Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Both trades could have been killers if we just held but I picked the two slower movers while $APTO was flying. Tomorrow we get another shot.

Attachments

• 53-54-d.PNG
    53-54-d.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 53-a.PNG
    53-a.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 182
  • 54-a.PNG
    54-a.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 149
Moin! Let's get some trading in.

$EMAN 14m MC and 44m Float - semiconductor equipment and materials - gap up 50% with mean pullback, under our dollar range but this us up on a $4.3m US army order (night vision goggles) will be good fun to watch

$TCCO 3.5m MC and 1.47m Float communication equipment company gapping up 175% near highs right now , possibly over extended), very strong Q4 earnings.

$CLVS 585m MC and 53m Float biotech that's been rallying since early nov when it had solid earnings. 3 days of pull back and 2 days of breakdown bounce. Approaching former support now, should reverse. Could be some great support buys today

$LMPX 59m MC and 4m Float - auto dealership gapping up 18%, today will be it's 4th trading day since IPO, could have been an amazing trade yesterday if we just held but that's not our strategy (at least for this challenge)

✔ 9:15 start live stream and then ~ 30 min trading market open
Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy
✔ 25k Challenge (Currently limited to 9 trades / week)
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

Last edited:
$SPCE got me doing things I usually never do haha Man today was fun but had to be super careful with $TCCO it was ripping in all directions.

Attachments

• 55-56-d.PNG
    55-56-d.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 177
  • 55-a.PNG
    55-a.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 150
  • 56-a.PNG
    56-a.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 171
Morning traders!

$CEI 1.8m MC and 1.46m Float oil & gas drilling & Exploration company gapping up 100%+ 1:50 reverse split latest news on Oct 29th

$PTI 216m MC and 41m Float Indian Biotech gapping up 23% Initiate First Ever Personalized Medicine-Based Clinical Trial, CHOICES, in European CF Patients with Genotypes Ineligible for Approved CFTR Modulators

$BCRI 430m MC and 150m Float USA biotech gapping up 10% - Submits New Drug Application for Oral, Once Daily Berotralstat (BCX7353) to Prevent HAE Attack

What a day! Even though we took a small hit today we are still up on the week and December already more profitable than November. I'm getting more comfy with these setups every day but still, need to only trade the best and the MOST $vol (unlike today). See ya guys tomorrow!

Attachments

• 57-d.PNG
    57-d.PNG
    20.4 KB · Views: 146
  • BTC-Falling-Wedge.png
    BTC-Falling-Wedge.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 157
Morning traders! Let's see what's moving.

$PT 45m MC and 18m Float China wireless comm gapping 54% on decent financials.

$TNXP 1.5m MC and 1.5m Float USA biotech gapping up 55% lot's of news lately, with today being Tonix Pharmaceuticals Announces New European Patent for the Composition and Formulation of TNX-102 SL But so many reverse splits go to watchout. # dilutionking

$MTNB 257m MC and 146m Float USA biotech gapping up 15%, a bit high of a float but will still be watching it. Contract with larger pharma comp

Last edited:
And the adventure continues. Today was a total $0 flat day which I think is actually a win because we got free education. Let's keep learning and managing our risk. It's not about getting to our $25k overnight but living to trade another day and being consistent. See ya guys tomorrow!

Attachments

• 58-a.PNG
    58-a.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 151
  • 58-d.PNG
    58-d.PNG
    22.5 KB · Views: 140
Morning traders!

$BLRX 28m MC and 8m Float Isreal biotech gapping 38% - BioLineRx Announces Updated Phase 2a Data From Triple Combination Arm of COMBAT/KEYNOTE-202 Study in Patients With Second-line Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer

$CCCL 5m MC and 4m Float China "general building materials" gapping up 77% last news on Nov 26 BRIEF-China Ceramics Co Ltd Announces Progress In Its Plans To Enter Malaysian Market Reuters. There must be something else going on here.

$CIFS 24m MC and 8m Float China credit service happing up 20% no new nes on TD or finviz, last news from July 13 - What Type Of Shareholder Owns China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc.'s

Remember to start small, make mistakes and stay consistent. I'll see you guys Monday morning for the market open!

Attachments

• 59-60-a.PNG
    59-60-a.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 138
  • 59-60-d.PNG
    59-60-d.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 152
Happy Monday everyone!

$NK 216m MC and 28m Float USA biotech gapping 30% big resistance at 4 and support at 2 morning news NantKwest and ImmunityBio Present Results of Landmark Trial of First-in-Human Natural Killer Cell Combination Immunotherapy With Durable, Complete Response Data and 78% Disease Control in Refractory Triple Negative Breast Cancer at SABCS

$ONVO 65m MC and 129m float USA medical lab and research company gapping up 55% Organovo and Tarveda Therapeutics Announce Definitive Merger Agreement

$GV 67m MC and 20m Float - USA heavy construction gapping 13% Goldfield Wins Major Electrical Construction Mandates. Not much activity happening pre-market but will be interesting to see how this moves.

(1) 8AM would have been perfect, just needed to wait a bit longer
(2) Something not holding its highs may not be as strong of a dip buy
(3) Monday's fresh from the weekend, be extra careful.

Days like today happen and you can only try to learn from them as much as possible.

Attachments

• 61-a.PNG
    61-a.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 169
  • 62-a.PNG
    62-a.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 180
  • 61-62-d.PNG
    61-62-d.PNG
    38.5 KB · Views: 159
Morning traders!

$IBIO 6.7m MC and 22m Float USA biotech gapping 74% former runner rehashing some news - iBio Reports Progress on its Bio-Better Rituximab Collaboration with CC-Pharming

$PTI 214m MC and 41m Float India Biotech crapping -50%+ although with Positive Phase 2 Topline Results from Proprietary CFTR Modulator Combinations. Big dilution above $5 I beleive was triggered

$IMGN 188m MC and 147m Float USA biotech gapping 45% with decent pullback - ImmunoGen Announces Accelerated Approval Pathway for Mirvetuximab Soravtansine in Ovarian Cancer

$BLPH 28m MC and 43m Float USA biotech gapping 70% with healthy pullback, finding support at .25 - Bellerophon Announces Positive Top-line Results from Cohort 2 of Phase 2/3 Study of INOpulse® for Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with Interstitial Lung Disease

I got to get these videos out earlier so it doesn't look like I live in a cave! Haha gets dark super early here. It's been a bumpy start to the week but even the red days I feel like I'm getting more comfy with these setups every day. See ya tomorrow!

Attachments

• 63-64-d.PNG
    63-64-d.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 63-a.PNG
    63-a.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 165
  • 64-a.PNG
    64-a.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 151
Grüß Gott Traders!

$INPX 7m MC and 99m Float USA app software company gapping 40% plus after a big 120% evening rally due to Gov partnership deal - seems super ovextended, many bag holders, many reverse splits

$ASLN 88m MC and 30m Float Singapore Biotech gapping 40% former runner - old secondary offering news on the 5th...

$SLDB 228m MC and 33m Float USA drugs gapping 50% 8:30 AM call today to determin FDA hold on drug that was just approved on the 13th

TWO 30% potential trades today happened right at the same time. $INFX and $YAYO We could only pick 1 due to our account limits with this small account challenge. Happy we snagged a win, although small, because of our poor entry. Lot's of good lessons today and looking forward until tomorrow. Nighty night!

Attachments

• 65-a.PNG
    65-a.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 156
  • 65-d.PNG
    65-d.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 149
Good morning everyone, second to last day of the trading week! Let's make it count.

$RAD 473m MC and 52m Float USA Drug Store gapping 20% due to earnings beating est.

$PRTK 96m MC and 32m Float USA Biotech gapping 97% with healthy 30% pull-back - Paratek Awarded BARDA Project BioShield Contract for NUZYRA

$HSDT 11m MC and 26m Shares Outstanding biotech gapping 130% - super low $vol but has news of positive clinical results. Probably won't trade but good to watch.

Slow day but one more day in the experience bag. Building up our screen time preps us for the big move + we saved some of our limited trades. All in all, not a bad day. I'll see ya guys again tomorrow for the Flying Friday (no expectations though)!

$TCON 7m MC and 3m FLoat USA biotech gapping 50% new partnership news

$LXRX 491m MC and 105m Float USA biotech gapping 44% to former gap down area, big pullback - watch out. Phase 3 data for type 2 diabetes

$CBIO 96m MC and 11m Float USA biotech pulling back today but yesterday it was a big runner gapping 50% 100m+ $vol on news - Catalyst Biosciences Announces Global License and Collaboration Agreement to Develop Pegylated CB 2782 for the Treatment of Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration - could be a big pullback today big support at 6-6.50

niceee ana
Morning traders. You guys probably will start to think I'm stoned. Had another loss yesterday.. but I'm absolutely not hinged from my goal. I know I'll get back on the horse. This has happened before it's just unfortunate that it's happened early on when I start a public new journey.

Weekly Recap

Thinking about adding a section to the Google Sheets Trade Journal where I show my account value so we can see the grow (or right now the "decline") of the account and the deposits/withdrawals I make. Since I always like to "pay myself" a % each month from all my ventures. Cash flow is king and that sets my ventures up in a more sustainable way. Lmk if you'd be interested to see that I think I would be so I'll probably do it.

I've reviewed all my trades and I must say my biggest mistake is just entering too early. The bad streak realy started when I missed a perfect entry due to trying to avoid using up one of my 3 trades. That made me rush my next trade somehow and also the one after made me hold to long because if I went overnight I wouldn't loose one of my day trades. It's a backwards thinking and I can't let this depict my trading.

That's why I now have 2 accounts with roughly $1k in each. That gives me 6 day trades. If I see a good setup I'll trade it no matter what. If I run out of trades by Wednesday so be it. If a trade doesn't go my way I'm out right away. I ideally want to be in and out very quickly. I'll always start off the day with my 1-3 favorite stocks with limit orders ready to go. Mainly because I'm fairly good at calling out moves but then have been messing up on execution (getting too aggressive / not waiting long enough)

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. Hope you have been enjoying these recaps and also the new review layout. 3 pics (intraday, zoomed out, trade doc)

nice analusis here mate. look forward tos seeing more for next week