SE England (Colchester area)

techtrader

95 2
seems that there are a few of us interested I have had a couple of e-mails. if those that have not e-mailed me could do so on [email protected] I will put them in a folder and try and arrange a suitable venue

Regards dave

taba

14 0
hi tech trader i too live in colchester
im a now a day trade spread better.doing ftse and dow most days of the week

been trading about 5 years now proper

chat soon

techtrader

95 2
Taba / nice n smooth
Yes it seems Colchester is pretty much central to most of us. Taba Could you send me an e-mail and I will put you on my list?

I will be in touch when a venue is sorted out.
Regards
Dave

techtrader

95 2
Thanks
I have about 7 interested parties including yourself. Should be good
Dave
Isaacs said:
Well a crowd seems to be developing along the A12 corridor. It would be good to meet up. Dave - sorry gave the wrong email address. I'll send you a message but I meant [email protected]. .

For general information purposes I am a full-time trader focusing on short-term trading on UK stocks, mostly FTSE350 and mostly momentum/news driven trades. Typically time-frame is a few minutes to a few hours although I do take some overnight positions. I dabble a bit in indices and forex but not my main priority.

techtrader

95 2
Ok I have found the venue. Its the "Butterfly Hotel"
just off the A12, round about sign posted, A120 Harwich / Clacton as you come down the slip road for the A120 there is a turning about 30 yards on the left marked Gnome magic and Hotel.
There is plenty of parking and it seems more or less central to all of us. I had a look this morning and it seems fine for our get together. They also serve bar meals.
Can I suggest Wednesday 1st September at 7.30 I will take along Elders book, Trading for a living and will be reading it in the lounge area.
I am pretty flexible about dates and times, but we have to start somewhere. \i have posted on here in case anybody else decides to join us at the last moment.
regards
Dave

techtrader

95 2
It seems that the date and time are acceptable to most folk, look forward to the get together 7.30pm Wednesday September 1st
Dave

Isaacs

10 0
I have already replied to Dave directly but just to let everybody else know that I will be there. Looking forward to meeting people.

Phil

Peter 1

30 0
Butterfly Hotel Link

techtrader said:
Ok I have found the venue. Its the "Butterfly Hotel"
just off the A12, round about sign posted, A120 Harwich / Clacton as you come down the slip road for the A120 there is a turning about 30 yards on the left marked Gnome magic and Hotel.
There is plenty of parking and it seems more or less central to all of us. I had a look this morning and it seems fine for our get together. They also serve bar meals.
Can I suggest Wednesday 1st September at 7.30 I will take along Elders book, Trading for a living and will be reading it in the lounge area.
I am pretty flexible about dates and times, but we have to start somewhere. \i have posted on here in case anybody else decides to join us at the last moment.
regards
Dave

http://www.britainexpress.com/hotels/essex/117273.htm

Thanks Dave , see you there

Peter 1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock