Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Videos probably a bit more choppy to follow unless you were on the stream. Sorry I had an hour-long call with TOS when I couldn't close $SONN trade all while my voice was slowly disappearing. Definitely one of those days.. hopefully, my voice will be somewhat usable for the stream tomorrow. $MEIP $AIKI

I'm off to get my rest. I will be looking into other brokers this week, ideally direct access routing and ideally offshore so I can grow my account faster. I won't use leverage but having margin will allow me to trade unlimited.

Last edited:
So happy to be back! Although I'm only feeling maybe 85% most likely wrap up early but let's get the ball rolling again. $NBY & $AVCO two USA healthcare stocks popping up as lead gappers. In today's intro I'll also quickly mention the new discord channel too!

Last edited:
Phew, messy stream today ay? But it steadied out nicely there before the open. I would have loved to stick around longer but I was looking at the screen and things were all blurry in my head, could easily have seen myself pass out. Hopefully in the next few days, I'll be 100% again. See everyone tomorrow! $NBY $AVCO $CYCC

Picking at myself a bit for missing 3 back to back moves (even though I called them out on the stream) the biggest hurdle was trying to pick which one I could use my 1 remaining trading on and that made me miss all. Is there a lesson there?

Probably grow account past 25k or go offshore lol but really splitting position size if anything and just getting aggressive when the setup is there. Screw the missed opportunities get the one in front of you.

$WATT $LIFE $PECK

Last edited:
$BOSC new first green day blasting off this morning and $PECK a former runner trying a 3rd green day.. be careful! Both nice low floats

Ahhh one of those days that just make you shake your head. When there are no waves don't try to surf, enjoy the beach but don't surf.

$BOSC $PECK $SAEX $ATIF

Last edited:
lots of stuff on the scanner but $CPAH definitely taking the main spotlight with $WLL next

Missed a lot of moves with $WLL was a hot mover even after 11! I would have loved to stay online to trade it but was slammed with other things. Love when I get all my trading in before 10 and hope we'll get more days where I can do that soon! $CPAH $NLS

Last edited:
If anyone's wondering how to start a weekend, just do the opposite of this $MESO $MDGS

Last edited:
Now that was a necessary weekend haha excited to be back at it fresh and also did my first (but light) workout again today since about 2 weeks due to tonsillitis. Man that was nice.

$AVDL & $NAKD two former runners back as lead gappers

Never a bad day when you stick/work on your system, focus on that every day and all you're goals will be met in time.

$AVDL $NAKD $AYTU $YTEN

Last edited:
Lot's of mid cap bottom bounces going on right now. Should be a healthy strong open based on the $SPY up 1.5% lead gappers $TROV & $BWEN based on lower flow small caps with nice gaps

Got to hit the books a bit harder and get back to the basics. Good news is I stuck to my rules and cut the losses quick bad part is just the overall entries.

Will probably be reducing position size a bit to reduce any stress and then just focus on clean setups. See ya tomorrow!

$TROV $BWEN $SNDX $CREX

Last edited:
Will be trading with smaller position size today and continue that till I get my bearings straight. March was one of my best month and I traded the least position size which kept stress low. $CMRX & $TROC two USA biotechs making moves

Crack smack pop! Nice little day of trading, loved the momentum we saw on $CAPR and that was after being quite nervous with the overall market up so high and an overwhelming amount of stocks on the scanner. $CMRX $TORC $CREX

See ya for the last day of April!

AMC swing (not challenge account)

Last edited:
Making some changes today to how we check the scanner due to some great user feedback. We'll discuss it first thing. Lead gappers $SECO & $SNGX