Should vendors only be allowed to post a 'vendor section'

Should vendors only be allowed to post in a 'vendor section'

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was wrong with my post highlighting where DT was soliciting? This thread is about exact that.

will try again, here it is.

Attachments

• Toast.png
    Toast.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 151
If he didn't trade, then how did he get margin calls ? I reckon someone who goes down from margin calls is perfectly suited to teach others how not to get in that situation.

I wonder if the difference between Jessie Livermore & Mr Baghdad is just a bit of luck?

Seems they both went 'all in' on a few occasions...

If he didn't trade, then how did he get margin calls ? I reckon someone who goes down from margin calls is perfectly suited to teach others how not to get in that situation.

He didn't trade at the time that he was claiming to trade. We know this from the documentation provided to the courts.

Clearly he isn't perfectly suited to teach people how not to get into this situation, because its happened to him more than once.

If you listen to the buffoon, it should be quite clear as to why, it'll happen again if he's ever crazy enough to give it another try

I wonder if the difference between Jessie Livermore & Mr Baghdad is just a bit of luck?

Seems they both went 'all in' on a few occasions...

Maybe neither of them understood that the market is reactive to orders. If you hang it out too big, and it gets chopped off, recovery is difficult.

Lets cut to the chase and use a real life example. Mr Mike Baghdaddy.

I think its fair to say that his marketing made some outrageous claims.
Are you seriously trying to argue that there was some worth in receiving trading education from an individual who didn't trade, and who had a history of bankruptcy proceedings due to margin calls ?

hare

here you go again - where did I seriously suggest that?

No-one can excuse MB for all that and I certainly don't, but I have no idea whether what he was teaching provided a reasonably sound basis for trading or not. Some who supposedly went through it came on here to say it was reasonably sound although they were howled down as stooges (which they might well have been given MB's antics).The failure of the turtles thing - always assuming that was down to application of the methods he taught - would, of course, suggest that it wasn't.

On the other hand there are some like Nicolas Darvas - of How I Made $2,000,000 fame - whose properly verified and certified spectacular success owed much to a huge slice of luck as well as method. So even proven success is no guarantee. I'm not suggesting by the way that the Darvas method is not a reasonably sound basis, just that its application is unlikely to match what he achieved.

On the other hand there are some like Nicolas Darvas - of How I Made $2,000,000 fame - whose properly verified and certified spectacular success owed much to a huge slice of luck as well as method..

IIRC I think there was some doubt over the validity of Darvas's trading performance. IIRC there where even accusations of fraud which resulted in an official investigation. Its claimed that his total profits amounted to 216,000, not 2 Million.

Darvas claimed that he was unable to locate all of his account statements when the investigation was conducted, nor was he able to obtain copies of statements. The investigation couldn't find the money either, however Darvas claimed he had spent it !

Interestingly it was a bull market, and he was predominately buying..

as for luck, we'll leave that discussion until t2w is a beacon of shining light, or for another forum

I will say however that the people who claimed Darvas had made 2M where newspapers and magazines, and they did zero due diligence before publishing those articles (wot a surprise)

hare

here you go again - where did I seriously suggest that?

No-one can excuse MB for all that and I certainly don't, but I have no idea whether what he was teaching provided a reasonably sound basis for trading or not. Some who supposedly went through it came on here to say it was reasonably sound although they were howled down as stooges (which they might well have been given MB's antics).The failure of the turtles thing - always assuming that was down to application of the methods he taught - would, of course, suggest that it wasn't.

On the other hand there are some like Nicolas Darvas - of How I Made $2,000,000 fame - whose properly verified and certified spectacular success owed much to a huge slice of luck as well as method. So even proven success is no guarantee. I'm not suggesting by the way that the Darvas method is not a reasonably sound basis, just that its application is unlikely to match what he achieved.

Oh Jon!

Surely you know better than to mention Darvas on T2W!

Stand by for 89 posts on the Third Reich. :LOL:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll get us started. The following are direct quotes:

"What I've been working on is a way of making money from the markets which is so quick, so simple and so profitable, it's almost immoral!"

What I'm about to reveal is not the kind of thing that I would ever disclose in my books or seminars. This is a personal secret I've been using to build my own fortune on the quiet - and which I'm only going to reveal to a lucky few. It's fair to say I have helped a number of people transform their lives. Their success makes me very happy.

Once you've mastered this proven cash-generating technique, you'll always have a way of making as much money as you want.

But these days I'm done with all that. I just want the money - quickly and easily. I'm not that bothered about getting excitement or doing really hard work!

... suddenly right there on that screen, was a sure-fire way of making thousands of pounds, month on month, year after year ... forever!

Imagine if YOU had a proven way of making thousands each month for virtually NO WORK!

In a six-month period I achieved returns of over 1,300% using the techniques I'm going to be sharing with you in the next few minutes.

Remember, I am Only Looking For 89 Candidates Right Now!
Take Action - Don't Miss Out!

After these places have gone - that's it.

Please reply TODAY before the moment passes. Complete the Acceptance Certificate and reserve your place immediately. You'll really kick yourself if you're too late and all the places have gone!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The Honest Vendor's Essential DIY Trading kit. You will need:

1 Box

3_D-Box.jpg

Nazi decals

main.php

Secrets (secrets go in box)

Top-Secret-Tip-To-Pick-SMS-Keyword.jpeg

:LOL:

There you have it! Now you can make so much money so easily it's practically immoral etc etc etc.

Has to be said Jon - next time you pick someone as a shining beacon of truth and justice, go to google & search for

their name + fraud

IIRC I think there was some doubt over the validity of Darvas's trading performance. IIRC there where even accusations of fraud which resulted in an official investigation. Its claimed that his total profits amounted to 216,000, not 2 Million.

Darvas claimed that he was unable to locate all of his account statements when the investigation was conducted, nor was he able to obtain copies of statements. The investigation couldn't find the money either, however Darvas claimed he had spent it !

as for luck, we'll leave that discussion until t2w is a beacon of shining light, or for another forum

I will say however that the people who claimed Darvas had made 2M where newspapers and magazines, and they did zero due diligence before publishing those articles (wot a surprise)

Silence, PigDog!

Ve haff vays off making ze enormous profits from ze markets. Our trading boxes are most excellent trading boxes in whole world!

Ein volk, ein Reich, ein Vendor!

PanzerII.jpg

Pictured Above: Essential trading kit for the lazy trader.

Far as I recall the publishers had Darvas's accounts certified by some reputable firms of accountants (whatever that may be worth :)) and that was in the preface of the book.

His slice of luck was lighting on Charles Kent (invented filter tip ciggies) and Polaroid (invented instant photos) just as they both took off and skyrocketed.

Lep - oh dear yes, I'd forgotten it had been pinched and packaged :LOL:

Has to be said Jon - next time you pick someone as a shining beacon of truth and justice, go to google & search for

their name + fraud

Who do you call Fraud, Eeengleesh pigdog? Our Blitzkreig trading vill crush your pitiful DOM!

APPRAISAL-PAGE-HELMET.jpg

Pictured Above: All serious traders wear headgear to trade. This example belongs to a member of an elite trading group.

Wayne Jackson woz another genuine vendor, Bona fide World champion he woz, at ****ing hide 'n seek. Rahahaahahahahah **** I'm funny.

Are there still 89 left?

According to the advert, yes, but you must hurry, they won't last long. You'd better get in a fast vehicle and go over there in person to get your box from Guy. This is the transportation I'd recommend to ensure you get there as quickly as possible:

109e3.jpg