Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Ask yourself what's the conviction behind a move & when it's high let it ride just a bit longer.
$ANVS & $CRVS

Conviction Ranking (How Aggressive Grade) Rank Between 1-10

Checkout in first pinned comment under the video

$ANVS $CRVS $FTEK

Last edited:
$NNVC our lead gapper today that has a LOT of history, is this begging of the breakout from this multi-month consolidation?? Lmk your thoughts $AIHS $SOLO

Last edited:
Always trade the market you're in and not the one you want, that's how we avoided big losses today and had some fun playing around with OCO orders.

$DSS $BGI $BGFV

Last edited:
All the breakouts happen once I stop myself out of the trading day. Had to keep my trigger finger off the mouse today, Pre-Market was hot but then I made the KEY mistake of not switching my aggression at market open when we were CLEARLY on the backside of the moves. Live and ya learn.

$PSV $WIMI $RETO $WAFU $OGEN

Slow opening bell lately is due to crazy Pre-Markets and then equal massive late morning or afternoon spikes. That's my thesis for today as well $ECOR $EQ $NETE

Lately Pre-Market & Afternoons have been hot while mornings have been weak but keeping an open mind. $IMV & $INMB

$PRCP I got back in the green with it but then it started selling off again. Probably done for the day (got to finish my taxes anyway) $IMV $INMB $BOXL

One of those days where the best ticker sneaks right under your nose haha.. yikes

$JRJC $GENE $IMMP $PHUN $MOGO $EQ

Right as I'm uploading both started showing signs of weakness. Still relevant because we review top lessons and all the trades + what I was looking for if I wanted to be trading afternoons or holding overnight. Got to be ready. Prost guys!
$NBRV $LCI $BOXL $FTFT $JILL

Last trading day of the week, could almost cry.. New and old faces popping up on scanner $APDN & $VRNA

Ahhh so slammed this afternoon with life, would have loved to stick around longer today but happy we got some action in pre-market and then on the stream. Always a good time, even on red days.
$RMBL $APDN $VRNA