West Midlands Traders Meeting.

Hello "Singh",

There are a number of new people showing an interest in meeting up.

I will arrange a meeting for w/c 8/4/13, at the venue mentioned above. (Hagley Road, Birmingham).

If anyone is interested, please reply here or PM me.

Regards
specialfx

Hello "special fx"

That week and location are perfect for me.. ill keep an eye on the thread in the upcoming weeks.

Peace!x

I can now confirm this meeting will go ahead.

Hagley Road Hotels - Book Cheap Hotels On Hagley Road - Premier Inn

on Tuesday, 9th. April, at 10:00 a.m.

WiFi is free.

If you will be attending, please reply here, or PM me.
If you do PM me, please include an email address.

Regards
specilfx

During the trading day? Thought it would be during the evening.

Anyways, any agenda, any guest speakers, any presentations?
What is the end-time?

I can now confirm this meeting will go ahead.

Hagley Road Hotels - Book Cheap Hotels On Hagley Road - Premier Inn

on Tuesday, 9th. April, at 10:00 a.m.

WiFi is free.

If you will be attending, please reply here, or PM me.
If you do PM me, please include an email address.

Regards
specilfx

Hi Specialfx,

Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule to organise this.

I'd like to confirm that I will definitely be attending.

I'm hoping there will be a few more people attending, I can't believe there are no budding traders in the Birmingham and West Midlands area. Reading through some of the older posts, it appears that the founder of this forum and many of the senior members are in the Midlands area and they started off by holding meetings in Birmingham in 2004.

Best Regards,

j2o

Hello j20,

There's is usually more interest in the meetings than is apparent on the thread.
I have received three confirmations, and two maybe's, so far.
Meetings for the more experienced traders, from further afield, are usually held in Bromsgrove.
Look forward to meeting you on the day.

specialfx

I'm planning another daytime traders meeting for somtime in July, either in Bromsgrove or Birmingham.

If you're interested in meeting like-minded people for a few hours; to talk about, or actually trade live; please reply here.

I enjoyed our meet-up in Brum yesterday, and it was great to see such a high level of enthusiasm.:) Thanks to Lance for setting this up:

http://www.meetup.com/Birmingham-St...?a=cr1_grp&rv=cr1&_af=event&_af_eid=225089166

Having referred to my intraday trading set-up routine,( particularly to Steve) I thought I would share this with you.

Gold 30m.

View attachment 200708I

Gold 5m.
View attachment 200710

I hope the pictures and annotations are sufficient, if not, we can discuss it at the next meeting, or via Skype.

If there are any local traders that would like to meet up to talk trading, and maybe trade forex and commodities live, please post on either of the T2W boards below.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/meetups/164666-west-midlands-traders-meeting-3.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/meetups/87746-birmingham-black-country-8.html

All the best,

specialfx

There is a Traders' meeting here:

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/B...l-hagley-road?

next Tuesday, 13/10/2015 at around 10:30hrs.

There will be both Stock & Forex traders attending, and we can look forward to plenty of discussion and some live trading.

The Hotel is easy to get to ( look for the large TGI sign), and there is loads of free parking at the rear. We meet in the Brewer's Fayre Pub.

Regards,

specialfx.

Think like a man of action. Act like a man of thought

Hi Everyone. Is anyone planning on setting up another meeting in November 2015. Please let me know as I would love to attend.

This seems interesting, as a minded person I like to join this meeting. Now, I am waiting for the final information about this so looking forward that you will post here the final. Thanks

This seems interesting, as a minded person I like to join this meeting. Now, I am waiting for the final information about this so looking forward that you will post here the final. Thanks
i 2 am a minded person and i will see u there my american friend.how much will the flight cost u.:innocent: