SE England (Colchester area)

techtrader

Member
95 2
SE (Colchester area)

Are there any groups that meet in this area and if not is anybody interested in a social get together

Regards
Dave
 

techtrader

Member
95 2
AGB
I will leave it untill after the weekend and get in touch. I was just thinking of a social get together in a pub.

Regards
Dave
 

Isaacs

Junior member
10 0
Been a few months since you two posted. Hope you are still around. I live in Brentwood and would be interested in joining any "Essex traders" get to together. Drop me an email on [email protected].
 

AGB

Junior member
32 0
I have now moved out of the area.

I am now living in Ely, anyone local interested in a get together?
 

Peter 1

Junior member
30 0
Hi

techtrader said:
Are there any groups that meet in this area and if not is
anybody interested in a social get together

Regards
Dave

Hi Dave

I'm down the A12 in Herts and would be interested in a social meet up
What sort of trading are you into ? Any computer analysis system ?Mine was about to be updated to Metastock until I found T2w and saw all the other alternatives...
In the past I've been trading futures and options.. These days I like mibtel futures for the volitility factor . I'm interested in developing day trading systems and strategies.

best of luck and hope to hear from you

Peter 1 :LOL:
 

techtrader

Member
95 2
ISAACS
sent you an email to the address you posted but it bounced back at me.
you can wmail me if you want on
[email protected]

Hi Peter
I swing and possition trade the FTSE feel free to get in touch at the above email addy.
Perhaps we can arrange a meet.
Regards
Dave

Peter 1 said:
Hi Dave


I'm down the A12 in Herts and would be interested in a social meet up
What sort of trading are you into ? Any computer analysis system ?Mine was about to be updated to Metastock until I found T2w and saw all the other alternatives...
In the past I've been trading futures and options.. These days I like mibtel futures for the volitility factor . I'm interested in developing day trading systems and strategies.

best of luck and hope to hear from you

Peter 1 :LOL:
 

Isaacs

Junior member
10 0
Well a crowd seems to be developing along the A12 corridor. It would be good to meet up. Dave - sorry gave the wrong email address. I'll send you a message but I meant [email protected]. .

For general information purposes I am a full-time trader focusing on short-term trading on UK stocks, mostly FTSE350 and mostly momentum/news driven trades. Typically time-frame is a few minutes to a few hours although I do take some overnight positions. I dabble a bit in indices and forex but not my main priority.
 

ed crane

Member
71 0
i'm in loughton on the borders of essex & london ....... also interested ..... i trade short term mainly FTSE350 ........anything from a day to a few months.
 

techtrader

Member
95 2
Hi Ed
Im just waiting for the others to respond. I will sent you a PM

ed crane said:
i'm in loughton on the borders of essex & london ....... also interested ..... i trade short term mainly FTSE350 ........anything from a day to a few months.
 

Isaacs

Junior member
10 0
Hi Stew - I grew up in Upminster. In Brentwood now but to Upminster very often. What kind of things do you trade?

Phil
 
Last edited:

theknifemac

Well-known member
340 0
Isaacs said:
Hi Stew - I grew up in Upminster. In Brentwood now but to Upminster very often. What kind of things do you trade?

Phil

Hi Phil

I'm just starting out after a lazy summer. Going to be trading US shares intra day. Not a native of Upminster but been here a while now and really like it. Am over in Brentwood quite often as my daughter goes to school over there.

Stew
 
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock