Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

alexwinkler

67 3
ISEE former runner that DID hold it's highs yesterday vol quickly drying up and at these super high levels (1,00's % gains) that's a recipee for a dip. I would be pouncing on anything approaching $2.4

CUR had a super nice dip yesterday at the $1.5, I coulda got that if I had another trade available 100%. I can not wait until that's the reality I live in. Making my 6 trades per week work as much as possible. But 1 account is not margin and it's harder than it sounds because there's another 2 day fun hold on that account (it's an IRA account) Also a former runner with evaporating vol. Don't think it's worth an entry, could be an interesting scalp bounce around 1.2

ABUS possible Morning Panic to 1.3, near ATL's and just got an FDA drug approval + buy ratings. 35M float NASDAQ

-----

I just realized (today is the 4th) I totally forgot to recap the trades I made on Friday. I knew something felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it. The trades were also missing from my TradeJournal. The have been added #20 and #21 - images added to this post as well in hindsight.

Attachments

Last edited:

alexwinkler

67 3
Happy Monday everyone! Let's go, also for the first time I'm live streaming my watchlist and opening bell trading. I'm a bit behind schedule but hope there's value in this for everyone.

CEI morning spike, super low float 1.46M, possible entry near $3.5

alexwinkler

67 3
Morning Traders! If you are interested in the live streams we'll be building the watchlist for the first half and then trade the opening bell for another 30 min.

$AGRX up on some possible approval news, nothing to run home about but it's holding the highs well and is gaping this morning. Would like an entry right under $2, either it will dip hard and we'll trade a bounce or it will hold highs somewhat well and try to break the high of day of $2.2 - NASDAQ $55m Float

Hey guys thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately, I have NO idea what happened. I finished the stream and then realized it was cut off at 27 Min! Just 1 Min before the opening bell.... ahhh that's annoying checked all the gear and everything looked fine. Will check the live stream more often tomorrow via my phone.

Last edited:

alexwinkler

67 3
Had a decent entry. Only chased a tad when I missed the first bounce but it was nicer having a confirmation. Should have exited trade earlier when bounce was weak. I already had an intuition but my reaction was a bit too slow

I would say watch the whole trade via the livestream above but it got cut halfway through.. Still not sure why. I'll keep a close eye on the status tomorrow.

Attachments

alexwinkler

67 3
Morning Traders. I'm was not able to trade yesterday so I wasn't to active with getting my watchlist out. Not really a good excuse but there it is. Really wasn't too stoked about the fact that I couldn't trade... so I funded my Webull account.

One small issue was that I did a test fund of $400 and when everything went well I got to deposit another $600 but then I got errors and it didn't work. So I had my $400 in my account about 30 min after the market opened and was ready to use so I place a small trade on the $NIO dip which would have been a smaller bounce if anything at all. Ended up taking a small loss but was worth it since I learned a few things about the Webull platform.

Good news is now I have 9 possible trades per 5 business days.

Here's the trade recap and link to the video which AGAIN had streaming issues. Had a long chat with the internet provider Vodafone yesterday afterwords. Stock Watchlist + Day Trading Morning ($25,000 Challenge) $FCEL $NXTC $NIO

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

alexwinkler

67 3
Morning Traders! Here's time to build the morning watch list and trade the opening bell!

$BNGO 1.1-1.2 nice bounce potential, one of the nicer potential bounces today.

$FCEL not too inspiring, .45 have an alert could be a smaller bounce buy and bounces will be sold into heavy. Be very careful here

$AGRX looking for a crack under 2, 1.7 and 1.5 are two possible entries. $50m Float $74m $vol

Last edited:

alexwinkler

67 3
Morning Traders! Let's see what goodies twit for us to day (or don't).

$ALPP interesting entry between 1.8 - 2 looking for a morning panic. OTC stock so remember the spread can be bigger, there are order fees and order book maybe harder to place orders due to additional decimal places.

$CLVS I probably should have held onto it a bit more or just waited longer before an entry. This play is somehow slipping through my fingers, think there's a really good chance of a 24h high retest and possible breakout

Join me today on reviewing the watch list and opening bell trading

alexwinkler

67 3
Wrapped up today with a quick 10% popper on $CLVS. Definitelly checkout the video about to watch it live. The pinned comment has the time of entry. I'll be coming out with a video later that recaps the week! Stay tuned.

Attachments

alexwinkler

67 3
Good morning everyone! Here's are 3 NASDAQ's I'm watching.

CLVS is trading with a $vol of 193M which is a massive amount considering it's 200M Market Cap - It's held it's highs farily well during extended hours. I believe any major morning dip would be a good one to buy into, would like to see a healthy correction past $5.5

TRUE with a 387M Market Cap and a 43M $vol, this should trade a bit more reserved than CLVS but with that big of a gap up and not holding it's highs too well we could see a nice morning panic here and a potential dip buy near former daily open level

AGRX lot's of selling pressure 120M MC with 55M Float and 18M $Vol, this could be the most volatile. Any dip below $2 and near major support areas 1.5 and 1.7 could be super interesting bounce zones.

See ya guys for the watchlist review and opening bell later!

alexwinkler

67 3
No trades yesterday.. here's what I'm looking at today. Over the next few days I want to be adding the stocks I'm tracking to the google sheet and right some important information about them. Then I can practice memorizing that info, I know this will help with my overall trade conviction.

LEAF 97.91M MC - Morning dip 10% to 4.4 area would be ideal.

TRNX 35.63M - Morning dip 10% below 1.9 for an entry.

CLVS 216.01M MC

NINE 212.59M MC

IEA 62.14M MC

Join for the watch list review and opening bell trading!