Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Wrapped up today with a quick 10% popper on $CLVS. Definitelly checkout the video about to watch it live. The pinned comment has the time of entry. I'll be coming out with a video later that recaps the week! Stay tuned.

Attachments

• 26-a.PNG
    26-a.PNG
    103.8 KB · Views: 317
  • 26-d.PNG
    26-d.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 305
Good morning everyone! Here's are 3 NASDAQ's I'm watching.

CLVS is trading with a $vol of 193M which is a massive amount considering it's 200M Market Cap - It's held it's highs farily well during extended hours. I believe any major morning dip would be a good one to buy into, would like to see a healthy correction past $5.5

TRUE with a 387M Market Cap and a 43M $vol, this should trade a bit more reserved than CLVS but with that big of a gap up and not holding it's highs too well we could see a nice morning panic here and a potential dip buy near former daily open level

AGRX lot's of selling pressure 120M MC with 55M Float and 18M $Vol, this could be the most volatile. Any dip below $2 and near major support areas 1.5 and 1.7 could be super interesting bounce zones.

See ya guys for the watchlist review and opening bell later!

No trades yesterday.. here's what I'm looking at today. Over the next few days I want to be adding the stocks I'm tracking to the google sheet and right some important information about them. Then I can practice memorizing that info, I know this will help with my overall trade conviction.

LEAF 97.91M MC - Morning dip 10% to 4.4 area would be ideal.

TRNX 35.63M - Morning dip 10% below 1.9 for an entry.

CLVS 216.01M MC

NINE 212.59M MC

IEA 62.14M MC

Join for the watch list review and opening bell trading!

Wrapped up today with 2 trades which I will be posting here soon a 4% and a 6% gainer. Till then I've finally finished the $25k Stock Trading Challenge video which is what this threads all about. Hope you guys find some value in it - Definitely drop by in the comments to say hi or if you have any questions!

Trade recaps from yesterday, small positions but super clean trades.

Attachments

• 27-28-d.PNG
    27-28-d.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 27-a.PNG
    27-a.PNG
    241 KB · Views: 205
  • 28-a.PNG
    28-a.PNG
    213.2 KB · Views: 194
Morning traders. Let's see what's brewing.

$APDN looking for a bounce near $10 what is up with there tiny float!? Market Cap 25.65M & Float of 0.87M & A $vol of 173.7M

$FCEL another morning panic opp. near .53

$DMAC 3.2 would be a solid entry

See ya in the live stream for the watchlist review and opening bell trading

No trades in the morning and then right at the end I was watching SCOR, holding it's highs super nice and insider buy back. Near major resistance though @ $4. Took a small position overnight (o/n) 200 in at 3.95

Morning traders!

$SCOR is obviously one of the stocks I'm looking at due to holding it overnight. Small position going into the close after we held highs well and this is has a decent float 50m and 200m MC with only 12m $vol. We are near a major resistance zone of $4, overall I though risk was work it and I want to start practicing occasional overnights as it would help avoid the PDT rule. Ideal sell above the $4

$NSYS was one of the bigger runners yesterday. Then sold off hard in the evening. Wouldn't be surprised if the vol faded today and it was completely crushed. Already down pre market.

$ALPP crushed yesterday sometimes these bounce really nicely. Have an alert if we approach 1.5

$CLVS missed that $6 breakout yesterday could run past $7.5 today

$FCEL as well some how I was wayy to cautious on

Good fun yesterday, 2 trades under 5% profit so no real big gainers but still lots of learning. Coming out with todays watchlist soon. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• 29-30-d.PNG
    29-30-d.PNG
    27.7 KB · Views: 231
  • 29-a.PNG
    29-a.PNG
    96.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 29-b.PNG
    29-b.PNG
    220.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 30-b.PNG
    30-b.PNG
    220.6 KB · Views: 195
Morning trades. It's Friday! Always bittersweet..

$AIHS big overnight runner, would love a pull back entry near $1

$ASTC didn't hold it's highs well, often times these things comply dry up the next day. If there's vol there could be an interesting bounce near the $1.5

$NIO approaching big multi week support @ $1.7 may be a nice bounce zone.

It's dip central out there! I'll see ya soon

Friday was on fire but I should have stopped trading after the first one. overall it was a $1.00 or 0.02% portfolio growth day

4 Trades total.. yikes! That will slow me down a bit next week.

Attachments

• 31-34-a.PNG
    31-34-a.PNG
    94.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 31-34-b.PNG
    31-34-b.PNG
    253 KB · Views: 208
  • 31-34-d.PNG
    31-34-d.PNG
    99.7 KB · Views: 216
Good morning traders! New week, new watchlist, hope everyone's feeling top, let's get to it.

$AIHS really did not hold that rally yesterday. Looking for a bigger crash today, looking for a big morning panic, mid $.70's should see some serious support but if not then next support is $.5's - got to be careful

$TKKS I'm going to put on the w/l just because of that wild dip it had on Thursday and then made a full recovery on Friday. No trade planned.

$KERN is 100% right up our ally Float 4.49M & Market Cap 41.58M BUT watch out because 5.8M Warrants outstanding w/ EP $11.5 (September 30, 2019) https://www.otcmarkets.com/filing/html?id=13743490&guid=LopSUFKApD8j0th

-5.47% loss yesterday, really not acceptable because I was not patient at all. You can see it in the livestream, it was going so smooth then I saw something on the scanner and I went into it right away.

Luckily I did learn from this and changed up my charts a bit to help me keep and eye on the 5 min chart giving me a longer perspecive. Checkout the screenshot to see my new layout.

Attachments

• 35-a.PNG
    35-a.PNG
    223.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 35-d.PNG
    35-d.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 183
Morning traders! Let's see what we can do today, just need to be really chill no stress like yesterday where we jumped the gun.

$MBRX 48m MC and 39m Float - up 10%+ pre-market (mostly after-hours), with big daily resistance @ 1.15 already testing it once in pre-market. Biotech with positive trial news.

$KERN 57m MC and 9m Float - yesterday consolidation after Friday's 70% rally. Medical marijuana positive expansion and outlook news

$SAEX 6.5m MC and 3m Float - HUGE 200% gap up - oil and gas new contracts award

Another 5.5% ish loss yesterday (not the best first half of the week) wish we had atleast 2 trades per day as the second trade I wanted to do was a nice 5-7% profit trade based on when I said I would be entering and exit. I just need to get more picky.

Attachments

• 36-a.PNG
    36-a.PNG
    206.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 36-d.PNG
    36-d.PNG
    24.5 KB · Views: 187
Morning traders!

$MYOV 1.13B MC and 36.03M Float - 182% rally since Monday's close. Myovant Sciences Announces 97% Response Rate in Positive Phase 3 HERO Study of Once-Daily, Oral Relugolix in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer

$MYSZ 112.77M MC and 24.63M Float - 1500% rally since Monday's close. My Size Announces Reverse Stock Split

$VVUS 29.80M MC and 9.79M Float - gap up to 3.7 but not holding high well at all New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa

Fun day, really nice. I'm happy the way this one turned out. We were ready, patient, then took the shot when the criteria met

Attachments

• 37-a.PNG
    37-a.PNG
    306.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 37-d.PNG
    37-d.PNG
    21.8 KB · Views: 206
Morning Morning! 2nd to last day of the week, let's make it count.

$PHIO 4m MC abd 26m Float, 55% pre-market gap up but already selling off quite a bit - has some PR Pharmaceuticals and Karolinska Institutet Expand Collaboration to Develop Self-Delivering RNAi Immunotherapies for Treating Solid Tumors but really looks like they are covering their tracks a bit after this secondary offering they had a few days before

$HEPA 8.7m MC and 3.3m Float , 70%+ pre-market gap up and holding it's highs super well. Hepion Pharmaceuticals' stock rockets after upbeat results of preclinical study of liver cirrhosis treatment

$KZIA 47m MC and 4.3m Float, big runner yesteday but halted pre-market. They look to be raising capital after some positive cancer clinical trial results.

✔ 9:15 start live stream and then ~ 30 min trading market open
Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy
✔ 25k Challenge (Currently limited to 9 trades / week)
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

Last edited: