Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Bit of a hectic 7AM open & still loads of former runners. Market is impulsive. $HUGE & $KNDI

Bigger float adds to the confidence a bit but always wary of small caps past the first big green day. Thoughts on overnights from today?

$SBPH $KNDI $CLRB $HUGE $EDSA $CBAT $ADMA $PRPO

Both lead gappers have pulled-back more than 30% from Pre-Market highs. Not the most ideal conditions. Just something to keep in mind + Large caps are thickly traded atm due to earnings. $SONN & $ECOR

What's your favorite thing to do after a solid week of trading?
$SONN $ECOR $NOG $MOGU $APDN

What were some of your highlights & biggest lessons from June?? See ya in animals August!

Happy Monday Funday Everyone! Lead gappers as a bit spotty so let's keep that in mind. $HIHO dipped 47% from Pre-Market highs & $AIHS recent runner

What A Day, Pre-Market I fumbled around a bit but I didn't lose hope. All about being patient, waiting for the right setups and then getting aggressive.

Did you or will you be trading ADT?
What setups are you waiting for?

$HIHO $ADT $AIHS $MARA $CBAY

Morning guys! Gappers have a lot of sellers in them. Manage that risk!

$SSNT & $ATHE

When lead gappers pull-back too much all hope is not lost. A nice RTG (Red-To-Green) move might be in the making! When are some of your favorite setups on gappers?

$ATHE $COCP $HUSA $SSNT $SINT $ZCMD

Phew what a pre-market for me so far. Scratch central. See ya guys in the chat!

$MYOS & $ARPO

When a gapper starts spiking first thing pre-market are you jumping on it or digging into the company a bit more first?

$ARPO $MARA $IMV $HEPA $MYOS $IEA $VBIV

At first only there was only 1 lead gapper but around 8AM another one fell from the heavens.
$AVCT & $ADTX

Missed some nice entries on ADTX today but maybe this isn't the last we've seen of ADTX.

Do you think this is the start of a bigger run?

$AVCT $ADTX $APOP $TYHT $BIOC

What are some of your own biggest trading hurdles?
$KZKIA $CNDT $PSTV $ANPC $RKT $OPGN

A quick little update on $RKT and my thoughts. Drop your thoughts on this IPO below! Then back to the weekend, it's super hot in Berlin atm off to the lakes 🎺

If you're not seeing small caps to trade then always fun to look at your swings. What do you guys think about $CCL?

$TRVN $MCRB $OMER $MOXC