use it anymore as I wanted to learn how to trade properly and not rely on someone else's system....so to speak.

The thing that stopped me using it, was having to go out and do the daily grind.

If I can remember correctly John say's that it is best used on the hourly chart and because I am busy during the day going out and making someone else the serious cash I can't really use the system. I have used it here and there when I've had a day off and that's about it.

In John's defence I don't think he has ever claimed that the system is 100% profitable, he doe's mention in the systems manual that you will have losers.

A couple of months back my PC went on the blink and I had to buy a new one, I lost pretty much all the data on the original PC.....I know....back-up, back- and back-up again...just in case.

So any way I sent John an e-mail explaining what had happened, a day or so later John sent me the link to re-download the system and manual with no problems.

So I do think that he is a decent kind of guy....for a vendor.

Just my 2p's worth.

Harmudge.

Yep you're right, he paid 100 quid, got a course, that didn't make him a millionaire and had his dreams crushed...shame...

Kin ell bud mate it ain't rocket science ffs bless...;)

I don't think that anyone has made that complaint. The complaints against David Robertson that I have seen in various places have included breach of promise, false advertising, unprofessional conduct, failing to deliver services paid for, banning subscribers for no reason and without refund, use of abusive and threatening language towards customers, issuing threats of legal action, issuing threats of violence, and plagiarism (or theft of other people's systems). He was also caught posing as a black American with a son who had leukaemia, under the name Xenophobia, he posted a video using voice-changing software to disguise his identity, and was banned.

If you want to continue your bizarre crusade on behalf of David Robertson, perhaps you should address their complaints and provide evidence of people whining - to me it looks like they simply want to relate their experiences of a vendor, which is a perfectly legitimate activity on a trading forum.

cba tbh fly under the radar grab pips imho ffs bless...;)

Last edited:
I should say as well that by hosting the experiences of past customers of David Roberston T2W is providing a valuable service. I understand that T2W has felt it necessary to delete a lot of comments regarding David Robertson due to threats of legal action. This is perfectly fine - T2W is not a campaigning organisation, and does not have bottomless pockets. It is not up to T2W to protect people from themselves.

Nevertheless, prospective customers of David Robertson might be interested to know that he responds to criticism not by rebuttal or argument but by an attempt to intimidate the owners and staff of this forum.

I Thought I'd catch up and find out what going on with DR after starting to receive his marketing emails again -- yes, I was part of his previous forum and by the sounds of it Black Swan will probably now cut and paste one of my old posts about DR for nostalgia purposes :)
Most interesting and illuminating, thanks.

I think there are and will be a lot more like Davie out there; maybe he's just easier to recognise than most.
I can't speak for everyone, but I suspect many of us got what we really needed from his forum. We got a good chance to explore, discuss with each other and make sense of a lot of basic ideas and info, and lots of experimenting, which for folks like me trying to make sense of trading was just what I wanted ( and as Black Swan is keen to point out, for a fairly nominal cost - in fact the forum probably saved many people a fortune by at least encouraging very low stake trades and being able to moan about our losing trades rather than very expensively trying to get back at the market! ).
I think I saw Davie at the time as a bit of a flawed character who nevertheless was giving us a lot of his time and providing some quite useful and helpful stuff, but who didn't take criticism very well ! At the time I found the early T2W criticism irritating, mostly because it kept coming up on his own forum and was distracting -- I guess it spoiled the waters of the little bubble that Davie himself subsequently jeered triumphally that he had created for his own profit. When rather late in the day I finally took the step of taking a look at the links on T2W pointing out the source of his materials, his total plagiarism was obvious, and that did annoy me -- I didn't care so much that his systems didn't seem that great, but he could at least have had the professionalism as a career scam merchant to have made them up at random !
I think that for some of us at least, it suited us to close our eyes to the blatantly obvious - such as his written handbooks being suspiciously readable !

I believe that 'systems' fulfill a psychological need - confidence in what we are doing means that we tend to stick with the trading plan, which means we probably don't end up losing much more overall than the commision costs of our trades ( cos in my experience doubt and anxiety usually costs a hell of a lot more !! ). I reckon most everyone has to go through the system hunt phase -- though at least nowadays I avoid them like the plague. Life and trading is more fun without them.

So there will always be a ready market for anyone with a system, and people ready to try them even against their better judgement, which means there will always be people like Davie happy to exploit others and then boast about how clever they are.
Whenever I feel like getting angry about his kind, I think to myself;
" there will always be purse snatchers, tw*ts that enjoy killing swans with air rifles, queue jumpers, swindlers, t*ss*rs driving sports cars too big for their d*cks, and Michael Portillo; do you really want to shoot ALL of them ! "

ps - in answer to the question of post no 1 of this thread; yes I still have a copy of the SB handbook, but only cos it makes really really rubbish toilet paper !

Excellent post Bernhardt. Don't worry about Black Walter Mitty Swan, he's scared of DR for some reason. On top of which he's a champion bullsh1tter - his main occupation is hanging around forums using jargon in a desperate attempt to make it sound like he's got a scooby. That and using this smiley: ;), God only knows why. It's like a virtual comfort blanket for him.

It's great you've abandoned the "system hunt" (LOL). I hope everything goes well with you.

Hi Bernhard;

Agree with just about all of that. I think we *spoke* on his 'live' trading forum/room once or twice...

I'm not defending Dave, never met him, we've exchanged a few e-mails and I got a couple of his later 'courses' for free..No use to me, the first original one I thought it was OK, what was it 99 quid? I was looking at it from an EOD share spotting pov, never got around to adding that/developing it as a trading method.

I think folk really need to chill out over spending 100 quid and not having their life changed, then blitzing forums with inane comments. What exactly did they expect from Davie, 'cos I'm mystifed at this constant over-reaction quite frankly? Is it petty jealousy because he's made a few quid selling his stuff on e-bay and amazon?

And why all the continual fascination/borderline obsessional behaviour as to what he's up to? It's all a bit sad and very small time from the participants' viewpoint isn't it?

As to the continual attempts to rope me into his behaviour/activity well that's just plain silly, most trolls are sad damaged goods and in a bit of a mess personally, particularly those who stalk certain members. I'm up to my third stalker, the latest is typically on ignore, two have been banned. That category of the borderline personality disorder outpatient, constantly spamming and trolling on this suite of forums, under various IDs, brings this site down. Perhaps in a vain attempt to repair and recover the damage he feels was unjustified Dave's indulged in the odd spot of trolling too. However, each time he does it he loses even more respect so I wish he'd simply desist and move on for the sake of his mental health and wellbeing ..

Hi Bernhard;

Agree with just about all of that. I think we *spoke* on his 'live' trading forum/room once or twice...

LOL Walter, so you've realised that copying and pasting things that people posted years ago when they were brand new doesn't embarrass them, it just makes you look like a complete weapon? Better late than never, and a nice change from your usual two gears, ar$e-licking or condescension.

I'm not defending Dave, never met him, we've exchanged a few e-mails and I got a couple of his later 'courses' for free..No use to me, the first original one I thought it was OK, what was it 99 quid? I was looking at it from an EOD share spotting pov, never got around to adding that/developing it as a trading method.

LMAO You were saying how good it was at the time - fine for noobs, ridiculous in someone who was posing as a profitable trader.

I think folk really need to chill out over spending 100 quid and not having their life changed, then blitzing forums with inane comments. What exactly did they expect from Davie, 'cos I'm mystifed at this constant over-reaction quite frankly? Is it petty jealousy because he's made a few quid selling his stuff on e-bay and amazon?

Why have you got this mad obsessive idea that this is what people are doing Walter Mitty Swan? They are incensed because of this:

I don't think that anyone has made that complaint. The complaints against David Robertson that I have seen in various places have included breach of promise, false advertising, unprofessional conduct, failing to deliver services paid for, banning subscribers for no reason and without refund, use of abusive and threatening language towards customers, issuing threats of legal action, issuing threats of violence, and plagiarism (or theft of other people's systems). He was also caught posing as a black American with a son who had leukaemia, under the name Xenophobia, he posted a video using voice-changing software to disguise his identity, and was banned.

You are well aware of this yet you persist in pretending otherwise. Why?

I don't know if any of those claims are true, but those are among the reasons people have given for being less than enamoured with him and his services.

And why all the continual fascination/borderline obsessional behaviour as to what he's up to? It's all a bit sad and very small time from the participants' viewpoint isn't it?

Perhaps they just want to warn others by sharing their experiences? Something that is proving a little difficult because so many posts get deleted. But surely not odd behaviour on a trading forum where a major topic is the merit or otherwise of vendors and trainers?

As to the continual attempts to rope me into his behaviour/activity well that's just plain silly, most trolls are sad damaged goods and in a bit of a mess personally, particularly those who stalk certain members. I'm up to my third stalker, the latest is typically on ignore, two have been banned. That category of the borderline personality disorder outpatient, constantly spamming and trolling on this suite of forums, under various IDs, brings this site down.

The weird thing is why you pretend to be a successful trader when it is painfully obvious that you aren't. I've had a stack of PMs from people who think the same, and who are laughing behind their hands at you and your nonsense. And what the f*** is it with this thing ;)? Do you wink compulsively in real life? You ought to see someone about it.

And nobody is trying to "rope you in" - every time somebody posts an opinion on this Robertson character, you pop up of your own accord taking the p1ss out of them.

Perhaps in a vain attempt to repair and recover the damage he feels was unjustified Dave's indulged in the odd spot of trolling too. However, each time he does it he loses even more respect so I wish he'd simply desist and move on for the sake of his mental health and wellbeing ..

He's not here to "recover damage" or because he has a cavalier attitude to his "mental health and well being". He keeps coming back because he's a systems vendor and T2W is a good hunting ground.

As for losing respect, he hasn't got any to lose. You might have a little left, and you lose some every time you post on this thread attacking people trying to give honest opinions about a vendor.

FFS tbh imho cba it's not rocket science I can trade any TF me, off the smalls bud mate kin ell fook suite of forums bless...;)

Spreading the madness Walter, spreading the madness...;)

Last edited:
He's not here to "recover damage" or because he has a cavalier attitude to his "mental health and well being". He keeps coming back because he's a systems vendor and T2W is a good hunting ground.

IIRC wee Davie described T2W as a marketers paradise (that particular post was quickly deleted as he disclosed details as to how he'd tricked / enticed certain members of T2W staff to endorse his product !)

IIRC wee Davie described T2W as a marketers paradise (that particular post was quickly deleted as he disclosed details as to how he'd tricked / enticed certain members of T2W staff to endorse his product !)

It always will be a "paradise" because it's probably the first port of call for noobs. I would imagine that this is the case over places like FF - perhaps because it seems a lot more accessible, maybe the name "Forex" puts people off since most are probably a bit scared of it to start with etc.

Whatever the reason, T2W has it's share of noobs and then some. Which is why it's good to have people sharing their experiences, and people like pboyles crusin' around layin' an a$$-whompin' on the likes of Traders Polytechnic and Mike "T!twank" Bagoboobies. He's the world's foremost expert on price behaviour apparently:clap::LOL:. This is allegedly a picture of the latest "training trainers" course in production:

Oh and you like paid for courses, now tell me, you don't like Robertson's courses, but you do like this one, was this one only 99 quid?

harmudge
Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guy's, I will probably get shot down in flames for this post.

I want to say that I bought John's system way back in Sept 09 as an introduction to trading in general and had moderate success using it.

Wether it was luck or wether it was the system I can't really say and to be completely honest I don't really use it anymore as I wanted to learn how to trade properly and not rely on someone else's system....so to speak.

The thing that stopped me using it, was having to go out and do the daily grind.

If I can remember correctly John say's that it is best used on the hourly chart and because I am busy during the day going out and making someone else the serious cash I can't really use the system. I have used it here and there when I've had a day off and that's about it.

In John's defence I don't think he has ever claimed that the system is 100% profitable, he doe's mention in the systems manual that you will have losers.

A couple of months back my PC went on the blink and I had to buy a new one, I lost pretty much all the data on the original PC.....I know....back-up, back- and back-up again...just in case.

So any way I sent John an e-mail explaining what had happened, a day or so later John sent me the link to re-download the system and manual with no problems.

So I do think that he is a decent kind of guy....for a vendor.

Just my 2p's worth.

Harmudge.

B.S..."aka", Davie's mate...maybe even is Davie with another handle...lol.

If you had read the copy and pasted post of mine that you put up, you may have realised what I was trying to say.
Merely that the vendor of the system in question, that that post is related to seemed to be reasonable type of guy for a vendor.
I wasn't saying that I thought the system was exceptional or anything along those lines, I even said in the post that I bought it as an introduction to trading and that I no longer use it.

Have you never used a bought system or someone elses strategy that was posted up on a forum when you started out, or did you come to trading from the off, with your own knowledge/strategy ?

I do have to give it you B.S (short for "Bu@@-Shi@er") you certainly love to go to peoples profile pages and trawl through their posts until you think you have found a little nugett, eh.
Must take you ages with some people...trawling through post after post until you think you have something.
It wouldn't have taken you too long with me as I don't really post very often here, but with some other people it may take you a while, all the time the market could be putting in some good moves and you "so called" pro-trader are busy being like a little school-boy looking for those nuggets...when the pro's are busy making some cash from the market...not too wise is it ?
"You could have been worth a million or two by now if it wasn't for all your school-boy antics", dream on mate...lol.

I got to agree with Pazienza that most people that post about Davie (aka - B.S) know by now that they have been ripped and Davie ripped someone elses system and sold it to them as his own, they have got over that.
Pretty much as you said, Davie priced his crap so that it was attractive to everyone...whats £100 or £120, nothing much is it....so people think, if it's crap I ain't lost much...that's why so many people bought them.

What pi@@es people off is his truly bad customer service and promises, as has been mentioned in this post and others about Davie, is the way he has threatened people etc merely for speaking out about him...another little school-boy, just like yourself although you go about the juvenile antics slightly differently...you trawl through peoples profiles...he threatens violence or goes crying to his solicitor for a letter etc.

At the end of the day Black Swan if you don't like the fact that people are merely trying to fore-warn other people not to waste their money using any of Davie's scams, because they have been their before them and got the t-shirt etc don't read the threads relating to Davie.
Then you wont have to waste your valuable time trawling through peoples profiles looking for those nuggets when you could be looking at your charts making some cash, does that not seem a better use of your time and at the end of the day if your best mates (Mr D.R) reputation is taking another battering he has two options 1) Send the heavies round or 2) Go get a solicitors letter threatening liable.

Now go crawl back to your 17th floor council flat with all the other losers.

"Nuff Said".

B.S..."aka", Davie's mate...maybe even is Davie with another handle...lol.

If you had read the copy and pasted post of mine that you put up, you may have realised what I was trying to say.
Merely that the vendor of the system in question, that that post is related to seemed to be reasonable type of guy for a vendor.
I wasn't saying that I thought the system was exceptional or anything along those lines, I even said in the post that I bought it as an introduction to trading and that I no longer use it.

Have you never used a bought system or someone elses strategy that was posted up on a forum when you started out, or did you come to trading from the off, with your own knowledge/strategy ?

I do have to give it you B.S (short for "Bu@@-Shi@er") you certainly love to go to peoples profile pages and trawl through their posts until you think you have found a little nugett, eh.
Must take you ages with some people...trawling through post after post until you think you have something.
It wouldn't have taken you too long with me as I don't really post very often here, but with some other people it may take you a while, all the time the market could be putting in some good moves and you "so called" pro-trader are busy being like a little school-boy looking for those nuggets...when the pro's are busy making some cash from the market...not too wise is it ?
"You could have been worth a million or two by now if it wasn't for all your school-boy antics", dream on mate...lol.

I got to agree with Pazienza that most people that post about Davie (aka - B.S) know by now that they have been ripped and Davie ripped someone elses system and sold it to them as his own, they have got over that.
Pretty much as you said, Davie priced his crap so that it was attractive to everyone...whats £100 or £120, nothing much is it....so people think, if it's crap I ain't lost much...that's why so many people bought them.

What pi@@es people off is his truly bad customer service and promises, as has been mentioned in this post and others about Davie, is the way he has threatened people etc merely for speaking out about him...another little school-boy, just like yourself although you go about the juvenile antics slightly differently...you trawl through peoples profiles...he threatens violence or goes crying to his solicitor for a letter etc.

At the end of the day Black Swan if you don't like the fact that people are merely trying to fore-warn other people not to waste their money using any of Davie's scams, because they have been their before them and got the t-shirt etc don't read the threads relating to Davie.
Then you wont have to waste your valuable time trawling through peoples profiles looking for those nuggets when you could be looking at your charts making some cash, does that not seem a better use of your time and at the end of the day if your best mates (Mr D.R) reputation is taking another battering he has two options 1) Send the heavies round or 2) Go get a solicitors letter threatening liable.

Now go crawl back to your 17th floor council flat with all the other losers.

"Nuff Said
".

What a sad mixed up rant and LOL you're the one moaning his tits off about 100 quid lost...dick head...