"Mr Spread Betting: Maximum Profit, Low Risk Trading" Book ???

Here we go again...

http://technicalanalysistrader.com/

Anyone else get the following email:

Hi!

I have 2 new live trade videos for you.

http://www.screencast.com/t/rfysXFvn0

http://www.screencast.com/t/PhD7kknptK

I have only got 22 copies of my course remaining at the price of
£54.99.
Once these are gone the forum and blog go live and the price of the
course
will be placed at £124.99.

I have also decided to add a new free service for the 100 people who
buy the
course at £54.99. I will send out weekly trade alerts by email. This
will
show the trades that I'am just about to enter...NOTE: not just
entered, not
entered 1 hour ago or 1 day ago....BUT just about to enter!

I will send a quick email to you letting you know that Iam currently
setting
up my entry trade with the full entry price, stop price, targets and
my
thoughts.

Again I would like to say thank you for all of those who have bought
the
course at the limited price offer.
Once we hit the 100 members I will start the trading community forum
and
blogg and we will be able to trade along side each other everyday and
chat
about trading.

http://technicalanalysistrader.com/

If the above 'technicalanalysistrader.com' is Davie then who is Dean Saunders, the guy in the videos?

DR is da man!

The 'top' guys at T2W loved him. The silly bunnies where falling over themselves heaping praise on the garbage he'd plagerized !

It was funny watching wee Davie exploting their desperation to a) obtain a trading system and b) save themselves 150 quid. They'll never live that one down.

:LOL:

The 'top' guys at T2W loved him. The silly bunnies where falling over themselves heaping praise on the garbage he'd plagerized !

It was funny watching wee Davie exploting their desperation to a) obtain a trading system and b) save themselves 150 quid. They'll never live that one down.

:LOL:

I don't think so zuppy. Back to the twisting speak again I see. Everyone here is well aware of yours and others not so secret agenda. So it's either best behavior or another purge of known nicks.

Have a nice day.

I don't think so zuppy. Back to the twisting speak again I see. Everyone here is well aware of yours and others not so secret agenda. So it's either best behavior or another purge of known nicks.
Have a nice day.

D'ya not think that this should be done irrespective of *best behaviour*...? Why tolerate it if it's a known practice to you and other mods? I can point out several multi-nic trolls that need to go...

Have a nice day.

It was given credibility though - I can't remember which one it was, but at least one or two senior members spoke highly of his system.

When what they should have been doing is p1ssing themselves laughing at it.

I'm going to go back and look at that thread (if it hasn't been deleted to avoid "legal action" :cheesy::LOL::clap:) and see who they were. Newbies have an excuse for falling for that claptrap, but any senior members who did have lost all credibility.

Have a nice day.

If the hare is zupcon it would be doing the membership a grave disservice to purge him, unless he requires assistance with bowel movements and the purge referred to involves high dosages of figs.

Here you go, before it was all exposed:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting/43896-spread-betting-winning-strategy.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/46208-mrspreadbetting-system.html

Really, can you believe that anyone who was not a noob didn't see through all that guff the moment they laid eyes on it? Like I say, noobs and unprofitable traders have some excuse, but mods and those claiming experience and or profitability? A very poor show indeed.

No time now, but I'm going to look over the rest of those threads later on and have a good chuckle :).

I've said it before but that Mr Spread Better stuff was well worth a hundred quid, in fact for that it is/was a cracking intro. for using very basic ta and MM for trading. The plebs and meffs moaning like cnuts over "Dave didn't make me a millioniare for a hundred quid" need to go and quietly shuffle themselves of and get the fook out of dodge...

I've said it before but that Mr Spread Better stuff was well worth a hundred quid, in fact for that it is/was a cracking intro. for using very basic ta and MM for trading. The plebs and meffs moaning like cnuts over "Dave didn't make me a millioniare for a hundred quid" need to go and quietly shuffle themselves of and get the fook out of dodge...

C'mon BS - have you actually seen a copy? It was garbage, and any "senior" member presented with it should have fallen about laughing.

I saw one, and honestly I thought it was a joke. The person who showed it to me went on (against my advice) to buy some more of these Mr SB systems, although he was reluctant to let me see them due to the flood of ridicule that he endured, and still endures to this day, due to not binning the first one immediately upon receipt.

C'mon BS - have you actually seen a copy? It was garbage, and any "senior" member presented with it should have fallen about laughing.

I saw one, and honestly I thought it was a joke. The person who showed it to me went on (against my advice) to buy some more of these Mr SB systems, although he was reluctant to let me see them due to the flood of ridicule that he endured, and still endures to this day, due to not binning the first one immediately upon receipt.

Yep, got a copy, Davie sent me his other stuff FOC to do reviews which I never got around to doing. They were (individually) no more than the price of a single losing trade. And as an intro., or even as a point of interest/ref. material for an intermediate level trader, ridiculous value at the price of a night out...In Glasgow... TBH I still can't see what all the fuss was about...

Hola amigos,

El Cabron he dos not like thee look of thees meestair spreadbetting.

Save choo pesos hombres.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Hi All

I have been a trader for some years now and have seen many scamsters and frauds and many genuine traders too. David R who is behind Mr spreadbetting and then PDP (profit divergence play and more I guess) with live forum and life time membership actually started out very professionally. His systems were no doubt cut paste with a twist and for me they only resulted in 50/50 trades and did not manage to see any viable high probability trades. So i decided his manuals were no better than the info one can get from this site and others for free. However i did enjoy his live trading room for the short time it was established, which fundamentally was scalping the markets. He would run it one day and then let other members run with live chatting between members with any questions. His strong Glaswegian accent and occasionally belching whilst conducting his live forums did raise some questions of the character attached to Mr David R but he did come across as someone who knew the game and did supply a plethora of videos and setups for the forum members. After only a few weeks he announced by email the trading room would be closed as he hated it and will be starting another. Six months later no news but i started my own research and found as above so many negative comments about this man. So i emailed David R and asked if him when he was starting his live forum again? The first reply from his I phone was ‘what is your location what is your ip address' This i found a bit strange and then the second email came in which basically read' i and a back stabber and he runs a trading room for people that are followers not, blah , blah blah GOODBYE. Certain that he had already spammed me i replied anyway saying 'i find this very unfair for someone who has purchased your products and supported them (mr spreadbetting/PDP/live forum). Of course no dialogue was engaged by Mr David R. Until the 29/12/10 where an email from [email protected], goes on to say he has a new system called E.F.B with all the promotional narrative that goes with selling a system, this time specifically allocated to eur/usd. The email also reads its free to existing members (hey that’s me) and a fee charged for new members. The link then takes you to a his new website which asks for you real name, real email address and if any email addresses appear to be fake with bogus ip addresses they will be blocked.
So in summary what to think of all of this? Personally I believe he set out to create a legitimate business where amateurs could learn the ropes through easily accessible media types. What i think went wrong is Mr David R could not handle any negative comments about plagiarising and his systems were not consistent and he made the mistake of acting out of aggression, which in turn caused the customer to react out of aggression and things got out of hand very quickly and now there are a lot of people plotting revenge resulting in Mr David R recording and archiving peoples ip addresses out of paranoia. This is the only post I have ever made about Mr David R and the comments made over one year ago my Mr David R saying im a back stabber are truly false. My reasoning for this post is be very careful if you are considering signing up with the said gentlemen I do think Mr David R has become unhinged and this latest email circulating is purely to snag previous customers locations. Fact is I paid for a life time membership for alive forum and I got a few weeks and his life time support for PDP system has also vanished. To me this is all very sinister and Mr David R needs to be regulated and if found guilty of bullying and plagiarising then delimited.
Maybe im wrong and the EFB system free to previous members is his apology for his failure to provide what he was selling initially and he has realised his mistakes taken anger management courses and is ready for a new dawn?
Yes I am interested in hearing from anyone who has their views on this topic in a constructive manner only, I even invite Mr David R to comment and clear the air of confusion.
(y)

Honestly, who gives a fook. He takes how much..a hundred quid per *course*? So what, move on, get life etc..etc..etc...You appear to be just another one of the many who expected their life to change for a hundred quid.

hi all, i notice the totally free new service is now a £20 pw week service. despite my earlier words, i do think the man has skills and talent, he could have been the real thing had he not treated his customers like idiots!

hi all, i notice the totally free new service is now a £20 pw week service. despite my earlier words, i do think the man has skills and talent, he could have been the real thing had he not treated his customers like idiots!

Cheap for a trading room, 20 quid, try it for a week? What's wrong with that? Never gonna defend Davey but honestly some of you guys are right two bob potless moaners..some guy up thread is moaning beacuse he didn't get his lifetime membership for a trading room, which he apparently paid for..Really? How much was that then? :LOL:

Oh and I reckon you're wrong, his talent is as a rock bottom cost marketeer not as an FX trader, if he could trade/make money trading he wouldn't do/waste any time on all that other *stuff* would he..