East Midlands Calling

Hi All

Just thought I would bring this back to the front - incase poplee have missed the contents.

We are holding a meet on Saturday 2nd at the Golden Fleece on A 606 - Upper Boughton. Its about 6 miles from Melton Mobray and 2 miles from the intersection with the A 46.

Maps are on posting 38.

If anybody else is interested - Pls post a small note on this thread.

Thanks
Sunny

sunny2005 said:
Hi All

Just thought I would bring this back to the front - incase poplee have missed the contents.

We are holding a meet on Saturday 2nd at the Golden Fleece on A 606 - Upper Boughton. Its about 6 miles from Melton Mobray and 2 miles from the intersection with the A 46.

Maps are on posting 38.

If anybody else is interested - Pls post a small note on this thread.

Thanks
Sunny
thanks sunny

khi said:
itv is looking good dudes.....

Khi, I'm sure itv is good - but pls keep this thread exclusively for the meet or it will confuse people.

Thanks Khi

rgds Sunny

I forgot that July 2nd is Live 8 day so is this likely to change anyone's mind from attending ?

Paul

Hi All

I'm off to Birmingham that afternoon, but will aim to pop in to at least say hello (the earlier the better for me).

Cheers
Paul

Will aim for next one...

Hello all...

Will have to give July 2nd a miss...Will aim to make the next one

Can we have some confirmation from those who intend to be there ?

I will be at around 1.00pm

Paul

Good, how will we recognise each other ? I may bring an A4 sheet with T2W on it or something similar.

Paul

ooops didnt realise the time ahs been changed to 12:30, i thought it was for 17:00pm... need to chat with my mrs first.

Hi All

Do we all trade by using charts?
If we do - can I suggest - to exchange views - that we bring a couple wih the set-ups we use.
Or maybe 1 chart which was a great trade for U and a chart where it failed for U.

Sunny

hi,
got the visa, so will see u there at 13:00 on saturday.
cheers

Darnit

It's a pity I've only just stumbled across this thread - I could do with a drink in like-minded company, but I'm away this weekend!

Count me in for the next one - especially if it's nearer Sheffield. The Locator says there's half a dozen T2W members in Sheffield. Any of them reading this?

Steve

----
The one thing that hurts more than paying an income tax is not having to pay an income tax
-- Thomas Robert Dewar

I would just like to remind people that this is to be held tomorrow (Saturday) and I look forward to meeting everyone there.

Paul