Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

alexwinkler

168 5
Good morning traders, scanner was light today only 3 stocks so I guess I'll just discuss all 3 of them here.

$IBIO 9m MC and 23m Float - biotech a bit overextended, in my opinion, 500% last few days. Big gap down area from .38 - .3 and it's currently at .33 - contract winner and steady stream of news but BECAREFUL As discussed above, the Company issued 25,000,000 Series A Warrants and 25,000,000 Series B Warrants as part of its October 29, 2019 public offering. The Series A Warrants are exercisable at $0.22 per share and expire in two years. The Series B Warrants are exercisable at $0.22 per share and expire in seven years.

$AUPH 791m MC and 65m FLoat - biotech - a bit too big for me to want to trade but up 200% after positive trial for lupus related drug

$SES 8m MC and 1m Float - chemicals company up 30% pre market - successful conclusion of the merger with Australian Future Energy, SES will increase its ownership in Batchfire from 7.4% to 37.2%

✔ 9:15 start live stream and then ~ 30 min trading market open
✔ Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy
✔ 25k Challenge (Currently limited to 9 trades / week)
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

alexwinkler

168 5
Morning traders! I like how calm we're getting in the morning but I need to find the hot movers quicker. Also according to my watch I'm really not that calm lol will make an interesting video one day.

$SAVA 30m MC and 15m Float biotech gapping up 100% but 50% pullback already. Huge support @ 2, lot's of hype news but also last night positive phase 2 results in Alzheimers Disease

$PTI 190m MC and 41m Float biotech that's super extended. Looking for a morning panic in the low 3's high 2's. Looks more of an artificial pump to keep NASDAQ listing.

$CRIS 46m MC and 27m Float biotech gap up 30% but sold off most gains so far, news this morning phase 1 study positive demonstrations

alexwinkler

168 5
Lot's to enjoy outside of trading. That's why I love the morning strategy as it frees up most of my day to do other things. With crypto, it's a bit different but it's still possible to spend less than 30 min per day on it.

Attachments

alexwinkler

168 5
Morning traders, having some issues with my screen back in Berlin so this should be an interesting Live stream. Will be using my laptop screen which I usually tend to avoid. Good to be back though and super happy to have the new standing desk.

$APTO 142m MC and 50m Float biotech gapping up to 35% and holding highs fairly well - weekend news from conference with positive news/progress from recent studies

$OBSV 188m MC and 40m Float biotech gapping up 60% but pulled back hard. Monday morning news dude to positive phase 3 study

$LMPX 43m MC and 4m Float auto dealership up 15%, no news but this will be the 3rd trading day since IPO

alexwinkler

168 5
Moin! Let's get some trading in.

$EMAN 14m MC and 44m Float - semiconductor equipment and materials - gap up 50% with mean pullback, under our dollar range but this us up on a $4.3m US army order (night vision goggles) will be good fun to watch

$TCCO 3.5m MC and 1.47m Float communication equipment company gapping up 175% near highs right now , possibly over extended), very strong Q4 earnings.

$CLVS 585m MC and 53m Float biotech that's been rallying since early nov when it had solid earnings. 3 days of pull back and 2 days of breakdown bounce. Approaching former support now, should reverse. Could be some great support buys today

$LMPX 59m MC and 4m Float - auto dealership gapping up 18%, today will be it's 4th trading day since IPO, could have been an amazing trade yesterday if we just held but that's not our strategy (at least for this challenge)

Last edited:

alexwinkler

168 5
Morning traders!

$CEI 1.8m MC and 1.46m Float oil & gas drilling & Exploration company gapping up 100%+ 1:50 reverse split latest news on Oct 29th

$PTI 216m MC and 41m Float Indian Biotech gapping up 23% Initiate First Ever Personalized Medicine-Based Clinical Trial, CHOICES, in European CF Patients with Genotypes Ineligible for Approved CFTR Modulators

$BCRI 430m MC and 150m Float USA biotech gapping up 10% - Submits New Drug Application for Oral, Once Daily Berotralstat (BCX7353) to Prevent HAE Attack

alexwinkler

168 5
What a day! Even though we took a small hit today we are still up on the week and December already more profitable than November. I'm getting more comfy with these setups every day but still, need to only trade the best and the MOST $vol (unlike today). See ya guys tomorrow!

Attachments

alexwinkler

168 5
Morning traders! Let's see what's moving.

$PT 45m MC and 18m Float China wireless comm gapping 54% on decent financials.

$TNXP 1.5m MC and 1.5m Float USA biotech gapping up 55% lot's of news lately, with today being Tonix Pharmaceuticals Announces New European Patent for the Composition and Formulation of TNX-102 SL But so many reverse splits go to watchout. # dilutionking

$MTNB 257m MC and 146m Float USA biotech gapping up 15%, a bit high of a float but will still be watching it. Contract with larger pharma comp

Last edited:

alexwinkler

168 5
And the adventure continues. Today was a total $0 flat day which I think is actually a win because we got free education. Let's keep learning and managing our risk. It's not about getting to our $25k overnight but living to trade another day and being consistent. See ya guys tomorrow!

Attachments

alexwinkler

168 5
Morning traders!

$BLRX 28m MC and 8m Float Isreal biotech gapping 38% - BioLineRx Announces Updated Phase 2a Data From Triple Combination Arm of COMBAT/KEYNOTE-202 Study in Patients With Second-line Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer

$CCCL 5m MC and 4m Float China "general building materials" gapping up 77% last news on Nov 26 BRIEF-China Ceramics Co Ltd Announces Progress In Its Plans To Enter Malaysian Market Reuters. There must be something else going on here.

$CIFS 24m MC and 8m Float China credit service happing up 20% no new nes on TD or finviz, last news from July 13 - What Type Of Shareholder Owns China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc.'s

alexwinkler

168 5
Happy Monday everyone!

$NK 216m MC and 28m Float USA biotech gapping 30% big resistance at 4 and support at 2 morning news NantKwest and ImmunityBio Present Results of Landmark Trial of First-in-Human Natural Killer Cell Combination Immunotherapy With Durable, Complete Response Data and 78% Disease Control in Refractory Triple Negative Breast Cancer at SABCS

$ONVO 65m MC and 129m float USA medical lab and research company gapping up 55% Organovo and Tarveda Therapeutics Announce Definitive Merger Agreement

$GV 67m MC and 20m Float - USA heavy construction gapping 13% Goldfield Wins Major Electrical Construction Mandates. Not much activity happening pre-market but will be interesting to see how this moves.