"Mr Spread Betting: Maximum Profit, Low Risk Trading" Book ???

London
L713TY

No such postcode as this in London either...................

QUOTE "As well as trading technical you will also learn how to take full advantage of the major news releases that happen on selected currencies each week, this alone will produce 200-600 pips every month. This DVD will show you in detail how the LM-Reflex system works and give you all the solid rules that will help increase your probability trading the FX market. David's A4 size laminated news trading deviation sheet is also sent with the DVD. This sheet will tell you exactly how to trade each news event and give the deviation trigger and expected pip movement if hit."

If you want GENUINE trading the news, you can watch Wayne McDonell, CTA, trade the NFP every first Friday of every month for FREE :clap: now that is trading the NEWS

http://www.fxbootcamp.com

Taken from Amazon :
This DVD will show you how to trade the FOREX LM-Reflex trading system developed by David Robertson who is a 12+ year pro........ You are also granted access to the members only training forum that supply's on-going training and videos as well as daily analysis and charts. David Robertson is a seasoned professional who has worked in the financial markets from the age of 18

Sounds great – where do I sign up.

It’s official, the beer money has well and truly run out and poor wee Davie (or whatever his name is) is getting the DTs......... need more money as the fridge is getting low.

I wonder how long the daily analysis and charts will last on this little venture – or is Kate Brown doing that for him? :LOL:

No real surprises here from David Robertson.

This is the same man remember who in his previous forums made up many aliases to back up his scam including one lucky trader he had been coaching who had just turned pro thanks to Dave's yoda like wisdom.

Unfortunately this new alias (anyone remember trendpath?) recieved a lot of attention from forum members interested in his progress so when DR was faced with the dilemma of how to get rid of him, he simply killed him off. Quite literally.

There was Annie the italian lady who went on a cruise with her mum to never return, although not before saying repeatedly "David Robertson is the best day trader I have ever met, bar nun" (she had the telltale robertson bad grammar, and a bad temper too)

And there was Dave's mate who works for finspreads who dropped in to say "Dave has the biggest account I have EVER seen on finspreads, bar nun" then he disappeared immediately.

Bottom line is Robbo is a stone broke self loathing alcoholic. He's already spent the money he made off his latest scams and is back at it again.

Don't fall for it kids.

Just to let you all know, this thread is being censored.
I posted here last night and it has dissapeared.
Maybe Davie's been to the solicitors again.

Just to let you all know, this thread is being censored.
I posted here last night and it has dissapeared.
Maybe Davie's been to the solicitors again.

Probably has. I think his is next door to the off licence, so he might as well while he's out :LOL:.

Yep --definitely censored.

My post about his new address not published although info in public domain. Simply 'whois' the domain.

Monday I think...used the 'go advanced' option and when I submitted my post a message came up saying it needs to be ok'd by moderator.

i have no idea of the whereabouts of your post. most puzzling :confused:

as you can see from the screen shots of the modcp there's nothing stuck in there, and a look at your posts shows nothing deleted. it will show up what was deleted and by whom you see.

doesn't help much i know, sorry about that.

Attachments

• modcp.JPG
    modcp.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 300
  • user posts.JPG
    user posts.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 490
News just in : DAVIE BOY IS BACK IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I am laughing so hard my side hurts :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I am sure his mailing list would have received a few messages over the past few hours...... about a great new system, blah blah blah. www.technicalanalysistrader.com

The website bears all the trademark signs of wee Davie..... especially the bad resolution title (really Davie, you should change that font - its a dead giveaway). Also, the offer reaks of 'buy now or the price goes up' sadness that we have come to know and love from the wee boy.

The worst part is - this system isnt even his!!!!! Check out : www.forex-trading-machine.com

Does that video look familiar - ah yes - look at the *new* site's videos on screencast - it's the same video!!!!! Well done Columbo (sic) as Davie would put it.

The new site is : www.technicalanalysistrader.com - have a butchers everyone!!

Dont know about you all, but I am eagerly awaiting the next site from the legend that is DR!

I quote :
"So how many pips did you make over the last few days? Check out my
attach screenshots!

If you have watched my website videos you will know I'am a straight
shooting guy. No fluff, no BS, no hindsight!
All my videos are recorded in real time so that you can see I trade
what I teach.

In the last few days I have made 597 pips trading the FPB system, 2
trades on the 4hr chart and 1 on the daily chart.

The best part was I only spent a total 1 hour and 10 minutes at the
charts!

You see thats the cool part of longer term trading, once you enter the
trade and set the stop and trailing stop and your limit orders then
you have NO reason to sit and watch the charts.

My 597 pips in money terms came to £2,985 trading at £5 a pip on
Finspreads.

On my screenshots I have letf out the main indicator that I use and
also my special support and resistance levels that make the FPB system
so powerful and accurate.

http://technicalanalysistrader.com/

Again once I hit 100 members on my new trading community I will be
putting the price up to well over £100!

So until then I will beselling my,

50 page manual

24 training videos

2 quick referance sheets and