Sierra

tykoon

24 0
Seadog, I was just about to ask the same question. I have an AQ Euro USD futures chart using Mytrack data. The RSI only moves between 0 and about 45. Using a chart from Saxo Bank the RSI moves normally. Is this then a Sierra problem or just a change of settings needed?

Lard42

51 0
Seadog/Tykoon

If you get the latest release for Sierra they have a new RSI-S which is meant for small values, like currencies. That should sort the problems out

Cheers

Lard

seadog

13 0
oatman, i've tried different setting but the indicator is always around or below 30, only on forex charts.

seadog

13 0
thanks lard, i'm still on ver 43, will download the latest one over the weekend.

many thanks.

nine

2,038 507
Seadog, Update to the latest verion of Sierra. There was a problem with small numbers for RSI that started recently and has been resolved in one of the subreleases of version 45.

Now I see the other replies (hmmm. dont know how that happens). I did an RSI dll for a friend to overcome the problem while he awaited the version from Sierra so if the update doesnt work let me know and I will post the dll somewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock