Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Usually sticking to the game plan at market open is a good idea, looking back today again it proved it would have been the right move.$IMRN $DPWN $TNXP $JE

Day started off very shaky for me but we ended it strong, managed our risk when I wasn't in a groove and profited nicely when the stars aligned again.

What will you be trading this afternoon or are you wrapping it up?

$IMRN $MTP $NBEV $MGEN $LXRX $MBRX $BYKI

APT

Attachments

• APT.gif
    APT.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 97
We're moving in the right direction guys. I could watch these tickers all day but at some point, you do yourself a bigger favor by walking away. $MXC $OBLGG $BRN $USEG $SNDE $BOXL

What are some important things you look for pre-market on a ticker?

$ENTX $YVR $USEG $IMMP $MIST $CBAY

Phew what a pre-market I've been spinning the wheels heavy. Got to find something I can sink into. $MGEN & $ENT

Wasn't my best day; it all started and ended with me not taking base hits. Always take them, especially when the market is extra weak like today.

$MGEN $ABUS $NTZ $ENT $MDGS $MOGU $SOL $VRNA

We were debating in the stream chat. Is Monday a day you trade or just watch?

$WHLM $SCKT $MARA $MNOV $TCRR

Not gonna lie for a while today I didn't know I was trading the actual Kodak after checking the catalyst haha got to love day trading. $KODK $SPPI $SNGX $FRAN

Lots of little activity around 7am EST but wouldn't be surprised if we had some bigger late pre-market gappers/action appear. $SNOA & $KODK

Congrats to everyone that snagged $KDOK! Let me hear your stories below!! Longer recap (don't forget that x2 speed - it's the best thing on YT) $SNOA $ACHV $SCKT $ONDK $BGFV $HTBX

Congrats to everyone that snagged $KDOK! Let me hear your stories below!! Longer recap (don't forget that x2 speed - it's the best thing on YT) $SNOA $ACHV $SCKT $ONDK $BGFV $HTBX

Hey mate, would love to get your thoughts on my trades and what I could have done better. I'm just starting out and trying to come up with an effective trading plan. Definitely up for creating a specific trade feedback thread or something of that nature where everyone can weigh in and give their thoughts and criticisms/praises. I'll attach my 2 trades as a screenshot, please see the attached files.

Thanks mate and look forward to following your trades and $25K Journey!
Mike

Attachments

• KODK_290720.png
    KODK_290720.png
    636.6 KB · Views: 99
  • KODK_290720_Excel.png
    KODK_290720_Excel.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 90
Hey mate....

Nice trade recaps. That's a solid start in the right direction and It seems like you're already very aware of the mistakes you are making. Just needs fine-tuning. Your breakout entries are very aggressive for pre-market on a ticker that was very slow the day before pre-market, make sure to always be aware of how a ticker moves on former days.

See if you can improve the risk/reward for your trades and consider entering near bigger support from time to time. I like your comments on starting with small size. That really helps ease into the day.

Here's a trade I did roughly at the same time on KODK. Just for comparison purposes:

Last edited: