Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

I think I'm going to start doing recaps of my trades, where I focus on the biggest lesson of the day.

Enjoy this video lesson and the trade recap. See ya guys tomorrow.

Attachments

• 38-a.PNG
    38-a.PNG
    294.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 38-d.PNG
    38-d.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 175
Morning traders, let's see what we got moving this Friday.

$WKHS 192m MC and 53m Float - secures financing and up 20% pre market, looking shakey but $2.9-$3 acting as big support.

$EYEG 16m MC and 3.2m Float - strong pivotal study results making a big pre-market 150% $11 high, big support @7.8

$VIVE 3.3m MC and 1.17m Float - doesn't seem like there should be any reason it's up pre market. Haven't found catayst yet, also selling off since the pre-market 160% rally from 2.1 to 5.5

✔ 9:15 start live stream and then ~ 30 min trading market open
Momentum Trading | Gap & Go Strategy
✔ 25k Challenge (Currently limited to 9 trades / week)
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

Ended today with a small loss but I'm not disappointed. Our risk management is getting much better.

Attached are the trade pics and below is a video reviewing the trades + the biggest lesson

Have an awesome weekend everyone, I won't be on Monday because I'm Flying to the states for Thanksgiving, Tuesday we'll be back at it. Till then!

Working at various airport's, let's see if we get some skyfi so I can pop out a watchlist and maybe even watch the opening bell. No livestream today guys! (Ideally a recap video though will be in the Florida Keys)

Morning guys! Back in Florida, let's see what's moving for today (also I'll be on a boat for market open so again won't be trading (maybe I will) but definitely won't be able to do a live stream. Can't wait to start streaming again. Right now it's looking like tomorrow I might be back but we'll see traveling during the day and not sure yet how things will overlap.

$IFRX 69m MC and 18m Float - biotech up premarket but not seeing any major catalyst. Maybe something will emerge later in the day, not holding it's premarket gains well

$NSPR 3m MC and 3.5m Float, medical supply with PR on positive new data, looks more like regurgitated news and could be trying to pump price back above $1

$TRNX 50m MC and 23m Float - medical supplies company closed day strong yesterday and continued to rally pre market. Not finding much news about it either.

No live stream planned for today.

Morning traders! So back at it today and it looks like I'll be able to get a live stream in before we head off for our drive up North. No trades yesterday although my limit order on TRNX @ 1.96 was just 1 cent away from getting executed!

$SFET 2m MC and .22m FLOAT - tech company has major rally potential and right now it cam out with pre-market 3rd quarter financial results resulting in a 100% rally. Big resistance right under 13 maybe we'll see a little morning panic before a second attempt.

$AMRH 139m MC and 49m Float - info tech company up on implementation contract $1m not too big though for this company. Clear support @ 2, let's see how it opens.

$HEPA 11m MC and 2.5 shares outstainding and no reporting for shares float but I assume it's about 20% less than outstanding. Biotech company that's still mobing from news a week old. Lot's of traders have traded it in the past inculding me. Tricky one to trade, would look for a morning panic below 4.5

Almost 7% in gains Wednesday growing my account 1.5%, forgot to post the trade reviews due to traveling but here they are now. Will be positing the new watchlist in a few min as well.

Attachments

• 39-41-a.PNG
    39-41-a.PNG
    36.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 42-43-a.PNG
    42-43-a.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 167
Morning guys & Happy black Friday!

$WKHS 170m MC and 53m Float - auto parts company that's been in the spot light with the tesla cybertruck unveiling and new recent 41 secured financing. Loads of support @ 2.5

$CANF 10m MC and 2m Float - biotech with lots of positive news (1) Reached agreement with U.S. FDA on Phase III liver cancer study design & initiated compassionate use program in Israel (2) Signed new distribution deal for Piclidenoson in South Korea (3) Entered into strategic agreement to develop cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals and assays - Since it's up about 70% pre-market I'd like to see a bit of a pull back fist.

$ASLN 74m MC and 26m Float - biotech spiking last few days but all seems to be hot steam, I'd be a bit more careful with this one but any fast crash could lead to a nice bounce

Fun and educational day trading. Was super sloppy using TOS today otherwise it could have been easily a green day. Also one of the last days my position sizes should be messing me up as well.

Attachments

• 44-45-d.PNG
    44-45-d.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 44-a.PNG
    44-a.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 194
  • 45-a.PNG
    45-a.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 179
Happy December Everyone! Let's make this the second green month and where our account goes from red to green.

$EVFM 285m MC and 32m Float - biotech with a 50% after hours breakout to $8.99 due to positive results in trial of drugs for STD's

$SAVA 25m MC and 15m Float - biotech up 20% to 1.76 as it reaches Phase 2a data for PTI-125 in Alzheimer's disease (Thursday)

$ASLN 122m MC and 26m FLoat - biotech up premarket 110% to 8.1 due to big vol last several days after the Singapore-based biopharmaceutical company revealed positive preliminary data from a proof-of-concept study of its atopic dermatitis treatment. We've been trading this one already last week. Seems to have a big morning spike and then fails.

$ORMP 65m MC and 14m Float - biotech up pre-market 64% to 7.55 no major new news - last news was Nov 25th Oramed working on first insulin pill for diabetes

I need to be a bit quicker at buying the dips especially on some of the larger small caps 200m+ in Market Cap with Floats of 30m+ ASLN was the perfect example of one of these companies that dipped multiple times and each one could have been a 10%+ profit.

What I did do well today was avoid the sleepers. Usually, 2/3 stocks on my watchlist don’t move much while all the attention falls onto one. That was EVFM, SAVA, ORMP

I’m also happy I wasn’t too aggressive today on breakouts especially with ASLN because it was super overextended, over 2000+ in the last 6 trading days. CLVS also a larger Small Cap holding it’s highs well. All amazing dip buys.

Attachments

• 46-a.PNG
    46-a.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
  • 46-d.PNG
    46-d.PNG
    54.5 KB · Views: 162
Morning traders!

$ASLN 122m MC and 26m FLoat - biotech yesterday was up premarket 110% to 8.1 due to big vol last several days after the Singapore-based biopharmaceutical company revealed positive preliminary data from a proof-of-concept study of its atopic dermatitis treatment. Today it got totally crushed pre-market over 70%, could be huge dip buy potential near $2

$VRAY 328m MC and 78m Float - medical appliances - up 50% pre-market big resistance @ 5 possible support @ 4, public offering and collaboration announcements. Be careful with dilution.

$ECOR 43m MC and 20m Float - medical supplies - was recommended by NICE (The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) UK Medical. Up 20% PM but didn't hold it's highs big ressistance @ 2 could be a solid buy near 1.55

Again a slow day, we took 2 trades 1 win 1 loss, both about the same so we ended the day with a small loss.

Attachments

• 47-48-d.PNG
    47-48-d.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 47-a.PNG
    47-a.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • 48-a.PNG
    48-a.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 176
Got to love the mornings. Let's see what's moving.

$MBRX 48m MC and 38m Float - biotech up 19% gap up due to positive results of phase 1/2 of Annamycin (an anthracycline antibiotic being investigated for the treatment of cancer)

$DLPN 10m MC and 1m Float - internet info marketing/tech company 130% gap up to 1.43 after it acquires Shore Fire Media

$SMIT 14m MC and 3m Float - scientific and tech instruments 25% gap up but not holding highs well announces $2m stock buy back - seems kinda like a shady thing too do when you have negative income. Would like to see a bigger crash before any entry.

Believe it or not, this was almost a perfect day. Monday and Tuesday I was watching the market much too long. Trading is supposed to give you freedom and time not take it away. That's why I focus on only the market open.

Attachments

• 49-a.PNG
    49-a.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
  • 49-d.PNG
    49-d.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 181
Good morning traders, scanner was light today only 3 stocks so I guess I'll just discuss all 3 of them here.

$IBIO 9m MC and 23m Float - biotech a bit overextended, in my opinion, 500% last few days. Big gap down area from .38 - .3 and it's currently at .33 - contract winner and steady stream of news but BECAREFUL As discussed above, the Company issued 25,000,000 Series A Warrants and 25,000,000 Series B Warrants as part of its October 29, 2019 public offering. The Series A Warrants are exercisable at $0.22 per share and expire in two years. The Series B Warrants are exercisable at $0.22 per share and expire in seven years.

$AUPH 791m MC and 65m FLoat - biotech - a bit too big for me to want to trade but up 200% after positive trial for lupus related drug

$SES 8m MC and 1m Float - chemicals company up 30% pre market - successful conclusion of the merger with Australian Future Energy, SES will increase its ownership in Batchfire from 7.4% to 37.2%

"Reinforced" lesson of the day. Focus on the 1-2 highest $vol. Focus on the movers and not the snoozers.

Attachments

• 50-a.PNG
    50-a.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • 50-d.PNG
    50-d.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 153
Morning traders! I like how calm we're getting in the morning but I need to find the hot movers quicker. Also according to my watch I'm really not that calm lol will make an interesting video one day.

$SAVA 30m MC and 15m Float biotech gapping up 100% but 50% pullback already. Huge support @ 2, lot's of hype news but also last night positive phase 2 results in Alzheimers Disease

$PTI 190m MC and 41m Float biotech that's super extended. Looking for a morning panic in the low 3's high 2's. Looks more of an artificial pump to keep NASDAQ listing.

$CRIS 46m MC and 27m Float biotech gap up 30% but sold off most gains so far, news this morning phase 1 study positive demonstrations

Lot's to enjoy outside of trading. That's why I love the morning strategy as it frees up most of my day to do other things. With crypto, it's a bit different but it's still possible to spend less than 30 min per day on it.

Attachments

• 51-52-a.PNG
    51-52-a.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
  • 51-52-d.PNG
    51-52-d.PNG
    57.9 KB · Views: 157
Morning traders, having some issues with my screen back in Berlin so this should be an interesting Live stream. Will be using my laptop screen which I usually tend to avoid. Good to be back though and super happy to have the new standing desk.

$APTO 142m MC and 50m Float biotech gapping up to 35% and holding highs fairly well - weekend news from conference with positive news/progress from recent studies

$OBSV 188m MC and 40m Float biotech gapping up 60% but pulled back hard. Monday morning news dude to positive phase 3 study

$LMPX 43m MC and 4m Float auto dealership up 15%, no news but this will be the 3rd trading day since IPO