"Mr Spread Betting: Maximum Profit, Low Risk Trading" Book ???

D.R. The alcoholic scammer is back !!! On your guard fellas!... I bet this one turns belly up too...

Good point BS, I was trying to be nice for the new year towards everyone! May we all do great, hey it took me to this 3rd year to profit, damn I feel for those starting out and running into this guys wall.

Beware of MrSpreadbetting (David Robertson)

Hi there,

This guy David Robertson is an intelligent con artist.

Here's my story from the last 3 weeks.

I received an email from a Lisa Martin 3 weeks ago inviting me to visit her website
www.code5forex.co.uk to see results reported from some of her beta testers of a system she created.

Out of curiosity I decided to check it out. So I entered www.code5forex.co.uk whereby I came across a picture of a middle aged woman and it said something like "How I increased my income from $175,000 a year trading equities to a $1,000,000 a year trading the forex market. Then the site had results of around 17 testers of the system who had been averaging over 700 pips a month for 9 months.

Then came up the little sales pitch with an over 90% strike rate followed by the 100% moneyback guarantee/refund within 3 months no questions asked and the system was priced at £229.

Now I have purchased quite a few 100% moneyback guarantee systems online using paypal and most systems have been garbage but my money has always been refunded back when I asked for it.

I therefore thought to myself I have nothing to lose and also considering that payment is made using paypal I felt this person was genuine.

But before purchasing the system I decided to register in the forum on the website whereby I could see her daily trades and perhaps communicate with her.

The fact that she was often updating the forum with her winning trades made me thhink wow what a system even though she gave very little of the system away.

I asked several questions about stop losses and risk:rewards and all and she answered my questions promptly on the forum without giving away the specifics of the system which is fair enough. There were around 25 members at the time.

Having built some rapport with her on the forum I decided to purchase the system the following evening knowing that there is a 100% moneyback guarantee within the 1st 3 months and she confirmed that on the forum.

Having made a purchase on paypal she emailed me the next day all the indicators and the 30 page manual.

I got down to studying right away and began practicing the system. Now this is the interesting part. As I learnt the setups I began to realise that the strike rate is poor and that she had only been posting trades on days they were winners. What I mean is there were days when a setup had been produced as all system conditions were met but the trades turned out to losers and on the forum she posted for example "Tuesday - no setups so no trades".

So then I asked a question the following day on the forum to find out why on Tuesday she wrote no setup no trade when clearly a setup was there. I even highlighted the pages in the manual that confirm Tuesday had a setup.

I logged back in a few hours later to find that my post had been deleted. I was now thinking holycrap whats going on here. I therefore asked another question in the forum on why my post has been deleted and I logged back in to see that post deleted too.

At that moment I knew something not right here. I then began searching for other members posts and many were complimenting Lisa on her trades and there were others saying how they saw the same setups and took the same trades. Some saying "I missed the setup - wish I was watching the charts more closer and so on". I couldnt find anything negative.

But then there were a lot of memebers that had 0 posts and I thought to myself these could be the guys who had asked many quesitons Lisa did not like and therefore got their posts deleted just like mine and are no longer participating in the forum because their questions will never be answered.

I decided to quit and take my refund and sent Lisa a private message for a refund and got no reply. I then sent her an email instead asking for the refund and never heard anything back from her.

A couple of days later the site www.code5forex.co.uk had been shut down and I thought oh god I've just been conned by an innocent looking middle aged woman.

So I logged into paypal to open a resolution for this transaction to get my refund back. I opened my transaciton statement and it said payment made to MRSPREADBETTING

I JUMPED IN SHOCK. Mr Spreadbetting is the guy who scammed hundreds of us last year by creating hype on his forum on new systems and then selling them to wannabe inexperienced NEW Traders. Unfortunately I was one of them and all the angry members had created a thread about this guy on T2W which T2W pulled out for some unknown reason. These systems he sold were garbage but he must be credited for his great marketting.

He was also accused of deleting genuine posts on his forum that would question his trades or his systems.

He was also accused of creating fake members that would write good stuff in his forums. Meaning he would become 20 other members himself.

So I got really mad when I discovered this week that the payment I had made on paypal over 2 weeks ago actually went to MrSpreadbetting (David Robertson) and that he was the brains behind code5forex.co.uk

Whats interesting is when paypal sent me the purchase confirmation via email there was no mention of Mr Spreadbetting. Infact that email says payment has been made to company Code 5 forex.

However now when I log into paypal it says payment made to Business Name Mr SpreadBetting

So this difference in information provided by paypal is a cause of concern.

Based on the bad experiences I have had in the past with Mr SpreadBetting just like many others have had, I would have never purchased this product had I known he was the brains behind it.

I personally believe that David Robertson disguised himself as Lisa Martin, created a new website, put on a sweet woman's face on there and communicated with me and others making us beleive we are actually talking to Lisa Martin.

When he was exposed on T2W last year by all his members, he shut down the MrSpreadbetting.co.uk site then and came up with another site showing a totally different face or image of himself to the one posted on Mr SpreadBetting.co.uk. It definitely wasn't the same person. when he got caught out for doing that he dissapeared and I thought that was the end of him.

But he has re-appeared. I cant comment on his current project or course on Mr Spreadbetting.co.uk because I'm not a part of it but I can say that he has cheated me into making a £229 purchase by disgusing himself as Lisa Martin.

I have been to his website www.mrspreadbetting.co.uk and sent him a message asking him for a full refund because on www.code5forex.co.uk it clearly had 100% moneyback guarantee if refund sought in 1st 3 months.

Have not heard back form him.

Alps

Last edited:
Re: Beware of MrSpreadbetting (David Robertson)

Amazing - thanks for th warning.

Hi there,

This guy David Robertson is an intelligent con artist.

Here's my story from the last 3 weeks.

I received an email from a Lisa Martin 3 weeks ago inviting me to visit her website
www.code5forex.co.uk to see results reported from some of her beta testers of a system she created.

Out of curiosity I decided to check it out. So I entered www.code5forex.co.uk whereby I came across a picture of a middle aged woman and it said something like "How I increased my income from $175,000 a year trading equities to a $1,000,000 a year trading the forex market. Then the site had results of around 17 testers of the system who had been averaging over 700 pips a month for 9 months.

Then came up the little sales pitch with an over 90% strike rate followed by the 100% moneyback guarantee/refund within 3 months no questions asked and the system was priced at £229.

Now I have purchased quite a few 100% moneyback guarantee systems online using paypal and most systems have been garbage but my money has always been refunded back when I asked for it.

I therefore thought to myself I have nothing to lose and also considering that payment is made using paypal I felt this person was genuine.

But before purchasing the system I decided to register in the forum on the website whereby I could see her daily trades and perhaps communicate with her.

The fact that she was often updating the forum with her winning trades made me thhink wow what a system even though she gave very little of the system away.

I asked several questions about stop losses and risk:rewards and all and she answered my questions promptly on the forum without giving away the specifics of the system which is fair enough. There were around 25 members at the time.

Having built some rapport with her on the forum I decided to purchase the system the following evening knowing that there is a 100% moneyback guarantee within the 1st 3 months and she confirmed that on the forum.

Having made a purchase on paypal she emailed me the next day all the indicators and the 30 page manual.

I got down to studying right away and began practicing the system. Now this is the interesting part. As I learnt the setups I began to realise that the strike rate is poor and that she had only been posting trades on days they were winners. What I mean is there were days when a setup had been produced as all system conditions were met but the trades turned out to losers and on the forum she posted for example "Tuesday - no setups so no trades".

So then I asked a question the following day on the forum to find out why on Tuesday she wrote no setup no trade when clearly a setup was there. I even highlighted the pages in the manual that confirm Tuesday had a setup.

I logged back in a few hours later to find that my post had been deleted. I was now thinking holycrap whats going on here. I therefore asked another question in the forum on why my post has been deleted and I logged back in to see that post deleted too.

At that moment I knew something not right here. I then began searching for other members posts and many were complimenting Lisa on her trades and there were others saying how they saw the same setups and took the same trades. Some saying "I missed the setup - wish I was watching the charts more closer and so on". I couldnt find anything negative.

But then there were a lot of memebers that had 0 posts and I thought to myself these could be the guys who had asked many quesitons Lisa did not like and therefore got their posts deleted just like mine and are no longer participating in the forum because their questions will never be answered.

I decided to quit and take my refund and sent Lisa a private message for a refund and got no reply. I then sent her an email instead asking for the refund and never heard anything back from her.

A couple of days later the site www.code5forex.co.uk had been shut down and I thought oh god I've just been conned by an innocent looking middle aged woman.

So I logged into paypal to open a resolution for this transaction to get my refund back. I opened my transaciton statement and it said payment made to MRSPREADBETTING

I JUMPED IN SHOCK. Mr Spreadbetting is the guy who scammed hundreds of us last year by creating hype on his forum on new systems and then selling them to wannabe inexperienced NEW Traders. Unfortunately I was one of them and all the angry members had created a thread about this guy on T2W which T2W pulled out for some unknown reason. These systems he sold were garbage but he must be credited for his great marketting.

He was also accused of deleting genuine posts on his forum that would question his trades or his systems.

He was also accused of creating fake members that would write good stuff in his forums. Meaning he would become 20 other members himself.

So I got really mad when I discovered this week that the payment I had made on paypal over 2 weeks ago actually went to MrSpreadbetting (David Robertson) and that he was the brains behind code5forex.co.uk

Whats interesting is when paypal sent me the purchase confirmation via email there was no mention of Mr Spreadbetting. Infact that email says payment has been made to company Code 5 forex.

However now when I log into paypal it says payment made to Business Name Mr SpreadBetting

So this difference in information provided by paypal is a cause of concern.

Based on the bad experiences I have had in the past with Mr SpreadBetting just like many others have had, I would have never purchased this product had I known he was the brains behind it.

I personally believe that David Robertson disguised himself as Lisa Martin, created a new website, put on a sweet woman's face on there and communicated with me and others making us beleive we are actually talking to Lisa Martin.

When he was exposed on T2W last year by all his members, he shut down the MrSpreadbetting.co.uk site then and came up with another site showing a totally different face or image of himself to the one posted on Mr SpreadBetting.co.uk. It definitely wasn't the same person. when he got caught out for doing that he dissapeared and I thought that was the end of him.

But he has re-appeared. I cant comment on his current project or course on Mr Spreadbetting.co.uk because I'm not a part of it but I can say that he has cheated me into making a £229 purchase by disgusing himself as Lisa Martin.

I have been to his website www.mrspreadbetting.co.uk and sent him a message asking him for a full refund because on www.code5forex.co.uk it clearly had 100% moneyback guarantee if refund sought in 1st 3 months.

Have not heard back form him.

Alps
OMFG!!! Nice work Alps, Mr Spreadbetting is a F£^$£^g leech! Disguising and robbing innocent people like he did from day 1.
At first he said all he had made went to charity, and that he didnt keep a penny of it, then afew weeks ago, his ego burst, and sent an email saying he had made soo much money in selling his copied systems, that he didnt need to work again.
Now hes setting up different websites under false female names ... hahaha

D.R u are a scum !!!

Hi there,

Now I have purchased quite a few 100% moneyback guarantee systems online using paypal and most systems have been garbage but my money has always been refunded back when I asked for it.:LOL:

I therefore thought to myself I have nothing to lose and also considering that payment is made using paypal I felt this person was genuine

LOL.. :rolleyes:

Apparently he's made loads and loads of money from flogging his trading books/dvds/etc. I honestly think that's where the money is!, lol

So even being spoonfed and handheld you then expect 100% accuracy with each set up according to the mechanical system you've bought? Can Davey and or this Lisa control price in the FX market, do they someone know what's going to happen to price every time your indicators *line up* and you pull the trigger? Do you realise how deluded you are? Do you think any of us consistently profitable FX traders win on every set up, or even take every set up given each moment in the market is unique? You bought the system, you have something physical for your money...endex.

Oi, Lightening, I can see you hovering, leave this thread alone eh? I'd really like to get to the bottom of what these whoppers expect from whoppers ;)

Oi, Lightening, I can see you hovering, leave this thread alone eh? I'd really like to get to the bottom of what these whoppers expect from whoppers ;)

:D no intention of touching it, well maybe get rid of the odd link or dodgy post from dr, if you know what i mean ;) lol

interested in timelines of when things were posted on this thread, and the fact some members don't appear to conduct due diligence before parting with their cash. then arrive here complaining after they've apparently been ripped off again.

So even being spoonfed and handheld you then expect 100% accuracy with each set up according to the mechanical system you've bought? Can Davey and or this Lisa control price in the FX market, do they someone know what's going to happen to price every time your indicators *line up* and you pull the trigger? Do you realise how deluded you are? Do you think any of us consistently profitable FX traders win on every set up, or even take every set up given each moment in the market is unique? You bought the system, you have something physical for your money...endex.

Black Swan you are missing the point here. And I think this is mainly down to you not reading properly or it could be just lack of intelligence or perhaps ignorance or perhaps just bad attitude.

If you are new to a system you are never going to know what an ideal set up is which is why vendors have forums. Ok. The purpose of a forum is to aks questions and clear any doubts you have about good setups and bad setups. What I'm trying to explain here is that the system is purely mechanical whereby ABC must happen and boom you are in the trade. I cant remember seeing any examples of when not to trade when ABC happens with the exception of news like NFP.

So what I was trying to highlight in the forum was that on certain days ABC happened but the trade turned out to being a loser. Why was this trade not posted by Lisa consdering all conditions were met.

As a newbie I'm entitled to ask that question aren't I ? I want to know how shes differentiating form good setups and bad setups and on days that were losers why she was posting for example "Tuesday - no setups, no trades" when to my newbie eyes I clearly saw a setup.

What i would have expected from Lisa would have been reasons as to why she didnt trade those setups. Thats the purpose of the forum. Instead I get my post deleted.

Since you sympathise with them for doing that it clearly explains your mindset on how forums should be run and this is good to know. You are a legend on this site but I guess for those that are still trying to make it in the world of trading asking noob questions is not allowed where you post.

Bottom line I paid money to be able to post freely and ask trading related questions regarding the system. It's a shame that you view that as me being deluded.

Secondly why bring up Daveys name. I wasnt even aware that he was part of this.
Whats your role in this may I question? Its clearly a scam when the following happens

1) YOu join and youpost questions about the system and your posts get deleted
2) You ask for your refund which is guaranteed and you get no response
3) The site shuts down
4) You find out that the money actually went to a con artist David who disguised himself as Lisa.
5) You now fear that Black Swan may be part of this too.

Gosh I mean can you believe it out of so many rules and princiiples broken by the vendor , BlackSwan is quesitoning my posting in the code 5 forex forum regarding the system.

Its a bad world out there. Hard to tell who's good these days.

alps007, if you'd read my post on this very thread on 23rd Dec you would have probably saved some cash.

You are getting angry, Davie's customers tend to end up that way ;-)

Best to find your own method through trial and error. It will serve you better than ANY off the shelf system, believe me.

Alps let me explain it to you in one sentence as I'm not *that* interested; I DON'T GIVE A * FOR YOUR LOSS, AND YOUR * UP CRUSADE IS TIRESOME..

Last edited by a moderator:
:D no intention of touching it, well maybe get rid of the odd link or dodgy post from dr, if you know what i mean ;) lol

interested in timelines of when things were posted on this thread, and the fact some members don't appear to conduct due diligence before parting with their cash. then arrive here complaining after they've apparently been ripped off again.

Good point, we should come up with a phrase to describe these serial victims (whoppers)..:rolleyes:

Alps let me explain it to you in one sentence as I'm not *that* interested; I DON'T GIVE A 5HIT FOR YOUR LOSS, AND YOUR FOOKED UP CRUSADE IS TIRESOME..

JOG ON PAL. You shouldn't be allowed to post. your posts give encouragement to people like David Robertson to go out there and find creative ways of scamming people off.

You should be downgraded.

JOG ON PAL. You shouldn't be allowed to post. your posts give encouragement to people like David Robertson to go out there and find creative ways of scamming people off.

Feb 23, 2009, 1:20pm #164
alps007

Re: Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am a member of David Robertson's forum and purchased the Mr Spread Betting manual just over 2 months ago. Being totally new to the trading world, the manual and the forum have served me immensely well and the overall environment and discussions of the forum is genuine and positive and it is in the interest of all the members to keep it that way.

I have had all my questions answered in a prompt manner and I have also made a stupid error in my day trading that has cost me money but have been held accountable by David and great input has been provided by other members as well ("-83 points trading GBP/USD" is the title of that posting and can be found in the day trading section. It was posted around a month ago. This should give you a good idea of how open and constructive our discussions are where we are all learning together and supporting one another to get better - and David providing us with his expertise by showing us many examples on various set ups and what to look out for in a certain trade and so on.

What we don't need in this forum is for any idiot to dictate his terms or be dis-respectful if things aren't going his or her way.

I can't speak for anyone but myself and I think Rob24hrs posting in the Mr Spread Betting Forum was unacceptable. No one is going put up with that attitude.

Thank you

Alps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No no, thank you for the lulz..:D

Feb 23, 2009, 1:20pm #164
alps007

Re: Spread Betting Winning Strategy!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am a member of David Robertson's forum and purchased the Mr Spread Betting manual just over 2 months ago. Being totally new to the trading world, the manual and the forum have served me immensely well and the overall environment and discussions of the forum is genuine and positive and it is in the interest of all the members to keep it that way.

I have had all my questions answered in a prompt manner and I have also made a stupid error in my day trading that has cost me money but have been held accountable by David and great input has been provided by other members as well ("-83 points trading GBP/USD" is the title of that posting and can be found in the day trading section. It was posted around a month ago. This should give you a good idea of how open and constructive our discussions are where we are all learning together and supporting one another to get better - and David providing us with his expertise by showing us many examples on various set ups and what to look out for in a certain trade and so on.

What we don't need in this forum is for any idiot to dictate his terms or be dis-respectful if things aren't going his or her way.

I can't speak for anyone but myself and I think Rob24hrs posting in the Mr Spread Betting Forum was unacceptable. No one is going put up with that attitude.

Thank you

Alps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No no, thank you for the lulz..:D

What use is this post? It doesnt make sense. This idiot has quoted me from 2 years back when I had just started trading and I jad just joined MrSpreadeBetting.co.uk. As a newbie to the world of trading at the time I would listen to and defend anyone that promised to make me rich. I was too naive at the time.

He doesn't realise that by constantly reacting like an idiot and posting his crap he is distracting people from the real issue here. I have explained it on post 83 page 11.

Black Swan could be working for David Robertson. Who knows. Maybe he's getting a cut from David's new program and it therefore is in his best interest to distract members form the real issue here which is code5forex.co.uk and Lisa Martin as explained on post 83 page 11.

YOU ARE A BAD MAN BLACK SWAN.

Black Swan could be working for David Robertson. :LOL::LOL: Who knows. Maybe he's getting a cut from David's new program and it therefore is in his best interest to distract members form the real issue here which is code5forex.co.uk and Lisa Martin as explained on post 83 page 11.

YOU ARE A BAD MAN BLACK SWAN. :devilish:

darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg