Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Two intense trades today. So much fun but that first one really got me on edge.. Ended the day with a small green uptick.
(if you live in Berlin I got a desk for you) - have a great weekend everyone and see ya Monday!

Attachments

• 66-67-d.PNG
    66-67-d.PNG
    32.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 66-a.PNG
    66-a.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 165
  • 67-a.PNG
    67-a.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 153
Happy Monday everyone!

$ITCI 688m MC and 51m Float USA biotech gapping 100% w/ no pullback yet, could be super over-extended. Dec-23-19 07:59AM UPDATE: Intra-Cellular Therapies stock soars 83% premarket after FDA approves schizophrenia treatment 06:59AM FDA Approves Intra-Cellular Therapies Novel Antipsychotic, CAPLYTA® (lumateperone) for the Treatment of Schizophrenia in Adults GlobeNewswire

$SAVA 38m MC and 15m Float USA Biotech gapping 30% with 10% pullback, holding it's highs. Former runner but near $3 where there is major resistance + former gap down. No new news just last week insider buying

$SDRL 169m MC and 62m Float Bermuda Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration gapping 30%, loads of dilution. This thing is going into the depths of the ocean and not looking like it will return. Recent contract winners + new one today

✔ 9:15 start live stream and then ~ 30 min trading market open
Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy
✔ 25k Challenge (Currently limited to 9 trades / week)
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

Whoohooo! What a day today, I can't wait till I feel more comfy with this strategy and nail one of these big mover days. We still walked away with a nice 6% profit trade + all this practice and studying we do now will prep us for scoring that future 10%+ trade.

Tomorrow's the last day before the market closes for the 25th Christmas Holiday! See ya then.

#topgainers #smallcap #journey

Attachments

• 68-a.PNG
    68-a.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
  • 68-d.PNG
    68-d.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 148
Rise & Shine Traders!

$MBOT 44m MC and 3.5m Float USA biotech gapping 55% big $vol from yesterday - News about new robotic system unveiling. Many failed spikes though, got to be careful on this one, also 2.74m shares that can be dumped @ $40

$PTI 82m MC and 41m Float Indian Biotech gapping 26%, got to watchout because this is most likely a dead cat bounce after the highs of $4.5 6 days ago no new news

$NLNK 63m MC and 29m Float USA Biotech gapping 20% Exclusive worldwide license agreement wih Ellipses Pharama

$OTIC 78m MC and 28m Float USA Biotech gapping 18% low $vol BUT Oppenheimer upgraded it today to $8. Last time we was this the stock ran hard all morning constantly gaining more attention

Fun start to the week but I'm excited to get some downtime in tomorrow. 2 solid trades today, although... we should have gotten more aggressive when MBOT showed signs of strengths and continued to rally. It wasn't the cleanest price action though and it's long term chart was haunting. I'll be happy with my roughly 6% profits any day. See you guys again Thursday.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• 69-70-d.PNG
    69-70-d.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 69-a.PNG
    69-a.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 155
  • 70-a.PNG
    70-a.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 157
Good Morning & Happy Holidays Traders! Holidays aren't over yet for most people but the markets have other plans.

$NLNK 75m MC and 29m Float USA biotech gapping 27% No new news but been pushing hard since the 20th where NewLink Genetics Announces FDA Approval of Ebola Vaccine, 23rd NewLink Genetics Announces Exclusive Worldwide License Agreement with Ellipses Pharma for Development of and Rights to Commercialization of NLG207, and 24th The Daily Biotech Pulse: NewLink Genetics Licenses Ovarian Cancer Dug, Correvio Awaits FDA Verdict

$ASRT 91m MC and 79m Float USA Drugs gapping 30% insiders buying and recent upgrade to "Strong Buy" decent support @ 1.3 but not sure if we'll trade this one.

$HSDT $26m MC and 25m Shares outstanding USA Medical Devices gapping 40% - last few days has head bullish news regarding hedge fund interest. No new news though

Can't let the red days bring you nor can you bring the negative energy with you. But what you can do is find a juicy lesson and share it when possible,

Attachments

• 71-72-d.PNG
    71-72-d.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 71-a.PNG
    71-a.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 160
  • 72-a.PNG
    72-a.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
New day new trades. Let's see what the market brings us and trade the opportunities regardless of what happened yesterday.

$PT 46m MC and 18m Float Chinese Wireless Communications gapping 65% Pintec Cooperates with China Unicom's Unicompay to Expand Handset Financing (big contract news, any pull-back buy could be big) Lot's of resistance @ $2

$XRF 27m MC and 4.5m Float China Credit Service with a wild 200% run yesterday but today -10% pre-market. This run may be over but could have a really hard bounce today anything near $2 - big run caused by news on the 24th and 25th of new investments

$VRNA 86m MC and 4m Float UK Biotech gapping 30% although yesterday evening was the big run from 4.5 to 7. Haven't found any news besides internal option contract structuring

I can't begin to explain how stoked I am to really get this challenge in full swing. I'm so close i can really feel it, so much to learn but I love the journey. Happy weekend everyone!

Attachments

• 73-74-a.PNG
    73-74-a.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 151
  • 73-74-d.PNG
    73-74-d.PNG
    31.8 KB · Views: 128
Morning morning! Second to last trading day of the yearrrr.

$FCEL 216m MC and 170m Float USA industrial equipment former runner gapping 10% - had it's first big ed day yesterday, could continue. General PR release today

$SAVA 89m MC and 15m Float USA Biotech gapping 26% was @ $1.5 just 3 weeks ago. No new news. Could crash anyday

$MDR 271m MC and 179m Float USA oil & Gas Equipment & Services - gapping only 7% and has already been running last 2 days after hitting big low of $0.53 3 weeks back. Huge resistance now at 1.59, needs to breakout with vol but no new news today

Fun day although no trades. Looking forward to increase our trading for next month with our more trades.

Whoohooo! Last trading day of the year. Let's be smart/safe and look for perfect setups. After today we have a day off and then a new month, year, and decade begins where we'll continue giving this challenge our all.

$FCEL 289m MC and 170m Float USA Industrial Electrical Equipment gapping 37% and pulling back 10% re-market shares continue to rally after the Dec 27th PR that announced start of commercial operation at 2.8MW fuel cell project in Tulare, California

$ONCY 102m MC and 25m Float Canada Biotech gapping 17% but not holding highs very well. 5th big green day in a row, this could crash at any time. No new news since the 12th

$NVCN 30m MC and 7m Float Canada Medical Appliances & Equipment gapping 200%+ but pulling back over 30% Neovasc Submits Premarket Approval Application to FDA for Neovasc Reducer

Last edited:
We know what to do and we've proven we can do it with our last 2 green months. We've positioned ourselves to hit the ground running for 2020. Can't wait to continue the 25kchallenge and super stoked to have you guys join me on the journey!

Attachments

• 75-76-a.PNG
    75-76-a.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 143
  • 77-a.PNG
    77-a.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 153
  • 75-76-77-d.PNG
    75-76-77-d.PNG
    41 KB · Views: 146
Ha I'm still getting over the thumb from New Years. I feel like a crack baby looking at it. Owell.. Morning traders! Hope everyone had an amazing new years eve and day. Now it's time to get back to the important things.

$SES 8m MC and 1m Float USA Special Chemicals gapping 88% former gapper mid Oct. News out Tueday about new patent for delivering gas

$SAVA 89m MC and 15m Float USA Biotech gapping 53% CEO buys shares earlier this week.

$IPHA 505m MC and 41m Float French Biotech gapping 50% Today the European Medicines Agency Accepts the Regulatory Submission for Lumoxiti in Relapsed or Refractory Hairy Cell Leukemia

$INPX almost broke my heart yesterday, TWICE! Part of me is super stoked the holidays are coming to an end. All these broken trading weeks have got me on edge taking in some bigger losses end of December. I know we can January a killer month. Let's get ready.

Last trading day of the first week of 2020, let's see if this can be the start of a green month. No expectations though.

$INPX 38m MC and 105m Float USA Application Software company gapping 55% after a wild run yesterday. Inpixons CEO Nadir Ali Interviewed Today on Yahoo! Finance LIVE On the Move Program

$CEI 7m MC and 4.4m Float USA Oil & Gas Drilling & Exploration gapping 66% Camber Energy, Inc. Announces Closing of Preferred Stock Redemption Agreement

$LLEX 29m MC and 75m Float USA Independent Oil & Gas gapping 150% no direct news but the Iran events seem to be the catalyst behind this rally and many other Oil & Gas stocks.

Phew those 2 entries after the stream were intense. Both entries happened a little after one another so my attention was split the whole time. Wonder how much that affected the LLEX trade. Either way super fun day, calm morning open for me but then we got aggressive when it mattered.

Looking forward to a full 5 days of trading next week. See ya then & Happy weekend!

Attachments

• 78-79-d.PNG
    78-79-d.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 78-a.PNG
    78-a.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 123
  • 79-d.PNG
    79-d.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 137
Happy Monday everyone! Feeling a bit under the weather today, will be super relaxed with trading.

GHSI 18m MC and 82m Shares Outstanding USA drigs company gapping 50% big resistance @ .55 - found no news

TTNP 12m MC and 47m Shares Outstanding USE biotech gapping 40% no new news besides Dec 30th "Appoints Dr. Kate DeVarney To Its Board Of Directors"

INPX 61m MC and 180m Shares Outstanding USA app software gapping 25% biggest $vol last few days, 100% a hot stock. No new news since the interview and plan outline on Dec 31st. Will crash soon, but who knows how far it will run first.

Although all I wanted was a caffeine IV today, I absolutely loved the movement we had. Getting more comfy with the Gap & Go strategy with each trading day. Now I'm also able to better mix it in with my increased trades I can do. Live CTIB trade happens @ 3:55

Attachments

• 80-81-d.PNG
    80-81-d.PNG
    80.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 80-a.PNG
    80-a.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 149
  • 81-a.PNG
    81-a.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 145
Morning Champs. Let's keep up the streak!

HUSA 11m MC and 54m Float Independent Oil & Gas | USA gapping 40% has been running since the Jan 3rd Iran conflict. No micro news about the company

XERS 172m MC and 26m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 30% Xeris Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Results from the In-Clinic Stage of a Phase 2 Study of Its Developmental Ready-To-Use (RTU) Glucagon in Patients at Risk of Hypoglycemia During and after Aerobic Exercise

TNXP 13m MC and 8m Float Biotechnology | USA gapping 50% Tonix Pharmaceuticals to Present at Biotech Showcase 2020. Although news is questionable i like the stats on this one + the lack of resistance.