Should vendors only be allowed to post a 'vendor section'

Should vendors only be allowed to post in a 'vendor section'

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to the advert, yes, but you must hurry, they won't last long. You'd better get in a fast vehicle and go over there in person to get your box from Guy. This is the transportation I'd recommend to ensure you get there as quickly as possible:

109e3.jpg

careful Leopardo some of the older members may start having flashbacks.

i can confidently squash here and now any wild rumours that they are running low in supplies. thankfully they must have they smuggled in a fresh batch, they have in stock 89 boxes.. hurry now!!

More boxes haf left Ze Fatherland? Zis iis intolerable!

images

Pictured Above: As you can see, serious traders are not amused to think that their secrets may become too widely distributed. It's 89 for a reason.

As long as I've got a hole in my @rse, I'll never stop laughing at the Secret Nazi Trading Box...

Uote

I don't think DT is trying to scam anyone he is just selling a product a product he knows won't help anyone become profitable.

Well - it certainly wouldn't help you become profitable from what I have read. The products are nothing more than a Time & Sales and a DOM. Of course, that wouldn't make anybody profitable. They are easier to read for sure but it is the interpretation that makes you money.

If it did it would be proprietary and he would reap the financial rewards from it.

Nope - because all platforms have a Time&Sales and a DOM. Following your logic, there wouldn't be a trading platform available anywhere because if somebody made one, they'd keep it to themselves.

I don't sell edges, EA's, green lights/red lights or anything of that kind. Sorry to disappoint.

The problem is he spams threads and solicits by using 'intelligent Untruths', as Hare has pointed out. If you don't realise what is going on there really is no hope of you ever being profitable, that will upset some but sometimes the truth is unpalatable. Take the recent 'TA debunked' thread perfect example of newbie preyed upon and deliberate mistruths.

Aaaah - the "spam" argument again....

It's simple enough - charts show the effect of trading. TA is the 'science' of looking for patterns in that data, then attaching reasons for why they probably happened, then using them to trade off. It is the analysis of cause hoping to find effect.

If you don't like the argument, you might also be interested to know that this is the same opinion as Pablo Triana, Lance Beggs, Nassim Taleb, Gary Norden etc. etc. etc.

They and I may well be wrong. Still, I am sure none of them will throw their toys out of there pram because someone has a different opinion. I didn't see Taleb on CNBC being accused of writing his books to spam traders.

I think the fly in the ointment with the argument is the vastly different ranges of opinion on what "TA" actually is.

Now - you can call this spamming all you like. You can shout it from the rooftops. Still, it might be that one day, you will stop and consider the merits of this viewpoint and actually become a better trader.

A rebuttal is fine. You don't have one, so you resort to crying about me being a vendor. It is extremely weak. Still - you have a lot of time on your hands for your crusade and seemingly endless enthusiasm for it.

It's comedy gold though watching him back pedal. Think of all the forums he is on, frantically typing away in the Thailand heat.

You mean this one and a post a week on BMT? Yup - takes a long time to keep that up, I can tell you! I think I'm on Elite & TL too - probably one post a month there.

It's actually amazing I still have time to come back and give you a mental spanking, young man. Just think yourself lucky that I have 2 children that taught me not to get angry when people act out.

Now back to you for 500 replies which will NOT be on the topic of trading...

Who do you call Fraud, Eeengleesh pigdog? Our Blitzkreig trading vill crush your pitiful DOM!

APPRAISAL-PAGE-HELMET.jpg

Pictured Above: All serious traders wear headgear to trade. This example belongs to a member of an elite trading group.

Well - I'm just quoting what the SEC said...

My DOM is in the air raid shelter anyway - it's hiding from choccy biscuit - he's a walking UXB

Re: Uote

I dont see Taleb spamming his warez on many trading forums (more's the pity)

Exactly why it doesn't invalidate the opinion. :)

Seriously? Head and Shoulders? No-one really believes that pap any more do they?

Do you?

Seriously? Head and Shoulders? No-one really believes that pap any more do they?

Very powerful indicator that price may go down to the next support (which may or may not hold) or that price may indeed rise to the next resistance (which may or may not hold). I think that the key will be in analysing how the price 'behaves'.

Following your logic, there wouldn't be a trading platform available anywhere because if somebody made one, they'd keep it to themselves.

utter utter nonsense Toast. You are seeking to legitimize your product(s) as a platform, it is nothing of the sort. it's just a time and sales indicator. it's no differrent to someone selling a magical indicator for $349 a pop

Aaaah - the "spam" argument again.... It's simple enough - charts show the effect of trading. TA is the 'science' of looking for patterns in that data, then attaching reasons for why they probably happened, then using them to trade off. It is the analysis of cause hoping to find effect.

as has been already pointed out to you by other experienced members and myself all you are doing is analysing past data in your Time & Sales, looking for patterns in it. You are looking for patterns in counting up contracts against the bid and offer - or whatever nonsense you are doing. It's exactly the same, you look at the patterns on your Time & Sales 'indicator' someone else looks at patterns in their chart, same data just presented a different way. All data is historical, something which is completely lost on you.

you might also be interested to know that this is the same opinion as Pablo Triana, Lance Beggs, Nassim Taleb, Gary Norden etc. etc. etc.They and I may well be wrong.

again you seek to legitimize your thoughts by lumping yourself in with these respected people. This is not their opinion Toast it's yours and it's wrong.

Now - you can call this spamming all you like. You can shout it from the rooftops. Still, it might be that one day, you will stop and consider the merits of this viewpoint and actually become a better trader.

here we go again more soliciting on the forum. I can assure you Toast I will never be purchasing your Time & Sales indicator. I am doing fine, no losing trades this week yet, all good. Yourself toast how is trading going? If your indicator is so great surely you could post up a monthly statement at least showing intra day/week/month profitability. Of course you wont because you cant do that. The same goes for the mentors you promote on your website. Joel Parker '90% of my students are profitable' and No BS day trading 'mr break even on 3 day seminar - negative after costs' lolololol

It's actually amazing I still have time to come back and give you a mental spanking, young man.

it's not really though is it. You have plenty of time on your hands as you are not a pro trader, you are an indicator salesman pure and simple

Do you?

When I started of this banter I thought you were reasonably intelligent but the more you write the more I suspect this isn't the case. :lol You are seriously now using the head & shoulders pattern as an argument to why TA doesn't work?

I would seriously advise against trolling the hare. long term pro trader v. indicator salesman. no contest.

choc

I think it's time to lay off. You've made your opinion crystal clear and on the way have probably done more to "advertise" DT's product and site than he has :)

DT stays within the rules of this site as they are at the moment so it seems pointless to keep harking on about it.

jon

choc

I think it's time to lay off. You've made your opinion crystal clear and on the way have probably done more to "advertise" DT's product and site than he has :)

DT stays within the rules of this site as they are at the moment so it seems pointless to keep harking on about it.

jon

Are you seriously saying DT stays within the rules as they currently stand?

4.1 You agree that not to use the Forums or the Private Mail system to advertise products or solicit trade without T2W's written consent.

4.1 You agree that not to use the Forums or the Private Mail system to advertise products or solicit trade without T2W's written consent.

yes

Perhaps your answer is contained within this phrase.

choc

jon

Surely have to appreciate their avatar war though? Very amusing I thought. :)